Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Fake or Not?

forum rss feed
Author

theCro user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1056 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 08, 01:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen-A New Life Is Born 1st Demo by zippo112 on youtube.. is this fan mix or it's real demo...

you can also put here all your stuff so people like Zebonka, sirGH and few others can tell us are they fake or not...

my first request for experts is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCMxwSTgo2A&feature=related

i wanted to know if the drums and extra synths are fake (fan mix) cause in version here ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCNTR5A-gvI&feature=related )you cant hear drums and intro like in the first one

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 13 Mar 08, 01:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First one sounds fake to me. Second one didn't load because I was impatient and crashed the Youtube player while trying to skip the intro.

To my knowledge, any version that isn't simply the Breakthru intro, plus the Freddie + piano demo, is fake.
I should know because I tried making one of these once, muahaha.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller

Posted: 13 Mar 08, 02:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

First one sounds fake to me. Second one didn't load because I was impatient and crashed the Youtube player while trying to skip the intro.

To my knowledge, any version that isn't simply the Breakthru intro, plus the Freddie + piano demo, is fake.
I should know because I tried making one of these once, muahaha.
but they played the demo without intro and drums on Queen convention.. that cant be fake?

TRS-Romania user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts

Posted: 13 Mar 08, 02:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, the first one is a "fake" ... actually I was the one who made this version (guitar/synts/aditional piano/drums) ... the drums are pretty out of sync as well (anyway I made it probably 4 years ago or so)

Posted: 13 Mar 08, 03:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TRS-Romania wrote:

Yes, the first one is a "fake" ... actually I was the one who made this version (guitar/synts/aditional piano/drums) ... the drums are pretty out of sync as well (anyway I made it probably 4 years ago or so)

thank you for your info!