Forums > Personal > Jessica was in a car accident!

forum rss feed
Author

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jan 08, 03:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jessica was in a car accident... and luckily she wasn't hurt bad. But her car was totalled. The whole thing is caused by some fucking drunk idiot PARKED sideways on the highway for no reason. Jessica hit his car because of this (at night, and his car was black). Well Jessica's car's front end got pushed in, and she got out of the car, and then he came driving and almost hit her (I think it was deliberely). I really think this guy needs a fucking ass kicking. NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH HURTING MY KITTEN!!!! Her neck hurts and she has a mark down her chest where the seatbelt tightened up, and her arm has a big bruise on it, and her muscles are sore.

The guy left the scene of the accident and went onto the other side of the highway and starting going south in a northbound lane. Fucking idiot. I saw him too, I saw his car getting towed but I didn't know it was him. The cops think he left and drove down there to get his car towed, so he wouldn't be seen near the accident. Also, they think he was under the influence. HE NEEDS A FUCKING KICK ACROSS THE FACE!!!!!

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 08, 05:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Didn't she manage to see his plate number?

Unfortunately, that kind of idiot exists everywhere, and as we can't simply go around killing them, we have to report them whenever we can.

Great thing she didn't get badly hurt, though. I guess that's the most important thing.

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 08, 07:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry to hear that.

Have you found him yet?

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 08, 08:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

.*.Messenger: Jake Pyndle.*. wrote:

HE NEEDS A FUCKING KICK ACROSS THE FACE!!!!!

I hope your Jessica gets better, like Raf says, it's what matters most. However it'd be nice for him to be caught... :S

Anywho, I know the perfect person to call for this..
*Dials Chuck Norris*
;)

Back whenever
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 08, 09:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How unfortunate.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 08, 10:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=teal>Lestat?<h6>A Scientist wrote:

I hope your Jessica gets better, like Raf says, it's what matters most. However it'd be nice for him to be caught... :S

*Dials Chuck Norris*
;)

LMAO!

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 21 Jan 08, 12:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

Unfortunately, that kind of idiot exists everywhere, and as we can't simply go around killing them, we have to report them whenever we can.

Great thing she didn't get badly hurt, though. I guess that's the most important thing.

Yes. I will have the full accident report in 21 days.

Actually, his rear bumper and part of the trunk fell off, and caused damage to other vehicles. The license plate was on either part of the trunk or bumper still, so the police did get the plate.

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 08, 09:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="lime">Raf840 wrote:

Yes. I will have the full accident report in 21 days.

Actually, his rear bumper and part of the trunk fell off, and caused damage to other vehicles. The license plate was on either part of the trunk or bumper still, so the police did get the plate.

Ah, that's good news. They'll catch him easily, and he'll be fucked. ;) So, Jessica is fine and the guy will be in deep shit. Sounds like a happy ending. ;P

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 08, 11:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Let me get this straight.

SHE hit the drunk guy?

Gee, was she on her cell phone?

I think they could both use a good ass kicking. Thankfully, nobody was hurt. But this time, at least from the story above, shows that it's not always the drunks you have to watch out for. Probably driving too fast and not paying attention was a factor. I hope a lesson was learned by all.

I'm not defending the drunk, but from your account it sounds like he didn't even know what he was doing. I don't think he was trying to run her down. If you "saw it all", then you did a lousy job (1) defending her from harm and (2) getting an accurate description of the assailant.

blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 08, 12:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=teal>Lestat?<h6>A Scientist wrote:

*Dials Chuck Norris*
;)

You should call Chuck Norris later cos unfortunately I think he's busy running around the world so fast he's punching himself in the back of the head right now...

But geez, Jake, that sucks...I'd be pissed too...Hope Jessica recovers well!!

I'm so pissed I could spit.
Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 22 Jan 08, 16:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It was near midnight, and the car was black and he had no lights on, and he was parked sideways on the highway around a corner, and there was other cars involved in the accident, including a couple who were traveling cross country and didn't know the area and they had to get their car towed as well. Jessica wasn't speeding or anything (there's numerous witnesses to back that up). Many people almost hit the guy. Jessica tried to swerve around him but hit the back SIDE of his car, and that's when part of the back of his car (bumper, trunk pieces) fell off, and his license plate was at the scene, and when Jessica got out of the car, he tried driving towards her, it sounds deliberate.

And no, Jessica wasn't on a cell phone and she was wearing her seat belts. The guy just chose a dangerous place to 'park' on the highway with his black car near midnight, with no lights on. In fact, he was stupid enough to claim to the cops that he was backing up on the highway, but that's not the case, and if it was, he'd be in worse trouble.

The cops are for Jessica and against the other guy, they were pissed at him. The guy was arrested (under the influence, and possibly drugs) and I think he gave the state police a hard time. He has numerous charges against him and his insurance is going to pay for everything and it turns out the guy is from my town, and I've heard of the guy. Can't wait to meet him.

Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 08, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

While Microwave did very poorly express this, I have to say it would be very difficult to completely exculpate someone who had collided with a stationary object, no matter where it was or what color it may have been. The only reason I could see to shift 100% of the blame to the other person is as punishment for being such a dumbass.

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 08, 17:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a feeling my response would come off that way, but I think you see my point, Music Man. I am in no way trying to blame anyone here. But I think Jake's "tough guy" approach is only going to do him, and all involved, more injustice that was already apparent.

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 22 Jan 08, 21:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, it doesn't really matter what anyone says on here, as he is being blamed.

Here in NH we also have some big laws about walking, parking for no reason, or backing up on highways. In fact, a couple weeks ago, some lady took her little neice and nephew on the highway, and walked in front of a truck deliberetly.

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 22 Jan 08, 21:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, it doesn't really matter what anyone says on here, as he is being blamed.

Here in NH we also have some big laws about walking, parking for no reason, or backing up on highways. In fact, a couple weeks ago, some lady took her little neice and nephew on the highway, and walked in front of a truck deliberetly.

I can't really do anything about the man but I'd love to. I really would. He's been charged with numerous things and he has Insurance. Something called "Farmer's Insurance". He told them he had talk with the police, the people involved in the accident, including Jessica. But he drove off. In NH it's automatically his fault for that. But he didn't get out of the car, and he's in hot water with his insurance now. He was arrested and drinking and driving and never told them about that. Apparently he got bailed out though. Jessica was 45 minutes away from where we live, and it's odd that the guy lives in the same small town.

Tell me this, would you park your black car sideways and shut off your lights, around a corner on a highway, near midnight? I know I wouldn't! Even if it was staight I'd be afraid of someone hitting me. I'm glad Jessica isn't hurt. And you'd be angry too, if someone was dumb enough to do that. I don't care who hit who. He was an asshole either way. Jessica wasn't speeding. The guy took off. He didn't even stop to see if anyone was okay. People ran to Jessica's car and his car as well to see if he was okay, but he decided to start his car and start driving towards Jessica, and then he took off, and went south on the northbound lane of the highway/freeway. Obviously he has some problems. Maybe he didn't want to live anymore, who knows. The police think he left the scene because he was under the influence (in which, when arrested, he was). He wasn't man enough to face up to what he did.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 23 Jan 08, 00:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can't really do anything about the man but I'd love to. I really would.

We all know people we'd love to introduce to the pavement, but really... as a fellow occupant of 'cream puff' territory; what are you really going to do?

Just say thanks that there's no lasting terrible consequences, and keep a' moving.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts

Posted: 23 Jan 08, 00:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

she should drive paying more attention to the road, I know it sounds arsh, but u should always be on the defensive, there r lots of fucktards with a drivers license.
Before you tell me to go fuck myself, my gf was in a car accident and got hurt because of a drunk underage fuck who invaded her lane, the fuck face has a lot of scars all over his face and my gf is all good now.
but my point is: dont trust other drivers

:)
-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 23 Jan 08, 07:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have three questions.

Why weren't you driving the car instead of Jessica?

Why weren't you going faster?

Why didn't the guy in the other car have a box of dynamite in the boot?

fatty.

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 23 Jan 08, 14:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fatty wrote:

I have three questions.

Why weren't you driving the car instead of Jessica?

Why weren't you going faster?

Why didn't the guy in the other car have a box of dynamite in the boot?

fatty.

1. I wasn't with her and she doesn't like my driving. She says I go to fast.

2. I probably would of if I was in the car by myself.

3. Because he's not that much of an idiot.

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 23 Jan 08, 14:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

I can't really do anything about the man but I'd love to. I really would.

We all know people we'd love to introduce to the pavement, but really... as a fellow occupant of 'cream puff' territory; what are you really going to do?

Just say thanks that there's no lasting terrible consequences, and keep a' moving.

That was so stupid of you to type, it makes me laugh.