Forums > Personal > UK muffins and muffinettes

forum rss feed
Author

iron eagle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3793 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Feb 08, 22:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i hear you guys may have felt the ground move and shake tonight

i hope everyone is ok.....


i got a way with the boys on my block.. :-)

Donna13 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1683 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Feb 08, 23:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow! I think a 4.7 or a 5.3 (whatever it turns out to be) would be scary. Hope everyone is OK.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Feb 08, 02:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whole lotta shakin' goin' on.

Take care you 'orrible bastards, I don't want any awesome people suffering vibration damage.

.. Gee, that could sound wrong. :/


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Feb 08, 03:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Did I miss something? :O

I was fast asleep by 1am. xD



Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Feb 08, 05:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is what you missed

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1307071,00.html?&lid=NEWS_TAB_ENGLAND_HIT_BY_BIGGEST_QUAKE_IN_25_YEARS&lpos=TABCONTENT


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Feb 08, 05:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ah! I woke up and saw the news.... Very sad...

Though it says it happened a little in London, people around my area wasn't affected, thank God. :)

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Feb 08, 08:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

an earthquake in Lincolnshire can only improve the area.
5.3 on the Richter Scale? Fatty has caused bigger rumbles after his 3 daily breakfasts


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Feb 08, 09:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JoxerTheOscarNominatedPirate wrote:

Fatty has caused bigger rumbles after his 3 daily breakfasts


LMAO.

XD



Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Feb 08, 09:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JoxerTheOscarNominatedPirate wrote:

Fatty has caused bigger rumbles after his 3 daily breakfasts


Is he on a diet then? lol


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Feb 08, 10:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A whole 5.3 magnitude - one broken pelvis and about £10m of damage - not quite on the same par as China, Japan, Iran, Pakistan.......!!

It woke Mrs Shrek up, which of course meant she had to wake me up, but by the time she managed that I'd missed it.


Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Feb 08, 10:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think I slept through it, I don't know, I woke up at about 1am, so maybe it was because of the earthquake. I'm sure I would have been too tired to notice, to be fair.

FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Feb 08, 13:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian's Curse I tell ya!


"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."



(Genesis 1:1)
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Feb 08, 13:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FriedChicken<br><font size=1>The Almighty</font> wrote:

Brian's Curse I tell ya!


LMAO...

:(

:D



bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Feb 08, 13:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Apologies.
It wasn't an earthquake. It was me getting fresh with Kate Winslet.
Best 30 seconds of her life.

:(


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Feb 08, 13:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Apologies.
It wasn't an earthquake. It was me getting fresh with Kate Winslet.
Best 30 seconds of her life.

:(


she must of spent 20 seconds finishing herself off then as the "tremor" only lasted for 10 ;-]


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Feb 08, 14:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JoxerTheOscarNominatedPirate wrote:

Zebonka12 wrote:

Apologies.
It wasn't an earthquake. It was me getting fresh with Kate Winslet.
Best 30 seconds of her life.

:(


she must of spent 20 seconds finishing herself off then as the "tremor" only lasted for 10 ;-]


BURN!!!!!!! Nice one, Jon!
Nice to see you both still have a sense of humor ;-)


Formerly MHG
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Feb 08, 00:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

... still the best 10 seconds of her life...


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Feb 08, 06:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

URGENT - EARTHQUAKE APPEAL
AT 00.54 ON WEDNESDAY 27 FEBRUARY A MAJOR EARTHQUAKE HIT MEASURING 5.2 ON
THE RICHTER SCALE EPICENTERED ON BARNSLEY.

The Earthquake decimated the area, causing approximately £30 worth of damage, with the
exception of the town centre, where approx. £375,000 of improvements were
made.
Untold disruption and distress was caused. Many were woken well before their giro arrived. Several priceless collections of mementos from the Balearics and Spanish Costas were damaged. Three areas of historic and scientifically significant litter were disturbed.

Thousands are confused and bewildered, trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting has happened in Barnsley.
One resident, Mary-Alice Tittershaw, a 17 year old mother-of-three said: "It was such a shock, little Chelsea came running into my bedroom crying. My youngest two, Tyler-Morgan and Shauni slept through it. I was still shaking
when I was watching Trisha the next morning."

Apparently though, looting did carry on as normal. The British Red Cross have so far managed to ship 4000 crates of White Lightning Cider to the area to help the stricken masses. Rescue workers are still searching through the
rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings including benefit books and jewellery from Elizabeth Duke at Argos.

HOW YOU CAN HELP
Clothing is most sought after. Items required include:
Sovvy rings
Baseball caps
Shell suits
Tesco two stripe trainers
White socks
Chunky gold chains

Food parcels may be harder to put together but are necessary all the same.
Required foodstuffs include:
Frozen burgers
Bacardi Breezers
Mars Bars
Bacardi Breezers
Golden Wonder crisps (Cheese and Onion and Prawn Cocktail >preferred)
Bacardi Breezers
Tripe and Onions
Bacardi Breezers
Black, White, Fruit or Red Pudding
Bacardi Breezers
Fray Bentos Pies
Old English Cider
Bacardi Breezers
Lard
Ready-cut Potato Chips
Lard
Bacardi Breezers
£2 buys chips and scraps for a family of four.
£10 can take a family to Preston for the day, where children can sniff glue and spike up among the national collection of stinging nettles.
22p buys a biro for filling in a spurious compensation claim.
£1.95 buys an "All Day" bus ticket to enable disaster victims to travel
between the Social, the Posty, the Off-licence, McDonalds, and Whateverys.

Please send your credit card number and a sample signature.

THIS APPEAL IS MADE ON BEHALF OF THE BARNSLEY EARTHQUAKE VICTIMS FUND.


JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Feb 08, 07:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fatty wrote:

URGENT - EARTHQUAKE APPEAL
AT 00.54 ON WEDNESDAY 27 FEBRUARY A MAJOR EARTHQUAKE HIT MEASURING 5.2 ON
THE RICHTER SCALE EPICENTERED ON BARNSLEY.

The Earthquake decimated the area, causing approximately £30 worth of damage, with the
exception of the Barnsley area, where approx. £375,000 of improvements were
made.
Untold disruption and distress was caused. Many were woken well before their giro arrived. Several priceless collections of mementos from the Balearics and Spanish Costas were damaged. Three areas of historic and scientifically significant litter were disturbed.

Thousands are confused and bewildered, trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting has happened in Barnsley.
One resident, Mary-Alice Tittershaw, a 17 year old mother-of-three said: "It was such a shock, little Chelsea came running into my bedroom crying. My youngest two, Tyler-Morgan and Shauni slept through it. I was still shaking
when I was watching Trisha the next morning."

Apparently though, looting did carry on as normal. The British Red Cross have so far managed to ship 4000 crates of White Lightning Cider to the area to help the stricken masses. Rescue workers are still searching through the
rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings including benefit books and jewellery from Elizabeth Duke at Argos.

HOW YOU CAN HELP
Clothing is most sought after. Items required include:
Sovvy rings
Baseball caps
Shell suits
Tesco two stripe trainers
White socks
Chunky gold chains

Food parcels may be harder to put together but are necessary all the same.
Required foodstuffs include:
Frozen burgers
Bacardi Breezers
Mars Bars
Bacardi Breezers
Golden Wonder crisps (Cheese and Onion and Prawn Cocktail >preferred)
Bacardi Breezers
Tripe and Onions
Bacardi Breezers
Black, White, Fruit or Red Pudding
Bacardi Breezers
Fray Bentos Pies
Old English Cider
Bacardi Breezers
Lard
Ready-cut Potato Chips
Lard
Bacardi Breezers
£2 buys chips and scraps for a family of four.
£10 can take a family to Preston for the day, where children can sniff glue and spike up among the national collection of stinging nettles.
22p buys a biro for filling in a spurious compensation claim.
£1.95 buys an "All Day" bus ticket to enable disaster victims to travel
between the Social, the Posty, the Off-licence, McDonalds, and Whateverys.

Please send your credit card number and a sample signature.

THIS APPEAL IS MADE ON BEHALF OF THE BARNSLEY EARTHQUAKE VICTIMS FUND.


ROTFLMAO!
well done dear :-]


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Feb 08, 11:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wish I could take all the credit but this an old joke that had been doing the rounds on the web for years. I just adapted it a little.

fatty.