Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > ANNOUNCE: Back to the May & Powell Rio de Janeiro 09/11/92 FLAC (mediafire)

forum rss feed
Author

daffy_the_duck user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 746 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 08, 08:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi, dear Queenzoners

This is the concert of Brian May in Rio de Janeiro during his Back to the light tour in 1992.
I downloaded it from Dime some months ago and I finally finish to upload it for you, so even if you have an account on Dime you don't have to dicrease your ratio for this gig ;)

This one comes from a Gypsy eye release called Back to the May & Powell and the quality is excellent (radio FM broadcast). Unfortunately, this is not the complete gig :(

Artwork included with The Dark

more infos on http://www.queenonstage.com/mywebpage/brianrio.htm

Intro: The Dark (tape) http://www.mediafire.com/?6hzbxw3cydj
Back To The Light http://www.mediafire.com/?5yrdzy9gdm1
Driven By You http://www.mediafire.com/?czig1nm9vg6
Tie Your Mother Down http://www.mediafire.com/?49mcg9anbbm
Love Token
http://www.mediafire.com/?6ij1qxjnluk
Love Of My Life http://www.mediafire.com/?8ymjthbbnxu
'39 (vocal intro) ~Let Your Heart Rules Your Head http://www.mediafire.com/?ac3nummw1gr
Too Much Love Will Kill You http://www.mediafire.com/?b1vxnxblpvl
Now I'm Here
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zuyymypitk
Hammer To Fall http://www.mediafire.com/?9ommwmzmyd0
Let Me Out
http://www.mediafire.com/?0chl8yhohdx


Feel free to torrent it if you want, and keep lossless files lossless!
Hope everything is fine

enjoy, and good download everybody!!

dobo user not visiting Queenzone.com
dobo
Bohemian: 899 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 08, 11:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks a great deal for some loosless Brian !!


Visit The Official Kings of Queen Myspace Which I Run: http://www.myspace.com/kingsofqueenfanpage



Trade List: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=56176
rg9l user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 338 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 08, 15:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you!

Nice share, can't wait to hear Cozy's crazy drumming!


Best regards,

Riccardo



http://paulvsgodzilla.googlepages.com my trading-site !



Ginger01 is a Goddess between us.



Razz card, gill? Ciao!
TimBHM user not visiting Queenzone.com
TimBHM
Bohemian: 889 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 08, 19:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks - this is great. Just a quick question - some of the tracks have a quite a few skips in them. Is it meant to be like that or have I had a corruption during download?

Thinks?

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 08, 19:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for sharing. It´s allways good to hear Brian solo projects too.

Take care

daffy_the_duck user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 746 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 08, 03:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TimBHM wrote:

Thanks - this is great. Just a quick question - some of the tracks have a quite a few skips in them. Is it meant to be like that or have I had a corruption during download?

Thinks?


In which song(s) do you hear this few skips? I don't remember that but I'm going to check that today (After the victory,I hope, of the french guy on the Australian Open!). Anyboby else has the same problem?

PBB user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1425 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 08, 04:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you.


Look out, take care, there's a lot of music out there...
Queenrockyou user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenrockyou
Deity: 2013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 08, 07:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You were faster than me, I planned to share this boot this week. So I will share some other Brian May boots (4 or 5, I am waiting to complete the Sevilla 2CD thing as soon as possible), probably at the end of the week. Many thanks for this share !!!

regards,

Olivier,
France.


wanna trade ?
GuitarMay user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ainda vale a pena viver !?
GuitarMay
Bohemian: 991 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 08, 09:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks a lot daffy_the_duck
for this upgrade version in FLAC !!!

I love all projects solo of Brian :)



sorry for my bad english...

Keep QUEEN alive, yeah :-)



Viva o CLUBE ATLÉTICO MINEIRO (GALO)

Campeão da Copa Libertadores 2013 da Recopa Sul-Americana 2014 & agora Campeão da Copa do Brasil 2014
InnuendoMay user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 233 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 08, 11:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Great stuff, I've been looking to add some new BM shows to my collection!! And what a nice, short, soundboard show to have! Thanks again!

Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sod off.
Ale Solan
Deity: 8973 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 08, 15:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

daffy_the_duck wrote:

TimBHM wrote:

Thanks - this is great. Just a quick question - some of the tracks have a quite a few skips in them. Is it meant to be like that or have I had a corruption during download?

Thinks?


In which song(s) do you hear this few skips? I don't remember that but I'm going to check that today (After the victory,I hope, of the french guy on the Australian Open!). Anyboby else has the same problem?


I've heard those skips in several tracks as well. There might be two options, or you had errors during the ripping process or those are in the original bootleg.

Thanks for sharing.

daffy_the_duck user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 746 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 08, 15:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alex Solan. wrote:

daffy_the_duck wrote:

TimBHM wrote:

Thanks - this is great. Just a quick question - some of the tracks have a quite a few skips in them. Is it meant to be like that or have I had a corruption during download?

Thinks?


In which song(s) do you hear this few skips? I don't remember that but I'm going to check that today (After the victory,I hope, of the french guy on the Australian Open!). Anyboby else has the same problem?


I've heard those skips in several tracks as well. There might be two options, or you had errors during the ripping process or those are in the original bootleg.

Thanks for sharing.


The problem is I downloaded this show from Dime so I didn't rip it, but I heard those skips too...
So if someone here has the original factory pressed bootleg and can help us...

Queenrockyou user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenrockyou
Deity: 2013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 08, 17:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm on it, my files were ready for share, I will create a new post in some minutes !!!

Regards,

Olivier,
France.


wanna trade ?
Queenrockyou user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenrockyou
Deity: 2013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 08, 17:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here we go, read this !!!

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=1076660

Regards,

Olivier,
France.


wanna trade ?