Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Logan Place

forum rss feed
Author

Russian Headlong user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 496 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 18:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was in the Earls court today while in London and decided to make 'pilgrimage' to Freddie's house. It struck me that it is very sad that there is no memmorial in Kensington for Fred. I don't mean a Graceland type thing but all there is is the door graffitted again! and razorwire surrounding the high wall of the garden. Are the people of Kensington ashamed of Fred? It's a real shame.


"Give it to me one more time!"
...assdude.... 39702 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 307 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 18:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That door will for ever be being graffettied. Sorry if people think thats wrong, but thats the way its is.... Freddie was an Icon that exteneds far beyond the limits of time. People will leave there mark there as he did on the world. To the owner of the house, dont take it personal, fan's will be fans.

MadeInMadhouse user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 341 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well I am agree!! I am not agree with the grafitty!! I think that people doesnt have common sense to care a place a memorial place come on is funny that people are writting things to your house, THIS IS POLUTION!! to write things in a public o private wall is not correct this give it a bad look... is not good..,


"Sometimes the last thing you want to know is the truth" The Key.. Roger Taylor...
...assdude.... 39702 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 307 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 08, 20:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie was a super Star!!!! That's what people due when your a star!!!

People are so sensitive over this.

MadeInMadhouse user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 341 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 08, 19:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

is not good ASSDUDE... no correct ...


"Sometimes the last thing you want to know is the truth" The Key.. Roger Taylor...
MadeInMadhouse user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 341 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 08, 19:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

we are the world we are the children!! -> sounds like this isnt it, being to be conservacionist as BRIAN Do at this moment


"Sometimes the last thing you want to know is the truth" The Key.. Roger Taylor...
...assdude... 39830 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Feb 08, 01:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MadeInMadhouse wrote:

is not good ASSDUDE... no correct ...



theres nothing wrong with it

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Feb 08, 04:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...ASSDUDE... wrote:

MadeInMadhouse wrote:

is not good ASSDUDE... no correct ...



theres nothing wrong with it

i disagree. Freddie left the house to Mary Austin. so it nOW belongs to her. therefore it is private property and as such should be respected. no scrawlings now signatures nothing...it should stop


go deo na hÉireann
...assdude... 39830 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Feb 08, 05:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green>Bren<font color=orange>ski wrote:

...ASSDUDE... wrote:

MadeInMadhouse wrote:

is not good ASSDUDE... no correct ...



theres nothing wrong with it

i disagree. Freddie left the house to Mary Austin. so it nOW belongs to her. therefore it is private property and as such should be respected. no scrawlings now signatures nothing...it should stop


seriously, in 50 year's time, when she pass's on... no one will know its was hers...



brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Feb 08, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...ASSDUDE... wrote:

<font color=green>Bren<font color=orange>ski wrote:

...ASSDUDE... wrote:

MadeInMadhouse wrote:

is not good ASSDUDE... no correct ...



theres nothing wrong with it

i disagree. Freddie left the house to Mary Austin. so it nOW belongs to her. therefore it is private property and as such should be respected. no scrawlings now signatures nothing...it should stop


seriously, in 50 year's time, when she pass's on... no one will know its was hers...



she's alreayd lived there longer than freddie
so fucking what? it's hers now...so respect that


go deo na hÉireann
...assdude.... 39702 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 307 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Feb 08, 18:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green>Bren<font color=orange>ski wrote:

...ASSDUDE... wrote:

<font color=green>Bren<font color=orange>ski wrote:

...ASSDUDE... wrote:

MadeInMadhouse wrote:

is not good ASSDUDE... no correct ...



theres nothing wrong with it

i disagree. Freddie left the house to Mary Austin. so it nOW belongs to her. therefore it is private property and as such should be respected. no scrawlings now signatures nothing...it should stop


seriously, in 50 year's time, when she pass's on... no one will know its was hers...



she's alreayd lived there longer than freddie
so fucking what? it's hers now...so respect that


man your so touchy. Point is, people will sign that door for years to come, for ever.. get over it, deal with it, build a bridge... move on



newcastle 86 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 52 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Feb 08, 22:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yep hes a tit lol


mjks
...assdude.... 39702 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 307 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Feb 08, 02:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Valentine <h6> from Hell wrote:

...ASSDUDE.... wrote:

<font color=green>Bren<font color=orange>ski wrote:

...ASSDUDE... wrote:

<font color=green>Bren<font color=orange>ski wrote:

...ASSDUDE... wrote:

MadeInMadhouse wrote:

is not good ASSDUDE... no correct ...



theres nothing wrong with it

i disagree. Freddie left the house to Mary Austin. so it nOW belongs to her. therefore it is private property and as such should be respected. no scrawlings now signatures nothing...it should stop


seriously, in 50 year's time, when she pass's on... no one will know its was hers...



she's alreayd lived there longer than freddie
so fucking what? it's hers now...so respect that


man your so touchy. Point is, people will sign that door for years to come, for ever.. get over it, deal with it, build a bridge... move on


Okay. Suppose this, then.
Suppose someone you knew was famed. He/ she was your best friend, and left you their estate. THEN, that estate, which is now yours, is consistently defaced by people whom you don't even know.
Not even that extreme, actually.
Suppose someone kept knocking down your mailbox, and everytime you replace it, they knock it down again. Would that be fair? I mean, your property isn't being respected.
My point is, even if signing the door is giving homage to Freddie, it's Mary's property, and people should respect that. There are other ways to commemorate Freddie, anyway, right?


point is, it happens. It always will happen. Always after death, these thigns happen.



...assdude.... 39702 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 307 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Feb 08, 02:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

newcastle 86 wrote:

yep hes a tit lol


yep, your a dick

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4707 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Feb 08, 04:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've never felt the need to scrawl my name all over someone else's property to prove how big a "fan" I am. Look at Jim Morrison's grave in pere lachasie - a horible mess, mostly caused by idiot teenage fans all trying to say something "deep". It's so bad, the cemetery has to have a security guard there all the time. perosnaly, if I was Mary Austin I would hire a bouncer to kick the crap out of anyone defacing her property.


"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
kagezan1313 user not visiting Queenzone.com
kagezan1313
Bohemian: 940 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Feb 08, 06:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

I've never felt the need to scrawl my name all over someone else's property to prove how big a "fan" I am. Look at Jim Morrison's grave in pere lachasie - a horible mess, mostly caused by idiot teenage fans all trying to say something "deep". It's so bad, the cemetery has to have a security guard there all the time. perosnaly, if I was Mary Austin I would hire a bouncer to kick the crap out of anyone defacing her property.


I'd take the job.


Thank you, God bless you, sweet dreams you lot of tarts, Good-bye!
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Feb 08, 08:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

it's a shame there's not completely vandal proof paint




go deo na hÉireann
magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Feb 08, 09:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would think she'd hate to see that being done, and I'd agree with her. However, she was with Freddie from the beginning and has first-hand experience with fans and fanatics. If the most they're doing is writing on the door - which is ridiculous and immature, IMO - then she's probably so used to it now that it doesn't bother her. If they breached the wall and entered the property or bothered her children, that would be a different story. Somehow, I think after 16 years, she's grown to accept the stupidity and move on with her life.



"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury



...assdude.... 39702 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 307 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Feb 08, 17:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

magicalfreddiemercury wrote:

I would think she'd hate to see that being done, and I'd agree with her. However, she was with Freddie from the beginning and has first-hand experience with fans and fanatics. If the most they're doing is writing on the door - which is ridiculous and immature, IMO - then she's probably so used to it now that it doesn't bother her. If they breached the wall and entered the property or bothered her children, that would be a different story. Somehow, I think after 16 years, she's grown to accept the stupidity and move on with her life.


Thank you... I agree with you 100%.

"she was with Freddie from the beginning and has first-hand experience with fans and fanatics"

Probably used to it, I mean fuck people, Freddie was one of the most out rageous people on earth and Mary was his bestest everest friend.. You think fucking paint on a fucking door is fucking obscure? I dont think paint of a door is going to send her over the hill..