Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > The new album - September 1st ???

forum rss feed
Author

ITSM user is on Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1021 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Mar 08, 23:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen + Paul Rodgers Rock The Cosmos 2008 Concert Tour

Tour heralds in first new Queen studio album in 13 Years

With a new album in the pipeline - the first new studio album to carry the Queen name since the Freddie Mercury sessions - Queen is heading back on the road for a four-month tour, once again in the company of musician/singer/songwriter Paul Rodgers who joined the band for the highly successful 2005/2006 world tour, the European leg of which ended with the band’s spectacular London Hyde Park open air concert before going on to play the US and Japan.

Together Brian May, Roger Taylor and Paul Rodgers have recorded their first album’s worth of material, jointly written and produced. With the title yet to be disclosed, the album is being readied for release September 1, two weeks ahead of the start of the tour.

The Queen + Paul Rodgers 28-date arena tour will take in 14 countries in just seven weeks and take the band to Northern Eurasia, Central and Southern Europe and the UK and is expected to wind up at the end of the year with the band’s highly anticipated return to South America, the setting of some of its most historic tours in the early 80’s.

Tracks on the new Queen + Paul Rodgers album will include “Say It’s Not True”, previously released at the end of last year by Queen + Paul Rodgers as a special World Aids Day download for Nelson Mandela’s 46664 HIV AIDS charity, plus a ‘first’ for a Queen album - a cover version. The remaining tracks are all newly written by May, Taylor and Rodgers during the late 2007/early 2008 recording sessions.

One of these tracks, C-lebrity, will receive a sneak preview when the band make a by-demand return to the UK’s ITV Al Murray’s Happy Hour for the final show on April 4.

Tickets for all UK dates will go on sale at venue box offices and usual ticket agents from Saturday April 5.

-----

is this true?

Chuck Norris never sleeps, he waits...

Posted: 24 Mar 08, 23:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

By the way... sorry if anyone else has written anything about this before me, at least I couldn't find anything... : )

Posted: 24 Mar 08, 23:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'M SORRY!

I did some BAD research before I posted the message.

It's QueenZone and of course there were someone else who had posted the date before me.

I just read it in my mail and got excited, and was a bit too quick : )

StoneColdClassicQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
I need a haircut.
StoneColdClassicQueen
Bohemian: 775 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 08, 01:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its ok
I forgive you :D

"When you make love to someone, use a condom."-Brian May

Paul Rodgers is Chuck Norris.
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 08, 01:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Appeal for mercy right now!

...assdude.... 39702 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 307 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 08, 01:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In respect of the countries that brian feels he's to good for to tour, I think we should boycot the albums release... see how many sales the fuckers make then... Oh Oh Its not about the money, its not about the money.... Yeah, then you wont mind when we dont buy your stuck up fucking try hard pompus album that we will never see live.

Freddie For Ever!!!!!!

Adam Baboolal user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam Baboolal
Deity: 4986 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 08, 07:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, go away ASS!

You didn't see me throwing a fit when they didn't visit my neck of the woods, did you? Get over it.

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 08, 10:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^I second that.

"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
masterstroke_84 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 08, 11:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hahaha what an arse...

He thinks that Brian is on his living room, white socks, cup of tea, with a map saying: ummm I want to go here, here... ummm and here! because I like their vegetarian restaurants!...

Grow up moron, Brian don´t decide shit, they have promotors and manegement to "draw" the tour upon them!

Queen rocks!
masterstroke_84 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 08, 11:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"stuck up fucking try hard pompus album"

I like that for a title.

;)

Queen rocks!
Mr Faron Hyte user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 565 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 08, 14:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...ASSDUDE.... wrote:

In respect of the countries that brian feels he's to good for to tour, I think we should boycot the albums release... see how many sales the fuckers make then... Oh Oh Its not about the money, its not about the money.... Yeah, then you wont mind when we dont buy your stuck up fucking try hard pompus album that we will never see live.

Freddie For Ever!!!!!!

Freddie hated Australia.

Mean Mr. Ketchup user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mean Mr. Ketchup
Bohemian: 234 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 08, 15:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

September 1st ?

They may as well wait fro Freddie's b-day.

"Come in," she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"
primavera user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 26 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 08, 17:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

masterstroke_84 wrote:

hahaha what an arse...

He thinks that Brian is on his living room, white socks, cup of tea, with a map saying: ummm I want to go here, here... ummm and here! because I like their vegetarian restaurants!...

LOL a nice picture... for people with good imagination! Then I know why he isn't coming too our partof Europe.. Latvia is hard to find on the map

Posted: 25 Mar 08, 18:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam Baboolal wrote:

Oh, go away ASS!

You didn't see me throwing a fit when they didn't visit my neck of the woods, did you? Get over it.

Adam,

Your one rude indvidual.

No, i didnt see you throw a fit when they didnt come to your neck of the woods. What I do see is a shame that fan's cant stick together with out feeling the need to tell others to "get over it". I think you will find heaps of people are annoyed about the tours and your oppinions, really are not very nice.

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 08, 18:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i disagree with you? why should "fans stick together"? what a load of rubbish...having a common interest does not necessarily make people friends, it certainly does not make them agree on everything

taking your "assumption" to it's natural extreme you would claim that everyone who likes tomato soup should be best mates? and never fall out?

i love the "twee" idea of this "united QZ community" where everyone lives happily ever after...is the air thinner on your planet?

go deo na hÉireann

Posted: 25 Mar 08, 18:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green>Bren<font color=orange>ski wrote:

i disagree with you? why should "fans stick together"? what a load of rubbish...having a common interest does not necessarily make people friends, it certainly does not make them agree on everything

taking your "assumption" to it's natural extreme you would claim that everyone who likes tomato soup should be best mates? and never fall out?

i love the "twee" idea of this "united QZ community" where everyone lives happily ever after...is the air thinner on your planet?

Yeah I suppose your right Brenksi. It is a load of Rubbish. I dont know what I was thinking when i tried to hold some peace...your so right. I bet you would make a great father.

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 08, 19:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...ASSDUDE.... wrote:

Adam Baboolal wrote:

Oh, go away ASS!

Adam,

Your one rude indvidual.

No, i didnt see you throw a fit when they didnt come to your neck of the woods. What I do see is a shame that fan's cant stick together with out feeling the need to tell others to "get over it". I think you will find heaps of people are annoyed about the tours and your oppinions, really are not very nice.

Oh dear. Aren't there any Aussies deserving of sympathy?

Posted: 25 Mar 08, 20:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

...ASSDUDE.... wrote:

Adam Baboolal wrote:

Oh, go away ASS!

Adam,

Your one rude indvidual.

not as many as you wingin poms..

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 08, 22:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr Faron Hyte wrote:

Freddie hated Australia.

Freddie liked arse sex. And Michael Jackson. Let's not go using his tastes in life as an irrefutable yardstick of sorts.

Penetration_Guru wrote:

God, I just knew I'd get lumped in with him eventually....

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Mr Faron Hyte user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 565 posts

Posted: 26 Mar 08, 00:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Mr Faron Hyte wrote:

Freddie hated Australia.

Freddie liked arse sex. And Michael Jackson. Let's not go using his tastes in life as an irrefutable yardstick of sorts.

Get a haircut, hippie!

And there's something wrong with arse sex ...?