forum rss feed
Author

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 08, 10:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does Jeremiah Wright put an end to the Obama cult? Which Democrat wants to vote for someone who attended this guy's church for 20 years...

Fox News could not be happier. Who would have thought that the Democrats might lose the 2009 Presidential elections after Bush.

I do not want any google ads here.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 08, 10:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OBummer

:(

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 08, 10:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Obama might lose, but I doubt the democrats will.

I decided long ago I wasn't voting for Obama. His wife is as racist as his minister. I'm just sorry this crap didn't come out long ago - before the democrats were so split.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 08, 11:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anyone who think the election is real or it matter who you chose ISNT smart :)

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

tonimau user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 91 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 08, 14:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie already was already campaigning for the republicans, when in Golders Green in 1973, he shouted during the rock´n´roll medley "No-Obama, Bama Loo" :D

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 08, 14:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Says the crazy Swedish conspiracy theorist.

I figure Obama will keep his delegate lead, and win the nomination. I think this whole issue will probably blow over in the next few weeks (unless Clinton keeps picking at this wound, which may actually hurt her campaign). I don't know about the final election though. No one can be truly sure about the results at this point, except earlier projections showed that in a race against McCain, Obama would win.

Or it could be all rigged by the banking industry, who, no matter who will get into office, will make sure we stay in the middle east for the next 350 years, push bills to establish a one world government, implant all of earth's inhabitants with tracking chips and rule us mercilessly in an Orwellian dystopic state.

A likely scenario. ;-)

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 08, 14:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine wrote:

Does Jeremiah Wright put an end to the Obama cult? Which Democrat wants to vote for someone who attended this guy's church for 20 years...

Fox News could not be happier. Who would have thought that the Democrats might lose the 2009 Presidential elections after Bush.

I don't believe so, as this story has not really been picked up in a big way by many areas of the press. It is really just been reported by conservative leaning news sources.

Treasure Moment

Posted: 16 Mar 08, 15:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=gold>SMI<font color=1>TTY wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Says the crazy Swedish conspiracy theorist.

I figure Obama will keep his delegate lead, and win the nomination. I think this whole issue will probably blow over in the next few weeks (unless Clinton keeps picking at this wound, which may actually hurt her campaign). I don't know about the final election though. No one can be truly sure about the results at this point, except earlier projections showed that in a race against McCain, Obama would win.

Or it could be all rigged by the banking industry, who, no matter who will get into office, will make sure we stay in the middle east for the next 350 years, push bills to establish a one world government, implant all of earth's inhabitants with tracking chips and rule us mercilessly in an Orwellian dystopic state.

A likely scenario. ;-)

its YOU who is crazy you naive fool. You have no brain to see the logic in front of your eyes, go back to sleep sheep

Freddie Mercury is God

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 08, 16:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Obama will simply talk his way out of it with his golden tongue. This is but a trifle for him.

And as much as McCain is a good politician, I can't see the Republicans winning this race in any scenario.

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Treasure Moment

Posted: 16 Mar 08, 20:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=666600><b>Music Man wrote:

Obama will simply talk his way out of it with his golden tongue. This is but a trifle for him.

And as much as McCain is a good politician, I can't see the Republicans winning this race in any scenario.

you are still in the fantasy world? :)

Freddie Mercury is God

mystic_rhythms user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 448 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 08, 21:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It always comes down to who you are associated with. Geraldine Ferraro made comments on behalf of Hillary Clinton that were viewed as racist, and she is no longer part of her support staff.

John McCain has a couple of very controversial supporters, including televangelist John Hagee, who in my opinion, is complete scum, who spews out propaganda like calling the Roman Catholic church "the great whore", and saying that Hurricane Katrina was "the judgment of God against the city of New Orleans". Honestly, what did The Big Easy ever do to him?

But back to the topic: Jeremiah Wright is bringing Barack Obama down and he doesn't even know it. He thinks that he is helping increase his ethos and boost his popularity among African-Americans, but instead its causing problems in the eyes of critics. Especially since some of those critics are already going nuts over Obama's heritage and even his middle name. Does that even matter?

Not to me, it doesn't I still support Obama; he has maintained a lead in delegates and in the popular vote, so if something is going to bring him down, it might happen real soon.

To be honest, I'm sick and tired of all the mudslinging and the verbal assaults from every candidate. Then again, it's not the same as it was twenty or thirty years ago.

But still, I personally prefer Obama for the nomination, but either way, I see the Democrats taking the White House this November.

-=Brian=-

We can only grow the way the wind blows

On a bare and weathered shore

We can only bow to the here and now

In our elemental war

- Rush, "The Way The Wind Blows"
The prophet's song user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1044 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 08, 22:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To me, it seems that wherever Obama goes he brings with him a stormcloud of crazy, but Clinton seems to be grabbing at straws. All that aside, I'm all for which ever candidate that does something about the US govt being such an ass about the ANZUS thing. That was bordering on childish.

"Either this kid has a lightbulb up his ass or his colon has a great idea"
Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 08, 23:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think you'll be hard-pressed to find an American that knows what ANZUS is without the help of Wikipedia.

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
The prophet's song user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1044 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 08, 01:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think you'll be hard-pressed to find an American that knows what ANZUS is without the help of Wikipedia.

I wouldn't disagree with you there. Hardly anyone knows about it who dosen't remember WW2 or the Lange government.

Ah well, who needs American military support when we can drive any possible threats away with a Truebliss CD and re-runs of Shortland Street

"Either this kid has a lightbulb up his ass or his colon has a great idea"
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 08, 04:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"It always comes down to who you are associated with. Geraldine Ferraro made comments on behalf of Hillary Clinton that were viewed as racist, and she is no longer part of her support staff"

Yes but there is a difference:

Clinton never claimed not to be associated with the political "class" while Obama made it such a big huge point that he was
1. not connected with any of these corrupt lobbyists - but it turns out he took money, advice and support from an indicted corrupt "political mixer"

and 2. he claimed his judgement was so much better than Clinton's because he did not vote for the war in Iraq (he did not have a vote but who cares)but now it turns out that his judgement is so poor he did not even realize that his pastor is an evil hateful racist.

His whole campaign was based on this claim to tbe the honest virgin politician with the good judgement. I think this bubble just burst.

It's very sad to watch how the party is torn over the two candidates while McCain, the only candidate who supports the war, is already nominated and benefits from the mess of the Democratic primaries.

I do not want any google ads here.

bobo the chimp

Posted: 17 Mar 08, 05:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm annoyed but not surprised. Name me a politician that ever gets anything done without fucking SOMEONE over.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 08, 06:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

I'm annoyed but not surprised. Name me a politician that ever gets anything done without fucking SOMEONE over.

A sad but true fact.

Change? Ha! What a joke.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

Treasure Moment

Posted: 17 Mar 08, 08:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

People are just too fucking stupid to understand that the election is a fraud and it doesnt matter who wins.

Freddie Mercury is God

The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 08, 09:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank God for that... the world isn't waiting for McCain either.

I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
bobo the chimp

Posted: 17 Mar 08, 09:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

People are just too fucking stupid to understand that the election is a fraud and it doesnt matter who wins.

I'd vote for you.