Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Westlife

forum rss feed
Author

una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 13:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anyone think that Nikki from westlife would do a better job than pauls rodgers at replacing freddie. He's so talented at it, he is great me thinks. Anyone else thinks the same as me???

Roger Meadows Tailor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 330 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 16:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

At the risk of sounding like Treasure Moment,i wouldnt want anybody to replace Freddie.I'd rather Nikki sings like himself.So no and maybe are your answers.

Memories my memories

How long can you stay

to haunt my days.
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well then, how bout "Danny" from the New Kids On The Block?

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 17:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think una is our much hallowed archivist. The threads calculated to get a rise out of us all...

Having a boring day at work - why not go and bait some idiots on a website?

MadeInMadhouse user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 341 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Paul is doing a good Job with Queen! He is a great singer!!

"Sometimes the last thing you want to know is the truth" The Key.. Roger Taylor...
olly1988 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 159 posts

Posted: 15 Feb 08, 07:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is ridiculous!!!
Theres a reason he's in westlife....
1. A voice that can be easily manipulated by Vocoders
2. No stage presence
3. No personality
4. No songwriting talent
5. Only sings songs with predictable key changes
6. Just... NO!!!!!!!!

Paul Rodgers is one of the best vocalist of all time and easily the best white blues vocalist of all time. He's a legend and has saved Queen from making complete Cocks of themsleves like they did with 5ive and Robbie Williams!!!

Posted: 15 Feb 08, 08:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

olly1988 wrote:

This is ridiculous!!!
Theres a reason he's in westlife....
1. A voice that can be easily manipulated by Vocoders
2. No stage presence
3. No personality
4. No songwriting talent
5. Only sings songs with predictable key changes
6. Just... NO!!!!!!!!

Paul Rodgers is one of the best vocalist of all time and easily the best white blues vocalist of all time. He's a legend and has saved Queen from making complete Cocks of themsleves like they did with 5ive and Robbie Williams!!!

Take that back!! A neutral music fan would say that Nikki has a stage presence (up there with mercury and jagger). He is an amazing singer.

olly1988 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 159 posts

Posted: 15 Feb 08, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Neutral!?! Westlife is music aimed at people who don't know what music is!

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 15 Feb 08, 11:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think he meant to say "neutered". Because that's how I feel after listening to Westlife.

mooghead user not visiting Queenzone.com
mooghead
Deity: 3667 posts

Posted: 15 Feb 08, 14:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Obvious WUM. Don't feed the trolls.

END OF THREAD.

Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts

Posted: 15 Feb 08, 15:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

I think una is our much hallowed archivist. The threads calculated to get a rise out of us all...

An outrageous statement, but in my view a good call. Interested to see how this 1 pans out.

Arse.

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts

Posted: 15 Feb 08, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MadeInMadhouse wrote:

Paul is doing a good Job with Queen! He is a great singer!!

not really, he isnt a bad singer but he definetly doesnt fit in with queen, its like having a rapper being the frontman of metallica or something, totally out of place.

He chooses bluesy notes when he sings and sings off time which is VERY VERY annoying.

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 08:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

una999 wrote:

Anyone think that Nikki from westlife would do a better job than pauls rodgers at replacing freddie. He's so talented at it, he is great me thinks. Anyone else thinks the same as me???

WestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlifeWestlife

Donna13 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1683 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 10:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

How shocking!