Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Sao Paulo and Argentina Great vocals from Freddie

forum rss feed
Author

Darko user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 32 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Mar 08, 14:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have just listened to the Sao Paulo ‘81 dvd and the Argentina ‘81 dvd (both dvds downloaded from QZ) and I absolutely loved Freddie’s vocals, he was in great shape. I especially loved the renditions (from both shows) of play the game, somebody to love, save me, WATC and Bohemian Rhapsody.

Do you agree with me that the vocals during these performances were fantastic?

SCOM user not visiting Queenzone.com
SCOM
Bohemian: 339 posts

Posted: 18 Mar 08, 00:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the vocals of Freddie in the last show in Argentina are even better.

masterstroke_84 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts

Posted: 18 Mar 08, 00:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I´m not saying this because I´m from Argentina, but I think that... when an audience is so participative and there is a great feedback... the singer/artist... in this case Fred... gives 110%... a little plus than in other concerts... and this is the case... you can see it/hear it...

Queen rocks!
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 18 Mar 08, 02:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

masterstroke_84 wrote:

I´m not saying this because I´m from Argentina, but I think that... when an audience is so participative and there is a great feedback... the singer/artist... in this case Fred... gives 110%... a little plus than in other concerts... and this is the case... you can see it/hear it...

Could be a coincidence but from what I've seen/heard from those shows, I'd have to agree.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Jazz 78 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 502 posts

Posted: 18 Mar 08, 12:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

These shows were not like the long tours they were used to. The band had plenty of time to rest between gigs and Freddie wasn't singing every single night so his voice was in great condition. Wonderful performances!!! Viva la Fred!!!