Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > creatures of the night vocal slave

forum rss feed
Author

jpet user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 28 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 07:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i have this sample for you guys. this was on a cd i bought from someone in germany. it has tons of vocal slaves and multis i guess you could call them. let me know if you want the other 4 peices i have. i do not have all of the song just the 4 peices. the others are more vocals piano and a chorus type vocal with bass. by the way i recieved this from a guy in germany name thorsten thats all i know of him except his address is munich.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tnmfwiw7vmn

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 07:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

also. what does this come from? i have never heard of such a song. lol. this guy says freddie recorded it there in germany in 1984 or 85, but i thougt they always recorded in montro or london?

FEEL THE FORCE 2 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 210 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 07:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh my god, of course is not Freddie.

REAL ZARAGOZA
Marknow user is on Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 07:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stop spamming the board u twat.

Arse.

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 07:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Marknow wrote:

Stop spamming the board u twat.

i am spamming? i asked where it came from and who i got it from. you will not curse at me ok? i will make that very clear. i am not intentionally starting trouble it is just that in my short time here you all have proved to be such immature bastards!

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10070 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 07:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Krishna ???
It's nice, wondering what it is

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 07:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FEEL THE FORCE 2 wrote:

Oh my god, of course is not Freddie.

oh my god, i dont think some people would know what freddie sounded like if he sang to their face! alot of people ran their face at saying that the demo of face it alone and sandbox were fake! boy were they wrong. lol

Jon home user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jon home
Bohemian: 243 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 07:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jpet please do not take offence from peoples responses, as you must appreciate we are always waiting for rare items to appear & very rarely when people offer snippets & ask questions about them, they get wound up for several reasons as they are generaly not real.

I do not see any problem in sharing all items you have & not just snippets, by obtaining the whole thing this community can piece togther like a jigsaw & come up with a logical answer, so again please do not take offence as we do appreciate any shares like this one.

Creatures of the night was rumoured to be a very rare non released track from Freddie's Mr Bad Guy sessions & to date this has never appeared.

However Kiss did release a song called creatures of the night & due to many very badly named files on P2P networks, sometimes people get these things wrong. Please share all the files you have & we will give you our opinions.

Best regards !

onevsion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2241 posts

DavidRFuller user not visiting Queenzone.com
DavidRFuller
Bohemian: 965 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Definitely not Freddie. It's really sad people record themselves if they think they sound like Freddie and then try to say it's some rare demo.

But thanks anyways, jpet.

Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sod off.
Ale Solan
Deity: 8973 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 11:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Thanks anyways" for a fake demo? Ha.

NickName user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 95 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 13:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alex Solan. wrote:

"Thanks anyways" for a fake demo? Ha.

Remember, the uploader is blind and puts a lot of time and effort into trying to share something very rare and unique with us. So please, give the guy more respect senorita Solan! :-)

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 14:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This guy is deliberately spamming the board and you people still have doubts? Ok, let´s analise some of his posts.

In a reply to YV on the rare 76 demo he says:

"
i understand you. it is not correct that i have only been a fan since 2007. my screenreader JAWS is an idiot sometimes. lol. smile. i have been a fan since about 1992. i am not 20. i am 27. i will have to fix this later if i can. i apologize for anything i messed up. also i got alot of queen material from a friend of my family. "

What are the chances of someone mistakenly write 2007 (a known date) instead of 1992. He could have written 9291 for example!

Another thing is that he claims to receive the rare material from a Queenfan, but in this topic he claims he bought it from a german collector, wich means that this guy´s should at least have some knolwedge.

But his second post is where he tries to fool you again- by asking you the stupid question about where is this coming from. And on top of it he claims that he never knew that Queen recorded in Munich.
Everything is a lie, and it´s only meant to install doubt on you people and think he´s sincere.

He will keep posting short clips- asking if you want the next- like feeding the dogs. This behaviour shows no respect for Queenzoners.

This is my last reply to this guy. He has no integrity whatsoever and doesn´t deserve anyone´s attention. And the fact he claims he´s blind his only for people not be harsh on him. Well, not me!

Take care

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 14:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bobby_brown wrote:

...And the fact he claims he´s blind his only for people not be harsh on him...

Pretending to be deaf would have made more sense to me anyway...

L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 14:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Show no respect for Queenzoners?????who deserves respect here????someone who calls a blind "twat"????someone who says he´s not blind???come on you motherfuckers if you want Creatures of the night fuck off and get it yourself you´re not blind,no deaf and have two legs I guess right?????

Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 14:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How far will you go?calling everyone twat for sharing mp3s,for posting on the wrong forum,and now....insulting a blind!!!!!!you are my heroes!!!!

Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
zadigadabop user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 24 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 14:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I say please post more. People take Queen way to seriously. Like a religion. I don't post stuff I have just because of the fanatical comments I see but maybe I will now that I see someone has the balls to post despite the comments
Post more and let see what the rest sounds like!

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 14:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

L-R-TIGER1994 wrote:

...and have two legs I guess right?????

WRONG! Three... but only one ear. So any rare recordings in mono would be more than ok for me!!!

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 15:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't care what your disability is, but if you post fakes & get defensive when they're identified as fakes, you're probably going to get called some names.

If that's upsetting to you, you're too sensitive for this forum, if not the whole planet....

Marknow user is on Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts

Posted: 23 Feb 08, 15:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

L-R-TIGER1994 wrote:

How far will you go?calling everyone twat for sharing mp3s,for posting on the wrong forum,and now....insulting a blind!!!!!!you are my heroes!!!!

There is a lot of blind people here, so it would seem.

Arse.