Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Unreleased tracks: Petition

forum rss feed
Author

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 10:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

According to the many threads created by my good friend, Mr. Digital Manifest, it has come to my attention that there are numerous Queen tracks 'out-there' which I do not have in my collection.
Now, call me old fashioned, but if they 'ARE' out there, and 'ARE' obtainable, then forgive me, but I too would like a slice of this action.

I do not advocate that anyone breaks the law, however, if anyone does have bootleg copies of the following I would be very interested.

Stone Cold Crazy: 24 track master
Brighton Rock: 24 Track Master
Bicycle Race: 24 Track Master
Who Wants To Live Forever: 24 Track Master

Play Game Demo: '4 different takes with Andy Gibb... c 2.5 mins'
Crazy Little Thing Called Love: '...demos and a few whole sessions...'
Save Me: '...demos and a few whole sessions...'
Need Your Loving Tonight: '...demos and a few whole sessions...'
...and tons of other 16 and 24 track sessions.

If anyone has further information re: the above, could you either privately e-mail me, upload to an external site (outwith Queenzone - megaupload etc) or finally, just blow the lot on a CD and sell on e-bay.

If anyone else is interested in bootlegs of these tracks, perhaps they too would like to add their name to this list?

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 10:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brighton Rock hell yeah, man.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
IanR user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 161 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 10:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I too would be interested in privately purchasing copies of the above.

Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 10:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Digital Manifest wrote:

John S Stuart wrote:

According to the many threads created by my good friend, Mr. Digital Manifest, it has come to my attention that there are numerous Queen tracks 'out-there' which I do not have in my collection.
Now, call me old fashioned, but if they 'ARE' out there, and 'ARE' obtainable, then forgive me, but I too would like a slice of this action.

I do not advocate that anyone breaks the law, however, if anyone does have bootleg copies of the following I would be very interested.

Stone Cold Crazy: 24 track master
Brighton Rock: 24 Track Master
Bicycle Race: 24 Track Master
Who Wants To Live Forever: 24 Track Master

Play Game Demo: '4 different takes with Andy Gibb... c 2.5 mins'
Crazy Little Thing Called Love: '...demos and a few whole sessions...'
Save Me: '...demos and a few whole sessions...'
Need Your Loving Tonight: '...demos and a few whole sessions...'
...and tons of other 16 and 24 track sessions.

If anyone has further information re: the above, could you either privately e-mail me, upload to an external site (outwith Queenzone - megaupload etc) or finally, just blow the lot on a CD and sell on e-bay.

If anyone else is interested in bootlegs of these tracks, perhaps they too would like to add their name to this list?

hmm, intent to purchase and distribute illegal materials, i thought you were smarter than that?

This site has been warned numerous times to remove any and all links containing illegal material and is not only harbouring theives, but also aiding in the distrubution of Pirated Music. Good day and good bye.

you repeat yourself alot.

Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!
Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 10:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

and yes, i would love to have the above items.

Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!
John S Stuart

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 11:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Digital Manifest wrote:

hmm, intent to purchase and distribute illegal materials, i thought you were smarter than that?

First: I have no intent to distribute illegal materials.

Second: I have been to numerous record fairs and have openly bought many studio bootlegs from Led Zepp, Beatles, Stones, Dylan, Hendrix etc, etc...
Queen are not the first band to have unreleased studio material to make it onto saleable CD.

Third: As far as I know, it is legal for me to buy and keep these artefacts - but it is illegal for me to sell or distribute.

Fourth: I am not asking for anyone to go out and steal. All I am asking is if anyone has any Queen studio bootlegs - then ofcourse I am interested.

Finally: I find it really strange that QPL KNOW the producers and manufacturers behind the bootleg 'As It Began' (The De Lane Lea Session) and did nothing about it, but are now going to come after me because I asked where I could find one!

John S Stuart

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 11:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Digital Manifest wrote:

There is one person, take them down or will start with every person that has a big role in this....

You do not understand.

YOU were the one who broke the news about these tracks.
You are the one who claims to have these tracks.
At present, I do NOT have these tracks.
If these tracks are stolen - you are part of that chain. I am not.
You are happy to own these tracks for yourself, yet you are unhappy if others obtain these.

This is hypocritical in the extreme.
So to keep Queenzone safe (and out of the loop) and in a state of legal innocence, if anyone has any Queen bootlegs, then I state, I am interested.

So Mr. Digital Manifest - what is the REAL story behind this bombardment?

John S Stuart

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 11:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"...i am not a random bloke nor a Queen fanatic, merely a Federal Copyright Infringement Investigator".

With an education like yours - is it any wonder that the state of the RIAA - and the American music industryin general is in such a state?

Don't they teach you guys how to write properly?
Furthermore, have you ever been taught that a good liar needs a good memory - because as far as I can see - your story has been riddled with internal inconsistencies and has developed both heads and tails since you began your tirade this morning.

First, these began as 'purchases':
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q_FORUM_ID=1&Q_FORUM_NAME=Queen+Serious+Discussion&TOPIC_SUBJECT=Urgent%2c+please+read!&Q=1083091&page=1
"...i have more Rare Queen items than imaginable, just imagine what i have gotten my hands on..... Wouldn't you like to know? As i stated in the BoRhap thread, i had no interest in downloading this illegal material, and i meant it, because the truth of the matter is that i had already had it for a number of years and wasn't missing anything, same as KQ, and Tons, and tons, and tons of other 16 and 24 track sessions. So with that said, i don't care about the 'Rareness' of this material, because i frankly do not wish to comment anymore on the BoRhap subject"

Second: and now end up as 'confiscations'?
The recordings that are in my possession... these are confiscations... Obviously by this point i am not a random bloke nor a Queen fanatic, merely a Federal Copyright Infringement Investigator.

At least get your bloody story straight.

I still say you protest too much, and I again ask: So Mr. Digital Manifest - what is the REAL story behind this bombardment?

pow wow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 423 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 11:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hahaha hysterical!!

Your 'matt_jax' who has downloaded as much unofficial material from here as everyone else.

"....you don't get that on X-Factor do you"
pow wow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 423 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 11:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Digital Manifest wrote:

pow wow wrote:

Hahaha hysterical!!

Your 'matt_jax' who has downloaded as much unofficial material from here as everyone else.

Oh wow you are so investigative aren't you? lol. Give me a break, yes i changed my screenname just as others here, i was also, YoungStratMan, Crezchi, Niggalipjuice, and tons and tons more, there is your favourite right there. lol. But on a very serious note, i have been around this site for years, you have more 'Rats' then you would ever imagine. yes i downloaded 3 things since here, and those are evidence. I can download anything i want for evidence. Good day.

How is the weather in Columbus?

"....you don't get that on X-Factor do you"
John S Stuart

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 11:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Digital Manifest wrote:

Oh by the way QueenZone, when you make a statement that i have downloaded illegal material here, you know what the big surprise is here? You also took the bait on about 13 illegal recordings, not focusing on any peticular users, but just only 5 users and the owner of this site if they will not remove ALL illegal material and/or links. You have 'rats' on QZ, and you don't even know who they are.

No Sir: My real name is John S. Stuart. I have nothing to hide, and for better or worse I am pround to stand by my reputation - so I have never seen the need to change it.

But you sir are a cheat and a liar - who is seriously back-tracking because you have been caught with your hand in the till.
Now either you have seriously pissed off your 'supplier' and this is a very poor attempt at damage limitation - or you are close to a source who can be traced.

In either case, I think Brian will be far more interested talking to you - than a few fan remixers in here.

PG had you pegged from the start 'A WUM'. Pity that I can not retrieve my afternoon by exposing you as such.

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 11:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

reload...

I do not want any google ads here.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 12:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey, where did all posts by "Digital Manifest" disappear ?

Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 931 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

Hey, where did all posts by "Digital Manifest" disappear ?

They went to the land of broken dreams and shattered hopes.

The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 13:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Censorship on Queenzone ? Really unusual

Haystacks Calhoun II user not visiting Queenzone.com
Haystacks Calhoun II
Bohemian: 931 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 13:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

Censorship on Queenzone ? Really unusual

Deleting a spammer? Not unusual.

The Golden Gate Bridge should have a long bungee cord for people who aren’t quite ready to commit suicide but want to get in a little practice.
Roger Meadows Tailor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 330 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 14:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank fuck he's gone.Dickhead Manifest!

Memories my memories

How long can you stay

to haunt my days.
Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would love to have those tracks too.

Take care

ern2150 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 303 posts

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 20:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, this board has EXPLODED over the past couple of days!

poopchute, username1 et al, if I haven't already expressed my interest, I'm signing on now.

Thanks for clearing things up JSS.

fredswife user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 19 Feb 08, 22:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm definitely interested in these tracks-add me to the list!

I knew that jackass was a fraud the second he appeared shooting his mouth off about how we were all in trouble.