A new year with continuing the QUEEN SONGS GAME...
The following songs has the year ended as nr.1!!!
2007: The March Of The Black Queen.
This is the new top ten at 02-01-2007:
1. THE MARCH OF THE BLACK QUEEN (Written By Freddie Mercury) 103 votes;
2. '39 (May) 98 votes;
3. Seven Seas Of Rhye (Mercury) 88 votes;
4. Somebody To Love (Mercury) 85 votes;
5. Innuendo (Mercury/Taylor) 79 votes;
6. Nevermore (Mercury) 74 votes;
7. Bohemian Rhapsody (Mercury) 73 votes;
8. The Millionaire Waltz (Mercury) 73 votes;
9. The Show Must Go On (Deacon/May/Taylor) 67 votes;
10. Death On Two Legs (Dedicated Too...) (Mercury) 65 votes.
- "Seven Seas Of Rhye" beat "Somebody To Love" from 4th to 3th;
- "Bohemian Rhapsody" beat "The Show Must Go On" and "The Millionaire Waltz" from 9th to 7th.
Singles of the month december 2007:
- In The Lap Of The Gods (Revisited) +15;
- Bohemian Rhapsody +8;
- Hijack My Heart +7.
For the People that doesn't know the rules....You take one song out of the question you think that's better, worser or anything else and then you put your chosen song in the next question...For example: "The March Of The Black Queen" or "'39" I choose "The March Of The Black Queen", so that song goes to the next Question...WRITE DOWN THE SONG YOU'VE CHOSEN AS AN ANSWER OR YOUR VOTE WOULDN'T BE COUNT FOR THE LIST I'M CREATING OF ALL QUEEN RELATED SONGS AND I WRITE AT THE END OF EVERY MONTH THE TOP TEN AT THAT MOMENT. The next question will for example : "The March Of The Black Queen" or "Seven Seas Of Rhye"...
Feel free to give comment on the list, and you can ask what position you're favorite track has at the list....
Everytime I'm voting, I'll display, between the hooks, the current standings of the songs on the queenlist.