Forums > Queen - General Discussion > probably been mentioned before but...(about Queen live)

forum rss feed
Author

mystic_rhythms user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 448 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Mar 08, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

During their performance of Radio Ga Ga from Wembley '86, near the end of the first hand-clap chorus, you see one guy who is WAY off, like he has no rhythm.

Fast forward almost 20 years to Queen + Paul Rodgers (yes, I know that is poison to some people's ears) with Return Of The Champions. During Radio Ga Ga, at about the same point in the song, you see a guy who is WAY off with the hand clapping.

Like the title says, it's probably been mentioned before by some other eagle eye on this board. Isn't it weird, though, that both moments are nearly identical?
Freaky, man...

-=Brian=-

We can only grow the way the wind blows

On a bare and weathered shore

We can only bow to the here and now

In our elemental war

- Rush, "The Way The Wind Blows"
una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts

Posted: 02 Mar 08, 07:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mystic_rhythms wrote:

During their performance of Radio Ga Ga from Wembley '86, near the end of the first hand-clap chorus, you see one guy who is WAY off, like he has no rhythm.

Fast forward almost 20 years to Queen + Paul Rodgers (yes, I know that is poison to some people's ears) with Return Of The Champions. During Radio Ga Ga, at about the same point in the song, you see a guy who is WAY off with the hand clapping.

Like the title says, it's probably been mentioned before by some other eagle eye on this board. Isn't it weird, though, that both moments are nearly identical?
Freaky, man...

-=Brian=-

Yes indeed we all pick up on things like that

_Bijou_ user not visiting Queenzone.com
_Bijou_
Bohemian: 292 posts

Posted: 02 Mar 08, 11:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

On 'Love of my Life' at Wembley, right near the end of the song, there is a man really out of tune.

www.youtube.com/user/StarSupernova2

Please visit my site at:

www.freewebs.com/queenheaven

*(UPDATED 06/05/08)*
beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts

Posted: 02 Mar 08, 17:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bijou In Queens Crown wrote:

On 'Love of my Life' at Wembley, right near the end of the song, there is a man really out of tune.

<<spits drink against computer screen>>

"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash