Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Buenos Aires 28 Feb 1981 - soundboard/radio broadcast

forum rss feed
Author

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 07, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote




"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Queenrockyou user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenrockyou
Deity: 2013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 07, 11:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

South America 1981... A real good period for Queen live !!!!

OK so I assume this is mp3 because there are only two links for the whole gig.
Do someone know if this radio version exist in Flac version ?

Thanks a lot to those who know to complete on this topic, and why not to offer this version here if not shared previously ?

Regards,

Olivier,
France.


wanna trade ?
Mean Mr. Ketchup user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mean Mr. Ketchup
Bohemian: 234 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 07, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you should change the thread title to 28th Feb not 26, on 2nd though, don't - hopefully people will think it's fake and this MP3 version wont circulate...

Gah..


"Come in," she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"
Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 07, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mean Mr. Ketchup wrote:

you should change the thread title to 28th Feb not 26, on 2nd though, don't - hopefully people will think it's fake and this MP3 version wont circulate...

Gah..


I used Queenzone's search facility and as far as I can tell this version (radio broadcast) has not been shared here before. So feel free to upload a flac version. Until you do that, you have no grounds for complaint.


"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
on my way up user is on Queenzone.com

Deity: 2186 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 07, 12:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

Mean Mr. Ketchup wrote:

you should change the thread title to 28th Feb not 26, on 2nd though, don't - hopefully people will think it's fake and this MP3 version wont circulate...

Gah..


I used Queenzone's search facility and as far as I can tell this version (radio broadcast) has not been shared here before. So feel free to upload a flac version. Until you do that, you have no grounds for complaint.
It has been shared before! He doesn't complain actually, he only indicates only the good stuff should circulate.

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=933910

All you had to do was search for the flac concert list!

I don't think that's the best version of this show though because there's a first gen version. But it is lossless so it is much better than any mp3 version.


on my way up
Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 07, 12:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

on my way up wrote:

Holly2003 wrote:

Mean Mr. Ketchup wrote:

you should change the thread title to 28th Feb not 26, on 2nd though, don't - hopefully people will think it's fake and this MP3 version wont circulate...

Gah..


I used Queenzone's search facility and as far as I can tell this version (radio broadcast) has not been shared here before. So feel free to upload a flac version. Until you do that, you have no grounds for complaint.
It has been shared before! He doesn't complain actually, he only indicates only the good stuff should circulate.

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=933910

All you had to do was search for the flac concert list!

I don't think that's the best version of this show though because there's a first gen version. But it is lossless so it is much better than any mp3 version.


Okay, fair enough. It's gone.


"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
SCOM user not visiting Queenzone.com
SCOM
Bohemian: 339 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Dec 07, 17:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anybody can share the lossless version of the second night in argentina?