Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Freddie Mercury=The Greatest Iranian who has ever lived!

forum rss feed
Author

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 14:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

with all the talk about how iran is a "terrorist" country and all people forget that good things came out of iran like Freddie

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

pittrek user is on Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 14:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fuck off !
Farrokh Bulsara was born on Zanzibar.

Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 14:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

Fuck off !

for an example,if an african is born in germany is he white and german? no you stupid fuck!

why dont you check freddies interviews where he says he is iranian?

also check brians site here and READ it for yourself stupid brainless moron!

i know you probably dont know much about Queen and its new for you but you might wanna check out this interview with freddie where he says he is persian=iranian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aeCfWst_R0&feature=related

also check out brians site and read the news about hiphop being banned in iran and why the only exception they have there being legal is Queens music because freddie was iranian.

http://www.brianmay.com/whatsnew.html

oh and btw Farrokh is an iranian name you stupid idiot!

just to further make an ass out of you check where freddies original name is from!

http://www.babynology.com/iranian_name-meaning_Farrokh_m.html

Freddie Mercury is God

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

kdj2hot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 965 posts

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 14:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

pittrek wrote:

Fuck off !

if an african is born in germany is he white and german? no you stupid fuck!

i know you probably dont know much about Queen and its new for you but you might wanna check out this interview with freddie where he says he is persian=iranian

also check out brians site and read the news about hiphop being banned in iran and why the only exception they have there being legal is Queens music because freddie was iranian.

Your opinions on Freddie's origin is about as good as that "music" (???) you keep spamming the board trying to get people to listen to. Iran is a country, Freddie wasn't born in Iran so to say he's the greatest Iranian is stupid. In reference to the Brian May site update, it doesn't say he's Iranian, only that they didn't ban Queen Greatest Hits because he was of Iranian descent, big difference. You wouldn't say Martin Luther King was the greatest African who ever lived because he wasn't African numb nuts. WOuld you call someone who's ancestors are from Germany (but was born in the USA and famil;y have been therefor generations) the greatest Geerman to ever lived. No, I hope you'rre capable of undeerstanding this.

Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 14:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kdj2hot wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

pittrek wrote:

Fuck off !

if an african is born in germany is he white and german? no you stupid fuck!

Your opinions on Freddie's origin is about as good as that "music" (???) you keep spamming the board trying to get people to listen to. Iran is a country, Freddie wasn't born in Iran so to say he's the greatest Iranian is stupid. In reference to the Brian May site update, it doesn't say he's Iranian, only that they didn't ban Queen Greatest Hits because he was of Iranian descent, big difference. You wouldn't say Martin Luther King was the greatest African who ever lived because he wasn't African numb nuts. WOuld you call someone who's ancestors are from Germany (but was born in the USA and famil;y have been therefor generations) the greatest Geerman to ever lived. No, I hope you'rre capable of undeerstanding this.

so you mean a japanease guy born in sweden is swedish?

if you think that then you are delusional! it doesnt matter if that jap guy lived in sweden his ENTIRE life, they would NEVER see him a swede.

"Your opinions on Freddie's origin"

its not an opinion, its a FACT! get it through your head!

you are telling me that when freddie himself says he is iranian YOU are going to tell him he isnt? :D

his original name is iranian, his parents are too, why are you denying facts?

Freddie Mercury is God

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 15:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First: there are two types of Iranians. Those connected to Iran geographically and those connected to Iran ideologically.

As an example, the same can be said of the Jewish peoples. There are those who are geographically 'Jewish' (of whatever religious persuasion) and those who are ideologically 'jewish' (of whatever race or nationality). I guess (in a world-wide context) finding a 'Jerusalem Jew' (ie: tied to both ideology and geography) would be quite rare. (I know this has been simplified - but it makes the point).

Second: Freddie was NOT an Iranian in either sense.

Ideolgically, his lifestyle alone (apart from his song lyrics) demonstrate that he was diametrically opposed to those of the stereotypical Muslim Sharia persuasion. If it boiled down to a 'war of ideas', being a bohemian artist, I believe Freddie would support the 'freedom of ideas' school, rather than the enforced 'terrorist' brigade.

Geographically; Freddie was actually born in Zanzibar - which although it is true to say was once governed under Iranian rule - was never in itself Iranian. (This is like saying Brian May is really Italian - as london was once dominated by Roman law, or that the French are really German because they were once under Nazi occupation).

Freddie was born into a British subject middle class family, schooled in India, then travelled to England.

Freddie was as much an Iranian as Borat was Kazakhstani.

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 15:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John S Stuart wrote:

First: there are two types of Iranians. Those connected to Iran geographically and those connected to Iran ideologically.

As an example, the same can be said of the Jewish peoples. There are those who are geographically 'Jewish' (of whatever religious persuasion) and those who are ideologically 'jewish' (of whatever race or nationality). I guess (in a world-wide context) finding a 'Jerusalem Jew' (ie: tied to both ideology and geography) would be quite rare. (I know this has been simplified - but it makes the point).

Ideolgically, his lifestyle alone (apart from his song lyrics) demonstrate that he was diametrically opposed to those of the stereotypical Muslim Sharia persuasion. If it boiled down to a 'war of ideas', being a bohemian artist, I believe Freddie would support the 'freedom of ideas' school, rather than the enforced 'terrorist' brigade.

Geographically; Freddie was actually born in Zanzibar - which although it is true to say was once governed under Iranian rule - was never in itself Iranian. (This is like saying Brian May is really Italian - as london was once dominated by Roman law, or that the French are really German because they were once under Nazi occupation).

Freddie was born into a British subject middle class family, schooled in India, then travelled to England.

in that sense no one is from any country, everyone is from earth right?

you already know the facts, his name was iranian, his parents were, he says it in interviews etc.

btw you think somehow that you have to follow the religious laws in iran to be iranian? lol

thats the most stupid thing ive ever heard!!

people are individuals, there are all sorts of iranians just like there are all sorts of people in every country, they are INDIVIDUALS who are different and have different views on things.

you think all iranians are muslims or follow it? there are MANY iranians who dont even believe in religion, you are very narrow minded.

freddies roots are in iran and he is genetically an iranian and thats a fact.

Freddie Mercury is God

brian-harold-may 26643 user not visiting Queenzone.com
brian-harold-may 26643
Bohemian: 349 posts

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 16:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

John S Stuart wrote:

you already know the facts, his name was iranian, his parents were, he says it in interviews etc.

btw you think somehow that you have to follow the religious laws in iran to be iranian? lol

people are individuals, there are all sorts of iranians just like there are all sorts of people in every country, they are INDIVIDUALS who are different and have different views on things.

you think all iranians are muslims or follow it? there are MANY iranians who dont even believe in religion, you are very narrow minded.

Genetically Iranian? I'm sorry, but hwo can someone be Gentetically Iranian?

No was has an Iranian Gene.

Stop stating things as facts when they are not only opinions, but in this case, factually false.

Leaky Luke user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 619 posts

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 16:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He would have a Swedish passport if he would stay in Sweden. So yes that would mean he is Swedish with most likely Japanese blood in him.

My parents were born in Russia and I was born in the Netherlands.. that makes me 100% Dutch cause I was raised here with no Russian influences.

Micrówave wrote: I would prefer they release a concert of all four sitting at a table just talking about Queen without exerting any kind of energy. Well, maybe Fred can smoke
QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 16:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The almighty Treasure Moment's thoughts are NEVER opinions, only FACTS and that's a FACT. Do not upset the royal highness Treasure Moment.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
Gratzi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 594 posts

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 16:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Leaky Luke wrote:

Only if Sweden has ius soli. (does it?) In this case he would be a Swedish citizen of Japanese origins. He might as well have Japanese citizenship if Japan has ius sanguinis. (does it?)
Now then, you may get on debating Freddie's case.

'Known for the hugeness of my gong' - Roger
Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 16:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="sky blue">QueenMercury46 wrote:

The almighty Treasure Moment's thoughts are NEVER opinions, only FACTS and that's a FACT. Do not upset the royal highness Treasure Moment.

couldnt have said it better myself :D

Freddie Mercury is God

Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 16:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian-Harold-May wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

John S Stuart wrote:

Stop stating things as facts when they are not only opinions, but in this case, factually false.

in that case the black people and white are gentically exactly the same, thats why they look the same i guess....

stop living in denial,ive stated all the facts

Freddie Mercury is God

Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Leaky Luke wrote:

He would have a Swedish passport if he would stay in Sweden. So yes that would mean he is Swedish with most likely Japanese blood in him.

My parents were born in Russia and I was born in the Netherlands.. that makes me 100% Dutch cause I was raised here with no Russian influences.

that theory doesnt work, if so then a black man could be german for example and thats just silly, its genetic! certain people belong to certain genetics

Freddie Mercury is God

GiantSpider user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 345 posts

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 16:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm waiting for Treasure Moment to say "If a dog's born in a stable does that make it a horse?"

James

Gratzi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 594 posts

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Say TM, you happen to be Swedish... Could you help a stupid sheep (moi) and tell me if Sweden has ius soli... Please Mr Treasure Moment sir...

'Known for the hugeness of my gong' - Roger
Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 16:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GiantSpider wrote:

I'm waiting for Treasure Moment to say "If a dog's born in a stable does that make it a horse?"

yeah lol, by the logic of these comments people have said no one is from any country, we are all from earth and there is no such thing as countries or different genetically expressed humans, we are all from earth and all are the same, japanease and the black people are the same, an arab is like a white man :D

Freddie Mercury is God

Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 16:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=gray>Gratzi wrote:

Say TM, you happen to be Swedish... Could you help a stupid sheep (moi) and tell me if Sweden has ius solis... Please Mr Treasure Moment sir...

im not swedish, whats ius solis?

Freddie Mercury is God

brian-harold-may 26643 user not visiting Queenzone.com
brian-harold-may 26643
Bohemian: 349 posts

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 16:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Brian-Harold-May wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

John S Stuart wrote:

in that case the black people and white are gentically exactly the same, thats why they look the same i guess....

No, But white people aren't genetically the same, an example is me and a friend, i was born here, as where my family for generations back. as was he, et he has darker skin than mine and darker hair.

and black people, some black people are darker than others.

also, if you are black or white, if you are born in england, regardless where your parents are born, you recieve an english passport (I Think!!). Im not saying its right, but if youu want to go by facts then thats your choice, just dont pick and choose, or make them up.

For the record, this doesnt reflect my opinion.

Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Dec 07, 16:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian-Harold-May wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Brian-Harold-May wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

John S Stuart wrote:

No, But white people aren't genetically the same, an example is me and a friend, i was born here, as where my family for generations back. as was he, et he has darker skin than mine and darker hair.

and black people, some black people are darker than others.

also, if you are black or white, if you are born in england, regardless where your parents are born, you recieve an english passport (I Think!!). Im not saying its right, but if youu want to go by facts then thats your choice, just dont pick and choose, or make them up.

For the record, this doesnt reflect my opinion.

people have origins you know, a jap guy is jap both by genetics and location, its his roots, everyone has roots

freddies roots were iranian, he was iranian and said it himself, his name was iranian, his parents were iranian and you are trying to tell him he isnt?

its like i would come and deny that you are from wherever you are.

there are different types of people, black,arabs,white,persian etc and that cant be denied.

just because you live in a different country doesnt make you someone that is from that country, it has more to do with g

Freddie Mercury is God