Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Baby Queen

forum rss feed
Author

forroch user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 8 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 07, 14:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote




Jonathan O Neill
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 07, 14:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thread of the year!

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 07, 16:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lester Burnham wrote:

Thread of the year!


It could've been worse. It could have had a link to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKpIXIR0HBU





DavidRFuller user not visiting Queenzone.com
DavidRFuller
Bohemian: 965 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 07, 16:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NOW it's the thread of the year.

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 07, 16:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

Lester Burnham wrote:

Thread of the year!


It could've been worse. It could have had a link to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKpIXIR0HBU





Ugh...

QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 07, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.lolcats.com/view/11283


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
DavidRFuller user not visiting Queenzone.com
DavidRFuller
Bohemian: 965 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 07, 19:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="sky blue">QueenMercury46 wrote:

http://www.lolcats.com/view/11283


Wow. Thread of the century. Hands down.

thunderbolt 31742 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thunderbolt 31742
Bohemian: 647 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Dec 07, 21:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This thread is now officially about the mongoose.

"Mongooses are widely distributed in Asia, Africa, the Caribbean, and southern Europe. There are more than thirty species, ranging from one to four feet in length. Some species of mongooses will usually lead solitary lives, seeking out food only for themselves, while others travel in groups, known as mongaggles. In these larger groups, they will tend to cooperate and share food amongst themselves. Mongooses mostly feed on insects, crabs, earthworms, lizards, snakes, chickens, and rodents. However, they will also eat eggs and carrion. Some species, such as the Indian mongoose, are popularly used to fight and kill venomous snakes, even king cobras. They are able to do this because of their agility and cunning, thick coat and high resistance to the venom, but typically avoid the cobra and have no particular affinity for consuming their meat.

Some species of mongoose can be easily domesticated, are fairly intelligent, and can be taught simple tricks, so they are often kept as pets to protect home from vermin. However, they can be more destructive than desired; when imported into the West Indies for the purpose of killing rats and snakes, they destroyed most of the small, ground-based fauna. For this reason, it is illegal to import most species of mongoose into the United States, Australia and other countries. Mongooses were introduced to Hawaii in 1883, and have had a significant impact on native species.

The mongoose emits a high pitched noise, commonly known as giggling, when it mates. The giggling is also a form of courtship when this animal is choosing a mate."


"Do you think I should keep this mustache? Did you say no? F--- off."
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Dec 07, 21:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rikki Tikki Tavi would be my personal favourite mongoose.


Back whenever
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Dec 07, 01:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I LOVE RIK MAYALL!
And seriously... I love... Peanut Butter Soup!!!!


Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
Miss Fire user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miss Fire
Bohemian: 127 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Dec 07, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<Font color=Puce>Deaky's<h6>Microwave? wrote:

I LOVE RIK MAYALL!
And seriously... I love... Peanut Butter Soup!!!!



I love him too! He's hilarious on Bottom


Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow