Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Want to see pictures of Queen? Go to queenoz.com

forum rss feed
Author

carboengine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1283 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Dec 07, 14:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.queenoz.com/qophotos.htm

In another thread a Queenzoner had a link to queenoz.com. I had not looked at that site for over a year. Beautiful. It would take thousands of hours to look at all of the pictures. Whether they were posing or just hanging around, they were remarkably photogenic - as all Queen fans know.

Just to save time and effort, I am creating a reply to my own post for those that don't like queenoz.com links.

"Carboengine, I hate your posts that link us to other Queen websites. Do you think we are so stupid that we can't google Queen on our own, or that we don't know anything about the Queen hub? Why don't you fall off the end of the earth and stop annoying us? Better yet, why don't you email me BEFORE you put a subject on queenzone.com so I can tell you whether I approve of it or not? If I do, I will give you permission to post it. Yes, I know you try and put succinct descriptions in the subject line like "ebay" if you are linking to ebay. I hate ebay, and I hate you, and I click on the thread even though I know I will be royally pissed off reading the content. Yes, I am a stupid idiot."

Yes, it was a worthwhile experience.
Barbie Jupiter user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 162 posts

Posted: 12 Dec 07, 18:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wooow, great collection of pics!!!! Many not seen! Thank you hugely!!!:>>> I'll pick all that i don't have:>>>>>> Thank you, thaaaank youuuu!!!!
:>

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 12 Dec 07, 22:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

carboengine wrote:

http://www.queenoz.com/qophotos.htm

In another thread a Queenzoner had a link to queenoz.com. I had not looked at that site for over a year. Beautiful. It would take thousands of hours to look at all of the pictures. Whether they were posing or just hanging around, they were remarkably photogenic - as all Queen fans know.

Just to save time and effort, I am creating a reply to my own post for those that don't like queenoz.com links.

"Carboengine, I hate your posts that link us to other Queen websites. Do you think we are so stupid that we can't google Queen on our own, or that we don't know anything about the Queen hub? Why don't you fall off the end of the earth and stop annoying us? Better yet, why don't you email me BEFORE you put a subject on queenzone.com so I can tell you whether I approve of it or not? If I do, I will give you permission to post it. Yes, I know you try and put succinct descriptions in the subject line like "ebay" if you are linking to ebay. I hate ebay, and I hate you, and I click on the thread even though I know I will be royally pissed off reading the content. Yes, I am a stupid idiot."

You shouldn't put yourself down, and you should ignore any idiot that puts you down. Whoever is a jerk to you, are idiots.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
saltnvinegar user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 312 posts

Posted: 13 Dec 07, 02:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for drawing this to our attention carbo, I've never been to that site before. You're so right, the camera did love them all.
These two were especially adorable:

http://www.queenoz.com/images/Freddie//G6/pages/070.htm

http://www.queenoz.com/images/Freddie//G6/pages/116.htm

^^ what a lovely couple they were :)

I also laughed at your self-reply.What a shame such disclaimers have to be written when we're all part of the same fan community. Keep up with the links and ignore those miserable cynics!

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 13 Dec 07, 12:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The site has been spamm..adverti....LINKED here many times. :P

Killed by drones.
carboengine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1283 posts

Posted: 13 Dec 07, 13:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="#FF1493">The Fairy King wrote: