Forums > Personal > Call of Duty 4: PS3

forum rss feed
Author

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 11:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does anybody have it? If so add me to your friends list.

PSN ID: pietermc

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 11:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ps3= overpriced crap system

get a xbox360 instead, has most of the ps3 games plus MANY more awesome games and its much cheaper



Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 11:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

ps3= overpriced crap system

get a xbox360 instead, has most of the ps3 games plus MANY more awesome games and its much cheaper


Thanks, but I'll pass on the Red Ring of Death POS.

It also does not have a Blu-Ray player. Of course it's got more games, it's been out a year longer than the PS3. Does that make it a better system? No.

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 11:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PieterMC wrote:

Thanks, but I'll pass on the Red Ring of Death POS.


Huh? Is that some kind of nerd speak?

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 13:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

PieterMC wrote:

Thanks, but I'll pass on the Red Ring of Death POS.


Huh? Is that some kind of nerd speak?


http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907534

It's estimated that 30% of all 360's will, or have had a major hardware failure. The problem is so bad that Microsoft extended the warranty period to 3 years. In other words, there is a good chance your XBOX will crap out on you.

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 14:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PieterMC wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

ps3= overpriced crap system

get a xbox360 instead, has most of the ps3 games plus MANY more awesome games and its much cheaper


Thanks, but I'll pass on the Red Ring of Death POS.

It also does not have a Blu-Ray player. Of course it's got more games, it's been out a year longer than the PS3. Does that make it a better system? No.


Ok, its obvious you dont know much about this. Blue ray? whats so good about that? nothing

the systems are basically the same the difference being that one is much more expensive and has less games.


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 15:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

PieterMC wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

ps3= overpriced crap system

get a xbox360 instead, has most of the ps3 games plus MANY more awesome games and its much cheaper


Thanks, but I'll pass on the Red Ring of Death POS.

It also does not have a Blu-Ray player. Of course it's got more games, it's been out a year longer than the PS3. Does that make it a better system? No.


Ok, its obvious you dont know much about this. Blue ray? whats so good about that? nothing

the systems are basically the same the difference being that one is much more expensive and has less games.


First. It's Blu-Ray not Blue ray.

Second. You have obviously never seen or heard what Blu-Ray it is capable of.

Third. The PS3 has sold more units during it's 1st year than the 360 did in it's first year.

Fourth. The PS3 outsells the 360 worldwide every week.

Fifth. It has an average 1% failure compared to the 360s average 30% failure rate (http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gaming/xbox-360-failure-rate-30-says-retailers-271487.php)

Sixth. The 360 had over a years head start. It's no wonder there are more games.

Seven. More and more studios and starting to develop for the PS3 first and then port to the 360.

Eight. The PS3 has FREE online gaming. No monthly fees for me.

Nine. You can install Linux on the PS3.

Ten. The hard drive is upgradeable on the PS3.

Eleven. PS3 has built in wireless.

Twelve. PS3 has HDMI built into all models. Millions of XBOX users have no built in HDMI output. (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a89366/xbox-360-kit-to-offer-hdmi-to-all-users.html)

wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 16:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well I prefer the 360, sucks you are on the PS3 with COD4, As I'm rank 23 on 360 version of COD4. Been trying to beat the Game on Veteran, just need to pass the last 4 min in that darn blasted 9 min countdown part at the very end of the game.

Kinda sucks you can't play players from other systems, As I know some on the PC.

Both systems have their high points and low points, but for Games it's hand down the 360, even with future games, well for the next year and a half, the 360 has more exclusive titles coming


P23 Coming soon
Final Fantasy 13/14
Metal Gear
Lost Planet (a year and half after the 360)
Gran tursimo
Haze
Killzone 2

360 coming soon
Ninja Gaiden
Mass effect 2
Gears of war 2
Unreal tournament 3 (a year after the PS3)
Too Human
Splinter cell

both systems
Army of two
GTA
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2
Fallout 3
Dark Sector


MY GOD spell it write.
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PS3

Resistance Fall of Man 2 also. Can't wait for that one.

-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well my SNES with Super Mario All-Stars shits all over the PS3 AND 360.

Yah-boo sucks to both of you?

fatty.

P.S Although I have to admit I cant play VHS tapes on it.

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fatty wrote:

P.S Although I have to admit I cant play VHS tapes on it.


LOL!

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fatty wrote:

Well my SNES with Super Mario All-Stars shits all over the PS3 AND 360.

Yah-boo sucks to both of you?

fatty.

P.S Although I have to admit I cant play VHS tapes on it.


Well, nobody ever said that the PS3 is better than the SNES :-)

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 17:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd kick all of y'all's asses at Super Mario Bros.

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 22:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not mine Erin!!! ;)

We had the Xbox 360 but sold it. We have PS2 and the Wii. I loooooooove the Wii and we bought Wii points and got Zelda, Mario Brothers, Excite a Bike, and Techmo Bowl. The kids have those DS things too.

I still miss Pong and my Atari though. I loved Pitfall and Qbert. Ahh the good days.


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 22:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

I still miss Pong and my Atari though. I loved Pitfall and Qbert. Ahh the good days.


I know how you feel. I still miss Pac Man and Donkey Kong on the Atari 2600.

Mario Bros. was the only game I ever played till I got callouses, though! ;-)


...assdude.... 39702 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 307 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 23:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ok

...assdude.... 39702 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 307 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 23:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PieterMC wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

PieterMC wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

ps3= overpriced crap system

get a xbox360 instead, has most of the ps3 games plus MANY more awesome games and its much cheaper


Thanks, but I'll pass on the Red Ring of Death POS.

It also does not have a Blu-Ray player. Of course it's got more games, it's been out a year longer than the PS3. Does that make it a better system? No.


Ok, its obvious you dont know much about this. Blue ray? whats so good about that? nothing

the systems are basically the same the difference being that one is much more expensive and has less games.


First. It's Blu-Ray not Blue ray.

Second. You have obviously never seen or heard what Blu-Ray it is capable of.

Third. The PS3 has sold more units during it's 1st year than the 360 did in it's first year.

Fourth. The PS3 outsells the 360 worldwide every week.

Fifth. It has an average 1% failure compared to the 360s average 30% failure rate (http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gaming/xbox-360-failure-rate-30-says-retailers-271487.php)

Sixth. The 360 had over a years head start. It's no wonder there are more games.

Seven. More and more studios and starting to develop for the PS3 first and then port to the 360.

Eight. The PS3 has FREE online gaming. No monthly fees for me.

Nine. You can install Linux on the PS3.

Ten. The hard drive is upgradeable on the PS3.

Eleven. PS3 has built in wireless.

Twelve. PS3 has HDMI built into all models. Millions of XBOX users have no built in HDMI output. (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a89366/xbox-360-kit-to-offer-hdmi-to-all-users.html)


The ps3 is coming in 3rd place.






...assdude.... 39702 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 307 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 23:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote




The wii........... HOLDS FUCKING SUPREAEEAAAAMMMMM COZ NINTENDOS THE BEST:



SALES AS GOES:



WII: 24.49 MILL
360: 16.98 MILL
PS3: 9.94 MILL




The Nintendo Wii is has done what Bo Rap did,...

Not much industry folk had much faith,,,, but the Wii has sold more than the 360, with the 360 being out one year earlier.

The PS3 and Wii had one month’s difference in which the Ps3 was out first...
The Wii is totally kicking ass and showing no signs of slowing down.


Not to mention the DS... which has sold as such:



Nintendo DS: 67.18 MIL
PSP: 31.15 MIL


Nintendo is at the top of there game... In ever everything, from Hardware to Software...

Proving that Graphics and power specs are not everything..

Sorry fan boys of the other units, but you can say what you want and argue with what ever you think will keep your blinkers on and working, big picture is, the Mighty Big N is back at the top and they don’t look like they are set to come down any time soon.



PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 08, 08:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Those numbers look like they are from vgchartz, which is not particular accurate.

The Wii is a different kettle of fish, it appeals to people who would not normally play games. I honestly cannot see the appeal lasting. I know somebody who has one and both he and his kids are growing tired of it.

And all I asked was if anybody had COD 4. I wasn't looking for a PS3 bashing thread.

-----

"The NPD Group has released North American video game sales for the month of January and it doesn't make great reading for Microsoft. The Xbox 360, which has been comfortably outselling Sony's PlayStation 3 sold only 230,000 units compared to a higher than expected 269.000 units of the PlayStation 3."
http://www.virginmedia.com/games/gamingnews/news-story.php?storyid=21095414


"PlayStation 3 Outsells Xbox 360 by 16% -- Nearly Passes Wii"
http://blogs.pcworld.com/gameon/archives/006491.html


"PS3 Expected To Be Top Selling Console By 2011"
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7010044214


"PS3 to dominate Wii, Xbox 360 in 2008"
http://www.newsoxy.com/technology/sony-ps3/article10390.htm


"PlayStation nabs second place in console sales"
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/02/15/BUDBV2KCU.DTL


"EA expects PS3 sales to outpace Xbox 360 in 2008"
http://www.videogamer.com/news/04-02-2008-7424.html

Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 08, 08:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And I prefer to play games on my PC- dah...
there's nothing more accurate in FPS game that mouse and AWSD keys... :P
Hate pads- tried them and... didn't like'em...