Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Queen items for sale

forum rss feed
Author

radio_what's_new user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 07, 19:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello Queenzoners,

I have some real beauties for sale. Prices are reasonable and the items are absolutely mint as I am a collector for many years...

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZvinyl.and.cds4sale



radio_what's_new user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 12:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

radio_what's_new wrote:

Hello Queenzoners,

I have some real beauties for sale. Prices are reasonable and the items are absolutely mint as I am a collector for many years...

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZvinyl.and.cds4sale



I will be adding some more interesting stuff, like press kits, tour posters and LP's / 7" vinyl.



Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 12:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think your prices are reasonable, but good luck.

radio_what's_new user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 08, 19:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

I don't think your prices are reasonable, but good luck.


Thanks!

Look at the sun, sunlight is for free. Queen items are not. My prices are very fair. And the items are mint

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jan 08, 12:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Water can be sold in a bottle for huge profits.


radio_what's_new user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jan 08, 20:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

Water can be sold in a bottle for huge profits.


Bo rhap blue vinyl is nothing more than a piece of plastic in a cardboard sleeve, it's selling for a lot of money...Please take a look in your economic school books, it's called demand and offer.

ps. You are Boooooring

Gr8 King Rat user not visiting Queenzone.com
go Cubs go!
Gr8 King Rat
Bohemian: 423 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 08, 13:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

radio_what's_new wrote:

radio_what's_new wrote:

Hello Queenzoners,

I have some real beauties for sale. Prices are reasonable and the items are absolutely mint as I am a collector for many years...

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZvinyl.and.cds4sale



I will be adding some more interesting stuff, like press kits, tour posters and LP's / 7" vinyl.



Which tour posters will you have for auction?

radio_what's_new user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 08, 15:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gr8 King Rat wrote:

radio_what's_new wrote:

radio_what's_new wrote:

Hello Queenzoners,

I have some real beauties for sale. Prices are reasonable and the items are absolutely mint as I am a collector for many years...

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZvinyl.and.cds4sale



I will be adding some more interesting stuff, like press kits, tour posters and LP's / 7" vinyl.



Which tour posters will you have for auction?


Saarbrucken '79
and one from 2-dec- 1980

Both original, I will put them on eBay this weekend unless you make me an offer...

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 08, 17:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

I don't think your prices are reasonable, but good luck.


I don't think the prices are too bad, but I'm still waiting to see anything "more interesting"

Gr8 King Rat user not visiting Queenzone.com
go Cubs go!
Gr8 King Rat
Bohemian: 423 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 08, 20:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

radio- can you send me pics of the posters?

webmaster@gr8kingrat.com


thanks

ilovebooks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 5 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Jan 08, 05:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

I don't think your prices are reasonable, but good luck.


yeah like 3X more expensive


ilovebooks
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 08, 11:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Mr. Excitement.

I see you lowered your prices. Knucklehead.

It's called "unreasonable demand", which you didn't have. It's amazing how some clowns come on here (sideshow Mike) for some free advertisement and take offense so quickly. I'm guessing you're not in the sales or customer service instudstry. Do you even thank Richard or Barbara for the free pub? Probably not.

It's kinda funny, because its my way of seeing if this is an 'anal' ebayer, prior to considering a transaction with you. Plus, I know a pretty good ballpark estimate of what its worth and can afford to collect.

Glad you learned the concept of 'let the bidders determine the price'. You should have no trouble selling your items at fair prices now so you can support your habit.

Gr8 King Rat user not visiting Queenzone.com
go Cubs go!
Gr8 King Rat
Bohemian: 423 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 08, 14:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

to Microwave

http://gr8kingrat.powweb.com/knowall.wav


Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 08, 17:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Great King:

Since you're the only one that seem to agree with the Topic Starter, I assume this is some dig at me. While I appreciate good humor, even if directed at me, I am unable to open that file for some reason.

Judging from the title of it, I assume 'knowall' means 'know it all'. No I don't, but many people think I do. I guess, in this thread, it all just came down to me stating an opinion and poor salesmanship. No biggie.

I hope you waited before buying your posters to enjoy the 50% off sale. Or maybe £35.99 WAS a good price for a rare CD single!! I wouldn't pay £35.99 for Face It Alone. But that's just me. I still don't know what the big deal is, I just stated my opinion and even wished him luck.

Here's how I would have handled it:

Collector: I've got great items at fair prices. Shop now, people!

Microwave: I don't think your prices are fair, but good luck!

Collector: Well, if you buy multiple items, I will make it very worth your while.

Microwave: Oh, really?...

Dialogue continues and a possible multiple sale happens.




Gr8 King Rat user not visiting Queenzone.com
go Cubs go!
Gr8 King Rat
Bohemian: 423 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 08, 19:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Listen..I don’t have any problem with you stating your opinion. No problem whatsoever. I just don't like how you go about it. Stuff like "Hey Mr. Excitement" or calling someone a Knucklehead is fuckin childish. And you do it ALL THE TIME. Seriously, is that really necessary?

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 08, 10:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Remember, it was Mr. Excitement who called me boring after I simply stated my opinion and wished him luck.

Don't blame me for him acting like a knucklehead. And if you're offended by "knucklehead", then you, sir, are a hypocrite because you've said far worse on this site. I could have used words like 'ass', 'greedy bastard', or far worse. I didn't. In fact, if you can't smile when you say the word 'knucklehead', then I was right about you. Maybe you SHOULD get that sense of humor after all.

Chill out, Dave. I wouldn't do it ALL the time if it wasn't necessary ALL the time. Sorry if I ruffled yours or Radio's feathers.

Gr8 King Rat user not visiting Queenzone.com
go Cubs go!
Gr8 King Rat
Bohemian: 423 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 08, 12:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

Remember, it was Mr. Excitement who called me boring after I simply stated my opinion and wished him luck.

Don't blame me for him acting like a knucklehead. And if you're offended by "knucklehead", then you, sir, are a hypocrite because you've said far worse on this site. I could have used words like 'ass', 'greedy bastard', or far worse. I didn't. In fact, if you can't smile when you say the word 'knucklehead', then I was right about you. Maybe you SHOULD get that sense of humor after all.

Chill out, Dave. I wouldn't do it ALL the time if it wasn't necessary ALL the time. Sorry if I ruffled yours or Radio's feathers.


I've said far worse? Yes I have, and the majority of the time it's directed to you.

Yeah, the word knucklehead is a knee slapper. You're so damn funny.




Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 08, 13:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks. Why don't you go update your website, fanboy.

Then, maybe sometime after that, get a life. Or maybe gr8tkingrat is all you can be. Knucklehead.

Gr8 King Rat user not visiting Queenzone.com
go Cubs go!
Gr8 King Rat
Bohemian: 423 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 08, 13:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

Thanks. Why don't you go update your website, fanboy.

Then, maybe sometime after that, get a life. Or maybe gr8tkingrat is all you can be. Knucklehead.


Thanks for proving me right.

I have a life...a pretty good one at that...unlike yourself who seems to do nothing but post bullshit on queenzone all day. Do you have a job or is being an asshole a full time thing?