Forums > Personal > Nancy Cartwright donates 10 Million dollars to the Chruch of Scientology

forum rss feed
Author

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Feb 08, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Nancy_...tology/5057516

First of all, I know that everybody is entitled to do whatever they want with their money, but I can't comprehend how brainwashed someone would have to be to just give away 10 million dollars to an organization whose only goal is to gather more followers and strip them out of their money.

Then again, this is might not be less bad than all the money that people spend on diamonds and all sorts of 'bling-bling' knowing that diamond mines are run by African militas slaving kids and cutting off their limbs if they find them stealing.

Here's something Bart Simpson should write on his blackboard:

'I SHOULD NOT GIVE AWAY MY HARD EARNED MONEY TO A CULT'

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 930 posts

Posted: 01 Feb 08, 14:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Praise Jeebus.

The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
Dan C. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Dan C.
Royalty: 1544 posts

Posted: 01 Feb 08, 14:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haystacks Calhounski wrote:

Praise Jeebus.
Ha! One of my favorite Simpsons jokes.

"The tri-tone is the Devil's interval, and he demands resolution." - Richard Lloyd
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 01 Feb 08, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Then again, this is might not be less bad than all the money that people spend on diamonds and all sorts of 'bling-bling' knowing that diamond mines are run by African militas slaving kids and cutting off their limbs if they find them stealing.

The whole thing gets worse when you stop to think that she could've donated that money to the Africans.

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!