Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > GERMAN SHOWS ARE ALREADY ON GENERAL SALE!

forum rss feed
Author

wegotit user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 289 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 03:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All the German-Shows but 02-OCT-08- Mannheim (another change here???) are already on General Sale in Germany

maybe they should change the Name for The Tour from "The Comsmos Rocks" to "THE CHAOS CONTINUES"

Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 04:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, the chaos continues - after I looked at the FC presale and it offers only 1 type of tickets for every gig. How the fuck should I know if "standing" in case of Prague means "discounted standing" or "standing at the stage"?

10% fee? That's just great. Fuck the presale.

[edit] Vienna now disappeared from the presale.

[edit2] +15 GBP postage!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 04:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think Mannheim will be cancelled. The German Fan Club sold Mannheim and the German FC presale was very professional.


I do not want any google ads here.

P-Tr extinction event user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 492 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 04:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

UK shows standing tickets now at 49.90 + fee, while Jacky was selling for 39.90 + fee. Great. I wish i had bought them at the convention... typical.

Jeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 403 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 05:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bloody mess... QOL don't want to take my credit-card anymore...!?!?

AAAAAHHHHRRRGGGGHHH!


Roger AAAAAHHHH!
We Are The Champions user not visiting Queenzone.com
We Are The Champions
Bohemian: 879 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 05:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miklos wrote:

UK shows standing tickets now at 49.90 + fee, while Jacky was selling for 39.90 + fee. Great. I wish i had bought them at the convention... typical.



What the fuck is going on!! Seating for Cardiff unavailable and as you say £49.50 + 10%.

Total f****** rip off and a f****** joke!

Think I'll risk general sale on Sat 9.00 on the dot!


We all of us deeply apologise for this god forsaken shit heap of a building...but we will make it rock.

Brian May Wembley Pavilion 11.05.05.
Drummer imense! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Drummer imense!
Bohemian: 267 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 05:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I personally wanted seating for cadiff to, can't beleive they aint on sale yet...... i may risk the general sale to. *sigh* why so much for fee and postage, honestly!


I'm not a river or a giant bird, that soars to the sea, an if i'm never tied to anything i'll never be free!
david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 07:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wanted glasgow seats.couldnt specify which seats i got.try telling a 10yr old its at the back use binoculers.no good..will wait till saturday then take a chance to chose my seats.

We Are The Champions user not visiting Queenzone.com
We Are The Champions
Bohemian: 879 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 08:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Drummer imense! wrote:

I personally wanted seating for cadiff to, can't beleive they aint on sale yet...... i may risk the general sale to. *sigh* why so much for fee and postage, honestly!


Hiya mate! You will not get any seats on general sale my friend - if you do you are lucky! The allocation has sold out on pre-sales and the box office has said that only standing will be available. The seating ticks have been snapped up by greedy agencies and early fan members! I will risk general as well. There's usually standing available anyway if you log on at 9.00 on Saturday.

Standing is the only real option left. I don't want to pay £49.50 for standing when other people have got them for £39.50!


We all of us deeply apologise for this god forsaken shit heap of a building...but we will make it rock.

Brian May Wembley Pavilion 11.05.05.
We Are The Champions user not visiting Queenzone.com
We Are The Champions
Bohemian: 879 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 08:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

galashiels wrote:

wanted glasgow seats.couldnt specify which seats i got.try telling a 10yr old its at the back use binoculers.no good..will wait till saturday then take a chance to chose my seats.


Good luck! At least you may have a choice of seat - unlike Cardiff unless you pay over the odds. I've seen some at £125.00 - rip off!


We all of us deeply apologise for this god forsaken shit heap of a building...but we will make it rock.

Brian May Wembley Pavilion 11.05.05.
Drummer imense! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Drummer imense!
Bohemian: 267 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 08:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah Totaly. I didn't think so, but there was always a chance.
Standing is fine for me really..... fortunately.


I'm not a river or a giant bird, that soars to the sea, an if i'm never tied to anything i'll never be free!
Thomas Tønnesen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 432 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 10:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



I just ordered my 5 tickets through www.eventim.de, without any problems.. :)

"First we take Hannover, then we'll take Hamburg"!!



TheGame user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yes dear, i DO want it all ;)
TheGame
Royalty: 1076 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 17:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thomas Tønnesen wrote:



I just ordered my 5 tickets through www.eventim.de, without any problems.. :)

"First we take Hannover, then we'll take Hamburg"!!


I tried that site, but i couldnt find any Queen+PR show.......

We Are The Champions user not visiting Queenzone.com
We Are The Champions
Bohemian: 879 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 08, 12:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr. Scully wrote:

Yes, the chaos continues - after I looked at the FC presale and it offers only 1 type of tickets for every gig. How the fuck should I know if "standing" in case of Prague means "discounted standing" or "standing at the stage"?

10% fee? That's just great. Fuck the presale.

[edit] Vienna now disappeared from the presale.

[edit2] +15 GBP postage!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!


You might have notived that I have been busy over the last few days on these boards.!!

The whole pre-sales is a f****** joke!! I hope that Queenonline NEVER sells any tickets again. Leave it to the big boys/men and not the little children!!

I don't quite understand what you mean by "discounted standing". Standing tickets are usually the same price - front or back - unless they have a GOLD BLOCK - where people pay more to stand nearer the stage. Surely this would not apply to indoor gigs?

I agree with you - F*** pre-sales and take a risk with general. I don't like being f***** around by a bunch of idiots such as Queenonline!






We all of us deeply apologise for this god forsaken shit heap of a building...but we will make it rock.

Brian May Wembley Pavilion 11.05.05.
P-Tr extinction event user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 492 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 08, 13:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Eventim dispatched my tickets for all 5 German shows (ordered yday night) by DHL today, should be here tomorrow.

Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 08, 13:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can already see there will be quite few of us on Sat at 9 trying to buy tickets :)
I was so often criticising TICKETMASTER... after that I don't think I will ever again say a bad word about them...

Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 08, 13:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<marquee>We-Are-The-Champions</marquee> wrote:

I don't quite understand what you mean by "discounted standing". Standing tickets are usually the same price - front or back - unless they have a GOLD BLOCK - where people pay more to stand nearer the stage. Surely this would not apply to indoor gigs?


I wasn't sure about the right word. Yes, even in case of an indoor gig there can be a gold block, gold circle or whatever it's called. Prague is an example. Approx. 2000 standing tickets in front of the stage and other 5000 standing tickets "in the back".

Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 08, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr. Scully wrote:


I wasn't sure about the right word. Yes, even in case of an indoor gig there can be a gold block, gold circle or whatever it's called. Prague is an example. Approx. 2000 standing tickets in front of the stage and other 5000 standing tickets "in the back".

Was it like that in 2005? The golden circle stuff?

We Are The Champions user not visiting Queenzone.com
We Are The Champions
Bohemian: 879 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 08, 14:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fenderek wrote:

I can already see there will be quite few of us on Sat at 9 trying to buy tickets :)
I was so often criticising TICKETMASTER... after that I don't think I will ever again say a bad word about them...


I agree with you on this! As you can see I've been heavily criticising the pre-sales for last 2 days. I've lost all credibility I'm afraid in this pre-sales process. I of course wouldn't say this if I had booked tickets!!

If I recall the last time in 2005, there was a special tel number for members only with membership numbers a day before real pre-sales. This was a far smoother operation as you went through quickly, gave your card number and that was it. You received confirmation and seat number. That's the way it should be. It's become more of a free for all I think!

I also will not say another bad word about ticketmaster either as I called them today and they were very helpful. They reassured me that if you log on at 9.00 precisely you will be able to get tickets which was nice. There'll probably be a mad rush but I will get a ticket.


We all of us deeply apologise for this god forsaken shit heap of a building...but we will make it rock.

Brian May Wembley Pavilion 11.05.05.
Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 08, 15:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've seen 'gold circles' at several shows at Ahoy Rotterdam and Sportpaleis Antwerpen.
(Last time I saw Tool in Ahoy they even had the standing area divided in THREE parts!)