Forums > Personal > queenfans=arrogance

forum rss feed
Author

Fopjeflauwmopje user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 176 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 09:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queenfans are so arrogance about their band. they always say its the best and that no band gets close. thats narow-minded. there are other great bands beside queen too, hoor!

they only made a few songs wich are famous and good: we are the champions, we will rock you, bohemian rapsody, radio gaga and a kind of magic. these are the only ones i hear on radio, so those are their only famous and great songs. thats not quite that great. queen isnt as great as you say, its good but not a band of the world like metallica.


i love freddie mercury and his band queen and i hate it when people spel his name wrong
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 09:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sure.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







liveaids user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 22 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 09:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Fopjeflauwmopje is your name an anagram of fallopian tube?

What songs did mettalica do?

Fopjeflauwmopje user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 176 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 09:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

a lot of great ones just look at youtube : go to the search box and type: metallica. than you click on the search! button and there the videos are


i love freddie mercury and his band queen and i hate it when people spel his name wrong
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 09:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think you're wrong. I think most people on here don't go round saying "Queen are the best band in the world, nothing else comes close." In fact, I can only think of one person who does that.

I don't think Queen are the best, they're one of the best, but not THE best.

Fopjeflauwmopje user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 176 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 09:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

glad you tink that way. one of the few like me.


i love freddie mercury and his band queen and i hate it when people spel his name wrong
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 09:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, no, not like you.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 09:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=007788> ?Freya? wrote:

I think you're wrong. I think most people on here don't go round saying "Queen are the best band in the world, nothing else comes close." In fact, I can only think of one person who does that.


To be fair though, Treasure Moment only put it that way because they're humble and generous souls.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Fopjeflauwmopje user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 176 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 09:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yes you are you said yourself it.

anoter arrogance example:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Raststätte-Knödel wrote:

<font color=660066>Caddel<h6>somdomite wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

i think they are a highly overrated band, i only like the songs fear of the dark

THEY ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO QUEEN


which band is?




no band


big arrogance. its always this way here.

queenfans=arrogance




i love freddie mercury and his band queen and i hate it when people spel his name wrong
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 10:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fopjeflauwmopje wrote:

queenfans are so arrogance about their band. they always say its the best and that no band gets close. thats narow-minded. there are other great bands beside queen too, hoor!

they only made a few songs wich are famous and good: we are the champions, we will rock you, bohemian rapsody, radio gaga and a kind of magic. these are the only ones i hear on radio, so those are their only famous and great songs. thats not quite that great. queen isnt as great as you say, its good but not a band of the world like metallica.


its not closeminded, Queen is the best band of all time forever, its a FACT!
metallica?? hahah im a BIG metal fan and can tell you metallica is NOTHING compared to Queen in ANY way! Queen is 100 levels above them, its a joke to even compare.


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 10:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's your opinion.

Fopjeflauwmopje user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 176 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 10:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

treasure moment humble? let my ass laugh man zebonka12!

laat me toch niet lachen man.

ik kom uit luik en wij weten daar echt wel wat humor is. jij hebt slechte humor. sarcastische humor is van de onderste plank: zeeman mode humor of wibra humor noemen wij dat hier. goedkope humor dus. laat mij maar lekker in luik wonen waar de humor nog kwaliteit heeft. Luik for life. ja kan niet tegen me op. ik laat me niet zomaar de mond snoeren manneke. als jij ruzie wil kun je die krijgen, hoor!


i love freddie mercury and his band queen and i hate it when people spel his name wrong
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 10:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=007788> ?Freya? wrote:

That's your opinion.


no, its a fact. I know what im talking about.


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 10:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think you do. Nobody here thinks you do.

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 10:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=007788> ?Freya? wrote:

I don't think you do. Nobody here thinks you do.


what they think has nothing to do with facts.


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 10:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Facts in your mind equal opinions in everyone elses.

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 10:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=007788> ?Freya? wrote:

Facts in your mind equal opinions in everyone elses.


maybe but they arent really, here are just a few examples of facts for you:

Freddie had/has, will always have the best voice and singing of all time= FACT

Freddie was the best frontman of all time= FACT

Freddie wrote the biggest songs in the world= FACT


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 10:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fopjeflauwmopje wrote:

treasure moment humble? let my ass laugh man zebonka12!



You have a laughing ass? You should be in a circus.....


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 10:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

<b><font color=007788> ?Freya? wrote:

Facts in your mind equal opinions in everyone elses.


maybe but they arent really, here are just a few examples of facts for you:

Freddie had/has, will always have the best voice and singing of all time= FACT

Freddie was the best frontman of all time= FACT

Freddie wrote the biggest songs in the world= FACT



No no no, this is where you're going wrong.

Lesson number 1 - http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s261/_VinceNoir_/dsfdg.jpg

Lesson number 2 - Fact = 2+2=4 You cannot argue this.

Lesson number 3 - Opinion = Julian Barrett is the best comedian in the world. You CAN argue this.

Lesson number 4 - You're a silly.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 08, 11:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No no, you're wrong. Treasure Moment is right because he put 'Fact' in capitals. See?


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller