Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Did Freddie ever meet Aretha Franklin...

forum rss feed
Author

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 13:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just wondering, since he was such a fan of hers...


Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

you_rock_my_socks06 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 287 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 14:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know he went to a concert of hers but I don't think he actually met her otherwise he probably would have mentioned it in an interview or sonmething

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 15:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

aretha should be glad if she had the chance to kiss freddies shoes


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 15:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kiss his shoe lol.two diffrent singers,two diffrent styles,both gods in music.i think kiss his shoes is a bit much.

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

galashiels wrote:

kiss his shoe lol.two diffrent singers,two diffrent styles,both gods in music.i think kiss his shoes is a bit much.


Not really, she is nothing compared to him and it isnt really 2 different styles as freddie could sing any style better than anyone, FACT :)


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 16:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

so someone who is nothing can amass,20 number 1 r&b singles,20 grammy awards,50 albums.and tens of millionss of record sales.

Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 17:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

galashiels wrote:

kiss his shoe lol.two diffrent singers,two diffrent styles,both gods in music.i think kiss his shoes is a bit much.


Not really, she is nothing compared to him and it isnt really 2 different styles as freddie could sing any style better than anyone, FACT :)


Here we go again.... xD


I'm sick of all my kicks.
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

galashiels wrote:

so someone who is nothing can amass,20 number 1 r&b singles,20 grammy awards,50 albums.and tens of millionss of record sales.


she is something yes BUT nothing compared to freddie


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Mr Faron Hyte user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 565 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 17:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

galashiels wrote:

so someone who is nothing can amass,20 number 1 r&b singles,20 grammy awards,50 albums.and tens of millionss of record sales.


she is something yes BUT nothing compared to freddie


Its a shame he was cremated, otherwise you could have dug him up and fucked him.

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 17:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr Faron Hyte wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

galashiels wrote:

so someone who is nothing can amass,20 number 1 r&b singles,20 grammy awards,50 albums.and tens of millionss of record sales.


she is something yes BUT nothing compared to freddie


Its a shame he was cremated, otherwise you could have dug him up and fucked him.


not really since im straight, im just saying how things are, its called logical thinking :)


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 18:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^Psh...


"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

so logicaly in your mind.the queen of soul is only good for licking shoes.how old are you.do you even know who aretha franklin is.might as well say the spice girls are better than the supremes,or the beatles were semi famous for 5 mins.or what about the bay city rollers are better then led zep.in my mind there are three types of queen fans.people who like queen.people who love queen.and people who are obbsed by queen.i feel you fall in to the third section.try listening to more music my friend,there are better singers than fred,but many worse.

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 18:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Have you all seen Aretha's new shoes?

Well, neither has she.

(I thank you)

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 19:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

galashiels wrote:

so logicaly in your mind.the queen of soul is only good for licking shoes.how old are you.do you even know who aretha franklin is.might as well say the spice girls are better than the supremes,or the beatles were semi famous for 5 mins.or what about the bay city rollers are better then led zep.in my mind there are three types of queen fans.people who like queen.people who love queen.and people who are obbsed by queen.i feel you fall in to the third section.try listening to more music my friend,there are better singers than fred,but many worse.


"there are better singers than fred" you just lost ALL credibility there!!!!!

there isnt ANYONE who is better and i repeat ANYONE who is even CLOSE to freddies godly voice and range and pure feeling and power!!

how old are you? because you dont seem too bright? 15 years old? *sarcasm*

ive heard aretha and as i said she is just good enough to kiss freddies shoes as he is on a totally different league, about 1 million times better in every way.


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 20:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

galashiels wrote:

so logicaly in your mind.the queen of soul is only good for licking shoes.how old are you.do you even know who aretha franklin is.might as well say the spice girls are better than the supremes,or the beatles were semi famous for 5 mins.or what about the bay city rollers are better then led zep.in my mind there are three types of queen fans.people who like queen.people who love queen.and people who are obbsed by queen.i feel you fall in to the third section.try listening to more music my friend,there are better singers than fred,but many worse.


"there are better singers than fred" you just lost ALL credibility there!!!!!

there isnt ANYONE who is better and i repeat ANYONE who is even CLOSE to freddies godly voice and range and pure feeling and power!!

how old are you? because you dont seem too bright? 15 years old? *sarcasm*

ive heard aretha and as i said she is just good enough to kiss freddies shoes as he is on a totally different league, about 1 million times better in every way.

Because Treasure Moment knows every singer on the face of this earth and is the one and only expert on music EVER and that is a FACT.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
Mr Faron Hyte user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 565 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 20:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

Have you all seen Aretha's new shoes?

Well, neither has she.

(I thank you)


bah dum bum!

Mr Faron Hyte user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 565 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 20:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Mr Faron Hyte wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

galashiels wrote:

so someone who is nothing can amass,20 number 1 r&b singles,20 grammy awards,50 albums.and tens of millionss of record sales.


she is something yes BUT nothing compared to freddie


Its a shame he was cremated, otherwise you could have dug him up and fucked him.


not really since im straight, im just saying how things are, its called logical thinking :)


Seriously though its amazing that you can even talk with his dick in your mouth all the time.

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 20:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="sky blue">QueenMercury46 wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

galashiels wrote:

so logicaly in your mind.the queen of soul is only good for licking shoes.how old are you.do you even know who aretha franklin is.might as well say the spice girls are better than the supremes,or the beatles were semi famous for 5 mins.or what about the bay city rollers are better then led zep.in my mind there are three types of queen fans.people who like queen.people who love queen.and people who are obbsed by queen.i feel you fall in to the third section.try listening to more music my friend,there are better singers than fred,but many worse.


"there are better singers than fred" you just lost ALL credibility there!!!!!

there isnt ANYONE who is better and i repeat ANYONE who is even CLOSE to freddies godly voice and range and pure feeling and power!!

how old are you? because you dont seem too bright? 15 years old? *sarcasm*

ive heard aretha and as i said she is just good enough to kiss freddies shoes as he is on a totally different league, about 1 million times better in every way.

Because Treasure Moment knows every singer on the face of this earth and is the one and only expert on music EVER and that is a FACT.


No i dont but just for fun you tell me 1 singer who is better than freddie so i can laugh in your face..go ahead! :)


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Mr Faron Hyte user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 565 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 20:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:



ive heard aretha and as i said she is just good enough to kiss freddies shoes as he is on a totally different league, about 1 million times better in every way.


Okay, well here's one way she's a million times better than Freddie - she's not dead. How about that, shortpants?

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 08, 20:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr Faron Hyte wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:



ive heard aretha and as i said she is just good enough to kiss freddies shoes as he is on a totally different league, about 1 million times better in every way.


Okay, well here's one way she's a million times better than Freddie - she's not dead. How about that, shortpants?


doesnt matter, what we are talking about is singing ability and voice and the fact that freddie is dead doesnt matter. No one can be as good as him, simple as that.


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463