Forums > Personal > 8 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Geeks

forum rss feed
Author

StoneColdClassicQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
I need a haircut.
StoneColdClassicQueen
Bohemian: 775 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Jan 08, 11:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh my God, check number 2...XD
I didn't know a porn star was a geek..


"When you make love to someone, use a condom."-Brian May

______________________________________

Paul Rodgers is Chuck Norris.
StoneColdClassicQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
I need a haircut.
StoneColdClassicQueen
Bohemian: 775 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Jan 08, 11:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh man, my bad, I forgot the link :D

http://www.cracked.com/article_15753_8-celebrities-you-didnt-know-were-geeks.html

there you go..


"When you make love to someone, use a condom."-Brian May

______________________________________

Paul Rodgers is Chuck Norris.
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Jan 08, 07:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gee Dexter Holland was a geek?? REALLY??
With that first name???


Killed by drones.
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jan 08, 11:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The author cleary doesn't know the difference between a nerd and a geek. :P


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
thomasquinn 32989 user is on Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 08, 08:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Raf, have I mentioned of late how you SCARE ME?


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 08, 08:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

Raf, have I mentioned of late how you SCARE ME?

What? Why?

You DO know geeks and nerds aren't the same, don't you?


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
thomasquinn 32989 user is on Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 08, 08:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

Raf, have I mentioned of late how you SCARE ME?

What? Why?

You DO know geeks and nerds aren't the same, don't you?


Yes, I do. I also happen to find the distinction rather useless.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Jan 08, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

Raf, have I mentioned of late how you SCARE ME?

What? Why?

You DO know geeks and nerds aren't the same, don't you?


Yes, I do. I also happen to find the distinction rather useless.

Yeaass, yeaass rather utterly quite too too useless, wot wot


-Things Have Changed For Me-
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jan 08, 15:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Mr. Lundgren was an almost-superstar back in the '80s, having played comic hero The Punisher (1989 version) and even He-Man (1987). But, his greatest acting accomplishments is beating Apollo Creed into something resembling grape jelly and inspiring the greatest Rocky montage of all fucking time."

That's the saddest Rocky movie *cryes*


I'm sick of all my kicks.
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jan 08, 15:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=660066>Caddel<h6>MY DEAR BOY wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

Raf, have I mentioned of late how you SCARE ME?

What? Why?

You DO know geeks and nerds aren't the same, don't you?


Yes, I do. I also happen to find the distinction rather useless.

Yeaass, yeaass rather utterly quite too too useless, wot wot

It's because of that kind of thought that I'm called a nerd quite often, when I'm actually a geek. :-P


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!