Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Keep on passing the open window sheets

forum rss feed
Author

alexnvl user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Dec 07, 17:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello!

I've been looking desperatly after the sheets for one of the best songs ever - keep passing the open windows.

I've found a midi-file, but the piano isn't correct, and that's not what I'm looking for.

I already know the chords, so that's no problem. I just want the sheets in .midi (I'd prefer that) or .pdf. So please, if someone here knows where I can find them for free, tell me!

Love <3

una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts

Posted: 22 Dec 07, 18:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

alexnvl wrote:

Hello!

I've been looking desperatly after the sheets for one of the best songs ever - keep passing the open windows.

I've found a midi-file, but the piano isn't correct, and that's not what I'm looking for.

I already know the chords, so that's no problem. I just want the sheets in .midi (I'd prefer that) or .pdf. So please, if someone here knows where I can find them for free, tell me!

Love <3

Well there was no 'off the record' book from the works, but there was a Piano/Vocal/Guitar. But in that you'll only get the melody line and bass notes, but not the exact notes Freddie played, but I'm sure it's close enough.

Unless someone has it transcribed, but don't think so.

Spawnie Boy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Spawnie Boy
Champion: 84 posts

Posted: 22 Dec 07, 18:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi, i hope this hhelp you:
http://rapidshare.com/files/78424048/Queen_-_Keep_passing_the_open_windows.mid.html
is a Queen midi that I attempt to made, well hope you like.

alexnvl user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts

Posted: 22 Dec 07, 18:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I found that on the internet a couple of months ago, the piano is so unstructured and messy, thanks anyway.

Spawnie Boy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Spawnie Boy
Champion: 84 posts

Posted: 22 Dec 07, 21:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ok, what about this?

http://www.shanemcdonald.org/music/tab-q-works-keep-passing-open-windows.html

maybe this will help you...

Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 06:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Back in the early 90s I did some redecorating for my dad. I picked out these drapes which were too thin and let too much light in, so I put sheets behind them. They were blue. Sometimes when he was away I'd open them up to get more light, and all day long I'd walk through and keep on passing the open window sheets.