Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Lazing on a Sunday Evening '76 (FLAC) on Mediafire

forum rss feed
Author

Ainaznat Rabiznaz user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ainaznat Rabiznaz
Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 12 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 13:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Artist: Queen
Date: 1976.04.04
Venue: Nihon Hall, Tokyo
File Format/Size: Flac/302 Mb

01. Introduction
02. Bohemian Rhapsody
03. Ogre Battle
04. Sweet Lady
05. White Queen
06. Bohemian Rhapsody
07. Killer Queen
08. March Of The Black Queen
09. Bohemian Rhapsody (Finale)
10. Bring Back That Leroy Brown
11. The Prophet's Song
12. Stone Cold Crazy
13. Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon
14. Liar
15. In The Lap Of The Gods...Revisited

http://www.mediafire.com/?30shjmcj01x
http://www.mediafire.com/?corzmlgywjz
http://www.mediafire.com/?5nfbr3mbtid
http://www.mediafire.com/?2zdjttwv9z0
http://www.mediafire.com/?6yfzwdljbdo
http://www.mediafire.com/?8zbuphyyyym
http://www.mediafire.com/?8zglxn1xs9x


pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10070 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 13:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another great share ! Thanks :-)

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for sharing.

Take care

xaxaxx user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 65 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice share! :)

I downloaded the first part and compared flac fingerprints for those tracks with the version I already have - they are identical, so the lineage for this one should be: Japanese vinyl "Lazing On A Sunday Evening" (Using Inkel PM-9805) > WAV (Goldwave) > CDR > *original uploader* > CD Rip (Using Jet Audio) > FLAC (Using FLAC frontend).

Assuming that the information I have is correct, that is. ;-)

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10070 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 14:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bobby_brown wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

Take care

Hi, did you get my e-mail ?

rg9l user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 338 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 14:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for sharing this show!

Set-list is amazing!but no God Save The Queen at the end?

Can I make a torrent for everyone who can't/don't like download from Mediafire?


http://paulvsgodzilla.googlepages.com my trading-site !



Ginger01 is a Goddess between us.



Razz card, gill? Ciao!
Ginger01 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 15:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rg9l wrote:

Thanks for sharing this show!

Set-list is amazing!but no God Save The Queen at the end?

Can I make a torrent for everyone who can't/don't like download from Mediafire?


If you want to make a torrent, go ahead! I have this so am not going to download it again. I could, however, make a torrent from my version, downloaded here a few months ago. What say you?

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 15:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

Bobby_brown wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

Take care

Hi, did you get my e-mail ?


Now i have, and whoa!- Is this Christmas or what?
I haven´t check my mails for some days, thanks for the reminder.
I´m going to answer in the mail. Check your inbox.

Take care



xaxaxx user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 65 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 15:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A question, directed especially to the regulars here. This show is still alive as a torrent at a(nother) ROIO tracker (where you don't even have to register in order to download): http://www.mindwarppavilion.org/ezt/torrents-details.php?id=562

Do you think it is best to create a QZ torrent all the same, in order to have it here, or to direct people that prefer torrents to that one?

Oh, and I can delete the link to the MWP torrent if it's against the policy. ;-)

Ginger01 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 15:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

xaxaxx wrote:

A question, directed especially to the regulars here. This show is still alive as a torrent at a(nother) ROIO tracker (where you don't even have to register in order to download): http://www.mindwarppavilion.org/ezt/torrents-details.php?id=562

Do you think it is best to create a QZ torrent all the same, in order to have it here, or to direct people that prefer torrents to that one?

Oh, and I can delete the link to the MWP torrent if it's against the policy. ;-)


IMHO there is no problem with posting a link to another download site providing there is no official material involved, which is not the case here. Thank you for the link - I did not know about this site before! :)

That said, the fact that a torrent exists elsewhere is not a reason for not posting it here on QZ. Loads of torrents posted here have also appeared on Dime, TTD, Jamtothis or elsewhere.

vlatko user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 131 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 15:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fantastic, thank you!

rg9l user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 338 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 07, 16:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All right, I'm downloading part 3 out 7, I'll make a torrent tomorrow and seed it for a long time (maybe a week)


http://paulvsgodzilla.googlepages.com my trading-site !



Ginger01 is a Goddess between us.



Razz card, gill? Ciao!
xaxaxx user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 65 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 10:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ginger01 wrote:


IMHO there is no problem with posting a link to another download site providing there is no official material involved, which is not the case here. Thank you for the link - I did not know about this site before! :)

That said, the fact that a torrent exists elsewhere is not a reason for not posting it here on QZ. Loads of torrents posted here have also appeared on Dime, TTD, Jamtothis or elsewhere.


Ah, good to know that I did not break any unwritten rules by posting that link. Thanks for your reply!

Agreed, of course you can torrent the same files at different sites (not least when some torrent may be tracked at a place like Dime, that it takes a bit of time to register at). Still, I tend to think at the bigger scale - there is more chance for a torrent to stay alive and available for new downloads for a long time if swarms are not split up in many torrents for the same files.

That does not seem to be a big QZ problem, though, there seems to be some very helpful people around. :-)

Oh, and a happy new year to all!