Forums > Queen - General Discussion > FREDDIE'S CLOTHES

forum rss feed
Author

elevana user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 29 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 07, 20:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi everybody,

Someone know how can I get reproduction of the most of Freddie's clothes ?

Thanks !!!!!!!1


Freddie is the best everything !!!!!!
BradJarre user not visiting Queenzone.com
BradJarre
Royalty: 1086 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 07, 21:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

On ebay,There sometimes is a Vest that freddie weared during days of our lives(its the one with all the cats on it).They ask about 50-150dollar for it.


IF ANY ONE WANTS MY MSN ITS TOPGEAR1990@HOTMAIL.COM

I love cool edit pro.

Working on a tribute cd and need some input for songs from you:D

Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 07, 23:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Make your own you hippie!

And seriously now, why the hell would you want his clothes? (or replicas or whatever)


Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 01:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Aren't you a girl?


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
kdj2hot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 965 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 01:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

elevana wrote:

Hi everybody,

Someone know how can I get reproduction of the most of Freddie's clothes ?

Thanks !!!!!!!1


Hey elevana I notice that you're in Dallas, I'm in Dallas to we should hang out or something.

elevana user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 29 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 13:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kdj2hot wrote:

elevana wrote:

Hi everybody,

Someone know how can I get reproduction of the most of Freddie's clothes ?

Thanks !!!!!!!1


Hey elevana I notice that you're in Dallas, I'm in Dallas to we should hang out or something.


You are right, I live close to preston, in the North of Dallas, why not, this is my adresse email elevana@hotmail.com

bye bye :)


Freddie is the best everything !!!!!!
elevana user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 29 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 13:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<Font color=Puce>Silent |©|<h6>Microwa? wrote:

Make your own you hippie!

And seriously now, why the hell would you want his clothes? (or replicas or whatever)


Because i am a young fan, I have only CD.... I I lived in London, but wasn't a fan like today, I miss so many things. So today I am trying to have something close from him, in memories.


Freddie is the best everything !!!!!!
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 19:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

elevana wrote:

<Font color=Puce>Silent |©|<h6>Microwa? wrote:

Make your own you hippie!

And seriously now, why the hell would you want his clothes? (or replicas or whatever)


Because i am a young fan, I have only CD.... I I lived in London, but wasn't a fan like today, I miss so many things. So today I am trying to have something close from him, in memories.


Come on, I'm a fan from Australia who has only CDs and has never seen anything slightly like Queen around here and I'm not trying to get heaps of things of Freddie's - Creepy!
(Except when I have the CDs but that's not really what I'm talking about...)


Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 08, 20:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ROCK 'EM ON AN' OFF

Tehe. Say that aloud! :B

YOU'VE GOT NUTTIN' TO LOSE, LAUTREC

NUTTIN' TO LOSE


Alright, I'm done trippin' on acid. D:


Back whenever
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Jan 08, 21:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I WANT SOME CLOTHES

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jan 08, 01:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have the original These Are The Days Of Our Lives vest. I used it as my rag, though. Some of the cat faces got a bit smudged after a night of fiery passion.
Sorry.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Jan 08, 04:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ahahaha oh my.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
elevana user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 29 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jan 08, 20:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="sky blue">QueenMercury46 wrote:

Aren't you a girl?





I am, and What ?????!!!!!


Freddie is the best everything !!!!!!
elevana user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 29 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jan 08, 20:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=teal>Lestat?<h6>A Scientist wrote:

ROCK 'EM ON AN' OFF

Tehe. Say that aloud! :B

YOU'VE GOT NUTTIN' TO LOSE, LAUTREC

NUTTIN' TO LOSE


Alright, I'm done trippin' on acid. D:
,

Honestly, come on, do not make this type of reflection this is CREEPY !!!!!


Freddie is the best everything !!!!!!
elevana user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 29 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jan 08, 20:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sorry, the message earlier is not for you :)


Freddie is the best everything !!!!!!
elevana user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 29 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jan 08, 20:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<Font color=Puce>Silent |©|<h6>Microwa? wrote:

elevana wrote:

<Font color=Puce>Silent |©|<h6>Microwa? wrote:

Make your own you hippie!

And seriously now, why the hell would you want his clothes? (or replicas or whatever)


Because i am a young fan, I have only CD.... I I lived in London, but wasn't a fan like today, I miss so many things. So today I am trying to have something close from him, in memories.


Come on, I'm a fan from Australia who has only CDs and has never seen anything slightly like Queen around here and I'm not trying to get heaps of things of Freddie's - Creepy!
(Except when I have the CDs but that's not really what I'm talking about...)


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Honestly, come on, do not make this type of reflection this is CREEPY !!!!!



Freddie is the best everything !!!!!!
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jan 08, 16:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

elevana wrote:

<Font color=Puce>Silent |©|<h6>Microwa? wrote:

elevana wrote:

<Font color=Puce>Silent |©|<h6>Microwa? wrote:

Make your own you hippie!

And seriously now, why the hell would you want his clothes? (or replicas or whatever)


Because i am a young fan, I have only CD.... I I lived in London, but wasn't a fan like today, I miss so many things. So today I am trying to have something close from him, in memories.


Come on, I'm a fan from Australia who has only CDs and has never seen anything slightly like Queen around here and I'm not trying to get heaps of things of Freddie's - Creepy!
(Except when I have the CDs but that's not really what I'm talking about...)


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Honestly, come on, do not make this type of reflection this is CREEPY !!!!!


*looks at you funny and then slowly edges away*


Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.