Forums > Personal > Paedophiles On Second Life Website

forum rss feed
Author

Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Mar 08, 14:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This sickened me when I saw this. These sick bastards should be shot imo

http://video.news.sky.com/skynews/video/?&videoSourceID=1308113&flashURL=/feeds/skynews/latest/flash/second_life_050308_1400.flv


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Mar 08, 15:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

May I offer you AK-47, sir?

John S Stuart user is on Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Mar 08, 15:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Although I agree that paedophiles (male or female) should be shot - isn't this website a 'virtual world' and that no kids in the 'real world' have been harmed?

In otherwords - what is there to prosecute here other than 'thought crime', and if we prosecute against one type of thought crime - shouldn't we prosecute against all?

Also how do we square this against the Catharsis theory: That is - some researchers believe that such 'virtual' violence or pornography is good for society? (In otherwords because I view violence on the big screen - I am less likely to commit violence in real life - because my violent 'needs' are vicariously and safely fed rather than needing to be acted upon).

From Sega marketing: The producers of violent computer games, like the producers of violent films, claim that their products are cathartic. For example, Sega Soft has created an online network containing violent games that claims to provide users an outlet for the "primal human urge to kill." In promotional materials for the fictional CyberDivision movement, the imaginary founder Dr. Bartha says, "We kill. It's OK. It's not our fault any more than breathing or urinating." Dr. Bartha claims that aggressive urges and impulses can be purged by playing violent video games. "It's a marketing campaign," said a SegaSoft spokesperson, "but there is some validity to the concept that you need an outlet for aggressive urges." Some people who play violent computer games, such as the following thirty-year-old video game player, agree: "When the world pisses you off and you need a place to vent, Quake [a violent video game] is a great place for it. You can kill somebody and watch the blood run down the walls, and it feels good. But when it's done, you're rid of it."







"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Mar 08, 15:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whilst its true that you cant actually prosecute someone on a "thought crime", my case in point was that there are perverts out there that take their fantasy paedo world into the real world, as shown in this clip.


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Roger Meadows Tailor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 330 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Mar 08, 03:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John

Whilst i see what you're saying,a person with these paedophile needs who views these sites on a regular basis always has the ability to take these fantasies out into the real world.Also there are paedos who like us are abhorred by these sites but still carry out their sicko fantasies.Some folks whose violent needs are fed can get greedy and take it out into the street.It has been done.You dont have to look far for evidence,Stateside or over here in the UK.


Memories my memories

How long can you stay

to haunt my days.
John S Stuart user is on Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Mar 08, 07:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

RMT: Thanks for picking up the debate. As a sad old git, I really appreciate stimulating conversation - and god knows that has been missing in Queenzone of late!

However, if your argument is correct (the site is in itself harmless per se - but can lead to "...the ability to take these fantasies out into the real world...") can not the same be said for violent movies and PC games, and if that premise is true - where do we draw the line?

For example, I (like millions of others) have enjoyed the Beatles track 'Revolution' - but Charles Manson insists it inspired him to kill Sharon Tate. Therefore should the song be banned because one sick psychopath took his murderous fantasies out in the real world?

My argument is that there are a number of reasons people do sick things (Just look up one of the 'youtube' threads on another page) but it is usually their (people's own) faults - and not the fault of the artist.
And while I strongly agree that an internet site which allows the vicarious fantasy of paedophilla is really cutting close to the bone - is a 'virtual' crime the same as the real thing?

If so - then I guess I too am guilty of 'thought' murder, as the last three movies I have seen are 'No Country For Old Men', 'There Will Be Blood' and 'Vantage Point'.


"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Roger Meadows Tailor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 330 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Mar 08, 08:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi John

Yea come join the sad old git club.Your stewardship will be vastly appreciated.

Once again i see what your saying.Like me John,i think its fair to say that you're sane(although you might question that for being in this bloody place.[ha ha ha])So when you go to see these films you've got a grip on reality.However some can drink a pint of lager and leave it at that whereas others have to follow it up with four bloody bottles of whisky.Its these people that dont have a handle in life.

You're right.The sites in themselves are not to blame,however they do provide a means for the aforementioned sickos to heighten their sick brains up so that they can act out their fantasies on some poor child.

Remember,a gun on its own does not kill.Its the idiot who puts the bullets into the gun and then fires it at someone or something that kills.


Memories my memories

How long can you stay

to haunt my days.
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Mar 08, 09:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here's something far more damaging to humanity than any video game or violent movie.... the Bible. We had murderers before Doom came out, and we had murderers before Die Hard.
This thread is of course about pedophilia but I just felt like pointing out; the pedos simply had something else to do before Second Life was invented. They were still around.

Does anyone else think it should be mandatory to have a FIRST life before playing Second Life?


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Mar 08, 15:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Here's something far more damaging to humanity than any video game or violent movie.... the Bible. We had murderers before Doom came out, and we had murderers before Die Hard.
This thread is of course about pedophilia but I just felt like pointing out; the pedos simply had something else to do before Second Life was invented. They were still around.

Does anyone else think it should be mandatory to have a FIRST life before playing Second Life?


Haha. I agree completely. Word, as they say.

jazzy mercurois user not visiting Queenzone.com
Holy shred!
jazzy mercurois
Royalty: 1716 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Mar 08, 16:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=007788> ?Freya? wrote:

Zebonka12 wrote:

Here's something far more damaging to humanity than any video game or violent movie.... the Bible. We had murderers before Doom came out, and we had murderers before Die Hard.
This thread is of course about pedophilia but I just felt like pointing out; the pedos simply had something else to do before Second Life was invented. They were still around.

Does anyone else think it should be mandatory to have a FIRST life before playing Second Life?


Haha. I agree completely. Word, as they say.
Freya, you're just TOO hot.
Period.


Thank you.
*applauses*


CONLACANTINACONLACANTORACONLATELEVISIONGASTADORA
Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Mar 08, 16:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Man, it just takes a few rotten bananas to give pedos a bad name :(

But seriously, there's no issue here. If you're a parent, it's your job to keep your kids supervised when they're online. There's too much crap *everywhere* that they could encounter. Let the pedos have their fantasy world in peace, I say. Some, like that woman in this video, say that such things bring about the acting out of fantasies. I believe otherwise.. a safe outlet for fantasies keeps the dudes from needing to act out in real life.

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Mar 08, 06:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The overwhelming majority of child abuse cases happen in the family. If you are a child and your uncle abuses you it does not make a difference if he had a chance to rehearse in Virtual Life or not. Child abusers travel across the planet to find places where they can rape kids without fearing punishment. We have to protect our children in real life - it's the only way.


I do not want any google ads here.

John S Stuart user is on Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Mar 08, 08:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine wrote:

...We have to protect our children in real life - it's the only way.


I totally agree with you 100%.

So your final sentence "...We have to protect our children in real life..." does this include the banning of 'Second life' - or do you think 'Second life' has little impact on reality?


"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Mar 08, 10:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know if a child abuser is more likely to abuse a child in reality when he plays these games beforehand. I think it's just as possible that some people act out their fantasies on the internet thus saving actual children but who knows. I know one thing: child abuse has happened before the internet and it's cheap to blame a website. Blaming a website, a movie or a computer game should not replace taking responsibility for the children in our family or neighbourhood. I am far more concerned about child abuse happening right under our noses because nobody cares to take a closer look.



I do not want any google ads here.

John S Stuart user is on Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Mar 08, 12:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine wrote:

I am far more concerned about child abuse happening right under our noses because nobody cares to take a closer look.


...or simply because we do not know (or afraid to face up to the fact) that such horrendous acts can happen so close to home.


"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Mar 08, 13:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b>- Horsie Clarkson - wrote:



Freya, you're just TOO hot.
Period.



Man, it is so good that she happens to be legal or the credibility of this thread would've taken a serious kick in the nads.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
jazzy mercurois user not visiting Queenzone.com
Holy shred!
jazzy mercurois
Royalty: 1716 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Mar 08, 18:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

<b>- Horsie Clarkson - wrote:



Freya, you're just TOO hot.
Period.



Man, it is so good that she happens to be legal or the credibility of this thread would've taken a serious kick in the nads.
;)


CONLACANTINACONLACANTORACONLATELEVISIONGASTADORA
Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 08, 05:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's amazing how much depravity there is on the internets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUzcjsvJCUQ

(Semi-safe for work, no nudity but very suggestive)

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 08, 09:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd like to have sex with minors.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 08, 10:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

J7 wrote:

It's amazing how much depravity there is on the internets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUzcjsvJCUQ

(Semi-safe for work, no nudity but very suggestive)

LOL!

Some people have too much free time. xD


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!