Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Freddie in the Munich scene

forum rss feed
Author

Henry V user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 168 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Dec 07, 10:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I lived in Munich for about five months and heard Freddie spent a great deal of time "living it up" there. I read an article a few months back about his wild nights out. can anyone elaborate on this?




You done too much much too young

You're married with a kid when you could be having fun with me

Daveboy35 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 619 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Dec 07, 11:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sure i can elaborate if you read Mercury and me by jim hutton it tells you more of his days/nights there partying and enjoying some bum fun!!.


Yes we'll keep on tryin

we'll tread that fine line

oh oh we'll keep on tryin

till the end of time

till the end of time.



una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Dec 07, 11:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Henry V wrote:

I lived in Munich for about five months and heard Freddie spent a great deal of time "living it up" there. I read an article a few months back about his wild nights out. can anyone elaborate on this?




Really what a dumb question. What do you do on a Friday night out

Henry V user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 168 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Dec 07, 11:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dumb question? Well what do you do on a Friday night? Most probably you're drinking 10 pints of guiness doing the irish jig. The only thing you'll be pulling this christmas is your todger, mate

I'd be happy to elaborate on my friday nights


You done too much much too young

You're married with a kid when you could be having fun with me

Freddie's #1 Fan Forever user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 386 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Dec 07, 21:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have just about had enough of the rude comments from people like Una999 above. You know, people have the right to come on here to ask questions. If you do not find a particular topic interesting, then all you have to do is simply ignore it.
I wish I knew more about this interesting topic as well. I am curious about what other fans may know here.

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Dec 07, 23:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie's #1 Fan Forever wrote:

I have just about had enough of the rude comments from people like Una999 above. You know, people have the right to come on here to ask questions. If you do not find a particular topic interesting, then all you have to do is simply ignore it.
I wish I knew more about this interesting topic as well. I am curious about what other fans may know here.


Una999 is just upset because he went down on his girlfriend and he noticed a horrible smell, adn also noticed green slime coming out of her!


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
FVBVA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 54 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 07, 05:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

all i know is germans love freddie and queen,i was there and queen was everywhere i went

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 07, 05:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

.*.Messenger: Jake Pyndle.*. wrote:

Freddie's #1 Fan Forever wrote:

I have just about had enough of the rude comments from people like Una999 above. You know, people have the right to come on here to ask questions. If you do not find a particular topic interesting, then all you have to do is simply ignore it.
I wish I knew more about this interesting topic as well. I am curious about what other fans may know here.


Una999 is just upset because he went down on his girlfriend and he noticed a horrible smell, adn also noticed green slime coming out of her!


Ah green pussy ooze galore!! :9
Gimme a gallon!


Killed by drones.
Henry V user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 168 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 07, 06:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie's #1 Fan Forever wrote:

I have just about had enough of the rude comments from people like Una999 above. You know, people have the right to come on here to ask questions. If you do not find a particular topic interesting, then all you have to do is simply ignore it.
I wish I knew more about this interesting topic as well. I am curious about what other fans may know here.


Yeah, I know how you feel. That is the point of this noticeboard; to ask whatever Queen related question you want. una999 is a twat


You done too much much too young

You're married with a kid when you could be having fun with me

Voice of Reason 2014 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1059 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 07, 08:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


I was laughing at some of your replies as I assume una999 is a girl!




"Build your muscles as your body decays!"
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Dec 07, 13:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Voice of Reason 2007 wrote:


I was laughing at some of your replies as I assume una999 is a girl!





That's okay, some people are hard to tell.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Henry V user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 168 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Dec 07, 07:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cheers dude


You done too much much too young

You're married with a kid when you could be having fun with me

We Are The Champions user not visiting Queenzone.com
We Are The Champions
Bohemian: 879 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jan 08, 17:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DAVIDBRENDAM wrote:

Sure i can elaborate if you read Mercury and me by jim hutton it tells you more of his days/nights there partying and enjoying some bum fun!!.


Sounds like it. That's why they recorded The Game In Munich at the time so that he could indulge in some high jink bumming in sleazy gay bars!


We all of us deeply apologise for this god forsaken shit heap of a building...but we will make it rock.

Brian May Wembley Pavilion 11.05.05.
una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jan 08, 10:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Henry V wrote:

Dumb question? Well what do you do on a Friday night? Most probably you're drinking 10 pints of guiness doing the irish jig. The only thing you'll be pulling this christmas is your todger, mate

I'd be happy to elaborate on my friday nights



Well no actually, wrong. You are so hurtful...:-(