Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > How do we know where SINT is in the charts?

forum rss feed
Author

rockthecosmos2008 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 71 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 05:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how i can find out where sint is in the charts?

Has it even charted yet?

NO PISS TAKERS!
IF THIS BORES YOU, THEN WHY CLICK, AND READ IT?

THANK YOU

Come On Down let's Rock This Place....Suck It To Me!!!

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 05:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HELLO

Freddie May user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 221 posts

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 06:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello...

studyan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 53 posts

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 06:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

only released today 31st dec it will chart next sunday hopefully

studyan
radio_what's_new user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 07:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

tilltheendoftime wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how i can find out where sint is in the charts?

Has it even charted yet?

NO PISS TAKERS!
IF THIS BORES YOU, THEN WHY CLICK, AND READ IT?

THANK YOU

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay it ain't trueeeeeeeeeeee.....saaaaaay it for real.....when I open my eyes will it be number one?

Dude wake up, the song will NOT chart anywhere in the world.

Roger's Beard user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 315 posts

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 08:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It'll NEVER be in the charts as you can't bloody buy it in the record shops (at least none in Sheffield, UK)

monty-- user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 23 posts

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 09:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, it's available for free, via Brian May.com or Youtube. So I think that'll effect sales. Not as if they need the money.

RMT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 621 posts

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 09:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You can't get it anywhere in the Merry Hill Shopping Centre or in Wolverhampton. I'm guessing Brum is the same. I am really annoyed - how can we buy it if nowhere stocks it?!?

"Tangerine wishes, rainbows that colour the love parade"
olly1988 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 159 posts

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 10:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

same here. nowhere sells singles and if they do its that tosser wh won x factor that cant actually fucking sing!!!

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 10:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i think HMV are selling it, check out their web site people

UP THE BAGGIES!!!

Queengirl47 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 87 posts

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 11:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Buy the single from Queenonline! Thats what I did... cuz it's not being released here in the states :( ...so, I ordered it from there!

_Bijou_ user not visiting Queenzone.com
_Bijou_
Bohemian: 292 posts

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 11:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

tilltheendoftime wrote:

i think HMV are selling it, check out their web site people

UP THE BAGGIES!!!

HMV is where I got it. I looked in Virgin at the new releases and no sign.

www.youtube.com/user/StarSupernova2

Please visit my site at:

www.freewebs.com/queenheaven

*(UPDATED 06/05/08)*
mickyparise user not visiting Queenzone.com
mickyparise
Bohemian: 787 posts

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You can also buy it on amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Say-True-Queen-Paul-Rodgers/dp/B00111WSWA/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1199121606&sr=8-1

R.I.P. PRINCESS

Living Life on Life's Terms
Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 930 posts

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 12:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anyone heard the new mix yet?

The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 12:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think it'll knock Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado, and Beyonce right off the charts. Oh wait, it'll be 2008 soon. Never mind.

Roger's Beard user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 315 posts

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 13:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh yeah, you can buy it online. What's annoying me is that it's the first Queen single for 10 years and I wanted to re-live the old days of going to a record shop and actually buying it on the day of release.
Had I known it wasn't going to be available in any shops (Virgin, HMV, WHSmith, Woolworths, ASDA, Morrisons), I'd have ordered it online and I might actually have had it today!

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 31 Dec 07, 16:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

tiltheendoftime asked a question with a ridiculously simple answer: How do we know where SINT is in the charts?

answer: easy - well outside the charts - or in other words it's so low in sales that it's in fact "Jules Vernesque" - 20,000 leagues under the charts

go deo na hÉireann

Posted: 01 Jan 08, 07:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HELLO

I THOUGHT THAT QUEENZONE WAS FOR QUEEN FANS, SO WHY IS IT THAT WE KEEP GETTING ANTI QUEEN + PR PEOPLE SLAGGING OFF THE BAND, WHO ARE JUST TRYING SOMETHING NEW, TO KEEP THE QUEEN SOUND ALIVE?

I THINK THE MOANERS SHOULD STOP SLAGGING OFF THE NEW STUFF, AND START SUPPORT BRIAN, ROGER AND PAUL, OTHERWISE SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND GO AND BE A FAN OF THE STONE GODS OR SOMETHING.

IT'S GREAT TO HEAR THAT QUEEN SOUND ON A NEW TRACK, I KNOW THAT SINT IS'NT WHAT WE ALL WANT, MYSELF I AM WAITING FOR CLASSIC BRIAN TUNE HEADLONG, HAMMER TO FALL ETC, I AM CONFIDENT THAT THE NEW ALBUM WILL BE GREAT AND PUT QUEEN BACK WHERE THEY BELONG.

OH AND BY THE WAY, I ON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I'VE SPELT ANY WORDS WRONG, OR IF I'VE MISSED COMMAS, INNUENDO1991, KEEP THE QUESTIONS COMING, IGNORE THE TWATS THAT KEEP TAKING THE PISS, AT LEAST YOU ARE A REAL FAN, WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT REAL THINGS, AND NOT KEEP FUCKING MOANING ALL THE WHILE.

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!

Tero user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1012 posts

Posted: 01 Jan 08, 08:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

tilltheendoftime wrote:

HELLO

Hi, How you've been?

tilltheendoftime wrote:

I THOUGHT THAT QUEENZONE WAS FOR QUEEN FANS, SO WHY IS IT THAT WE KEEP GETTING ANTI QUEEN + PR PEOPLE SLAGGING OFF THE BAND, WHO ARE JUST TRYING SOMETHING NEW, TO KEEP THE QUEEN SOUND ALIVE?

In case you hadn't noticed it, Queen and Queen+Paul Rodgers are two separate bands. One of them had a legendary 20 year career with groundbreaking music (as well as some pretty average albums), while the other one has only managed to squeeze out that SINT song so far... And to be honest, it it can't really sound like Queen, can it? For starters it has a singer who was never featured on any Queen album.

tilltheendoftime wrote:

I THINK THE MOANERS SHOULD STOP SLAGGING OFF THE NEW STUFF, AND START SUPPORT BRIAN, ROGER AND PAUL, OTHERWISE SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND GO AND BE A FAN OF THE STONE GODS OR SOMETHING.

Again, Queen and Queen+Paul Rodgers are two different bands. There are some similarities because there are same members, but so far Q+PR have proven themselves to be nothing more than a Queen tribute band with one VERY average single available for download.

Nowhere on the previous albums (or anywhere else in the world for that matter, apart from the internet messages of some very deluded people like yourself) did it say that we have to support any band with similarities to Queen, and no one has said we shouldn't be able to judge them just like any other band.

It is PERFECTLY reasonable to be a fan of Queen, but not a fan of Queen+Paul Rodgers. I repeat again, they are not the same band, and nowhere have we agreed to treat them as such.

tilltheendoftime wrote:

IT'S GREAT TO HEAR THAT QUEEN SOUND ON A NEW TRACK, I KNOW THAT SINT IS'NT WHAT WE ALL WANT, MYSELF I AM WAITING FOR CLASSIC BRIAN TUNE HEADLONG, HAMMER TO FALL ETC, I AM CONFIDENT THAT THE NEW ALBUM WILL BE GREAT AND PUT QUEEN BACK WHERE THEY BELONG.

You can wait for as long as you want, but the new album is not going to put Queen "back to where they belong" because
a) The new album is not being released by Queen. It's going to be released by Queen+Paul Rodgers, and
b) because the new album simply will not sound (in general) as any Queen album because it has an entirely different singer with an entirely different style of singing, and an entirely different style of music he likes to write and perform.

tilltheendoftime wrote:

OH AND BY THE WAY, I ON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I'VE SPELT ANY WORDS WRONG, OR IF I'VE MISSED COMMAS, INNUENDO1991, KEEP THE QUESTIONS COMING, IGNORE THE TWATS THAT KEEP TAKING THE PISS, AT LEAST YOU ARE A REAL FAN, WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT REAL THINGS, AND NOT KEEP FUCKING MOANING ALL THE WHILE.

I think a bigger issue this time is your constant use of capital letters, which makes the text harder to read, and makes the tone more aggressive.

tilltheendoftime wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!

Happy New Year to you too!

castaway_girl user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 72 posts

Posted: 01 Jan 08, 21:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Its not avaliable here in Australia either...not that that surprises me. you cant get their solo albums or anything down here.

Roger: Can i go to lunch now?

Brian: No you can't.