forum rss feed
Author

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 04:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The FC and QOL online presales are ridiculously overpriced. They want 10% fee for each ticket plus delivery costs for the whole package
UK - £6.00
EU - £15.00
USA/Canada/ROW - £20.00

To buy 4 tickets for Rome and Milano I would have to pay 31 pounds extra fee and delivery which is a bloody joke.

- Plus I cannot choose a seat, I only get standing tickets for the European gigs (unspecified seats for the UK)

- Plus the UK standing tickets cost 10 pounds more than Jacky asked in the Fan Club presales

Good job by the Fan Clubs, mainly Jacky and the Germans, very professional. Poorest possible show by QOL, very pathetic. First the mailing list chaos and now the major rip off for the most faithful fans

I do not want any google ads here.

Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 05:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"To buy 4 tickets for Rome and Milano I would have to pay 31 pounds extra fee and delivery which is a bloody joke."

It used to be "buy four tickets, get one free". Now it's "get four tickets, pay for five" :-)

QOL is pathetic but what did we expect? Surely it's no fun to sell tickets to so many gigs in advance but this is just a joke, really.

Jeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 403 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 05:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tshu... apart from the indeed shameful prices...
Just tried to order tickets but my order got cancelled. QOL expect some kind of a special password from me for my Visa card verification... But I don't HAVE a password for the visa card i used!! It just doesn't have one!
Phoned visa... sorted things out... but now I can not use my card anymore untill 4.30 tonight!!
Bloody hell... I will be in nerves all freakin' day...

Roger AAAAAHHHH!

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 05:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jeroen wrote:

Tshu... apart from the indeed shameful prices...
Just tried to order tickets but my order got cancelled. QOL expect some kind of a special password from me for my Visa card verification... But I don't HAVE a password for the visa card i used!! It just doesn't have one!
Phoned visa... sorted things out... but now I can not use my card anymore untill 4.30 tonight!!
Bloody hell... I will be in nerves all freakin' day...

Don't worry. I checked the QOL forum and obviously you're not the only one with such a problem :)

wegotit user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 289 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 05:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ALL THIS IS A BLOODY JOKE

now they have 3 differrent dates for Budapest

2 for Prague
2 for Madrid

and a wrong one for Belgrade

welcome to the World of Queen, where Chaos is all over the place

and if you thought it cant gent any worse - just check the german-tour-ads on my page - a once professional band has gone kindergarten

Jeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 403 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 05:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jeeeses... this is a total fuck-up...
I feel like smashing something on someone's head! (Yes, I've got someone in mind ;-)

...oh and those posters...?
LOL!!! The font they used for that terrible 'Cuzmuz rocks' name!! That's just laughable!

Roger AAAAAHHHH!
andyhwood485 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 91 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 05:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I got my tickets for Liverpool via the Echo Arena Pre-Sale..... the seat tickets can be chosen, but are at the back of the Arena. I have opted for 2 standing tickets, but hope to get better seat tickets closer to the stage.

My guess is that the Fan Club and Online Members will have a couple of blocks reserved closer to the stage... just a guess, but that is what The Stones do, hence you not being advised of your seat allocation on application.

TheGame user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yes dear, i DO want it all ;)
TheGame
Royalty: 1076 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 05:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, i was supposed to order through this special link we got. However, i think i`ll pass until the regular sale is on. Its all just a mess and the postage cost and 10% fee is just ridiculous.

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 05:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wegotit wrote:

and if you thought it cant gent any worse - just check the german-tour-ads on my page - a once professional band has gone kindergarten

Yes, the posters are just pathetic, especially the chosen font. Even I would do a better job.

john_john211 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 4 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 06:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is a little if the booking fee is cheaper once they go on general sale but you will probably find its the same price if you did. Unless you were a personal caller.

Richard Lopata (new email) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 153 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 06:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Dutch queenfanclub charge 63,50 per ticket including service costs with an additional 6.75 for shipping. I thought that was a good deal

However, if I would order my Ahoy and Antwerp tickets through QueenOnline, and use the current conversion from pounds to euro's (1.2657 euro's per pound) ... it's actually 61.80 per ticket, including shipping, service costs and the 10% fee

that's odd isn't it?

"YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH" - E. Cartman

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 06:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does the pre-sale site (which i have details for), require you to enter your email address and a password when you get to the checkout????

1.00pm is approaching fast for QOL Members.

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 06:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What the .... argh!

I just ordered Antwerp tickets through their system. I wanted to enter my creditcard details, and the page was expired. If I log in again, the website tells me that my order has been filed

but they don't have my creditcard information, so that will never hold. However, there is no option to delete the order

argh!!!!

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 06:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Got 'm ... woohoo!

Nightjar_ user not visiting Queenzone.com
Nightjar_
Bohemian: 198 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 07:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I got mine at 10am this morning and I'm NOT a member of the Fan club! I thought the pricing was a bit costly but at least I've secured the tickets, so see you all in Glasgow, Birmingham and Liverpool.

I was born on the 22nd floor of a bird cage
Cwazy little thing user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 483 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 07:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The poster above me makes a very fucking interesting point -

Ive been waiting casually all morning for it to be 1pm, and then I noticed a friend of mines dad has got her a ticket despite them not being fanclub members - this business of it being fanclub only before 1pm was absolute nonesense! Its a free for all right now!

Im pissed off, cos she's the sort who gets tickets to all sorts of bands despite having no real love for them because her dad always takes her - if Id missed out, and she had tickets, Id have been bloody livid!

Adventure Seeker on an empty street...

www.myspace.com/ampfirerock
We Are The Champions user not visiting Queenzone.com
We Are The Champions
Bohemian: 879 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 07:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cwazy little thing wrote:

The poster above me makes a very fucking interesting point -

Ive been waiting casually all morning for it to be 1pm, and then I noticed a friend of mines dad has got her a ticket despite them not being fanclub members - this business of it being fanclub only before 1pm was absolute nonesense! Its a free for all right now!

Im pissed off, cos she's the sort who gets tickets to all sorts of bands despite having no real love for them because her dad always takes her - if Id missed out, and she had tickets, Id have been bloody livid!

Touche! I'm pissed off as well! Have to wait until 1.00 pm to try again! It's a bloody shambles as standing are the same price as seating! Cardiff seat tickets are hard to get!!

We all of us deeply apologise for this god forsaken shit heap of a building...but we will make it rock.

Brian May Wembley Pavilion 11.05.05.

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 07:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree, i am waiting for the 1pm slot too... just checked and it says on the pre-sale site that the maximum fan club allocation has now been met..... i am still worried about being asked for a password.... i was sent the email by QOL, but have no idea what my password to QOL is!

Nightjar_ user not visiting Queenzone.com
Nightjar_
Bohemian: 198 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 07:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Queen Fan Club online pre-sale ticket allocation has now been reached.

As previously stated, tickets for Queen Online and the Paul Rodgers mailing lists will be available as of 1pm (BST).

What were they playing at, as far as I could see there was NO fan club only time, I just signed in from QOL and got 3 tickets, crazy......

By the way I stopped the fan club years ago as Jacky kept making mistakes with my account aaahhhhhh!!!

At least the music is good....

I was born on the 22nd floor of a bird cage
Russian Headlong user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 496 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 07:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The fan club has a long history of fucking up with tickets. I am a long time lapsed member (I never renewed after Fred popped his clogs cos I figured no more tours). Back in 86' as a young teenage member of the FC, I ordered 4 tickets for the wembley saturday show. I was messed around for weeks, I would phone and no answer, then when I did get through I was told they had been sent by recorded delivery, checking with the post office they had not been sent. In the end my dad'd cousin who lived in Kensington had to go down to the then fan club and stand there until they 'materialised'. It was touch and go that we got the tickets, so bad that my cousin got me a ticket for the Knebworth show which had just gone on sale too because we thought we had ben ripped off from the fan club. As history turned out, I am so glad i did as it was the last ever gig with freddie. Btw, The fan club did get their shit together for the 90 xmas party at the Astoria which was brilliant with the Cross and BM. People knew then that Freddie had Aids. My brother and I crashed at a friends house and one of his other guests at the party was working for Robin moore ede who was an interior designer working on Garden Lodge and he said that Freddie looked awful, with all the signs of aids, i.e karposi sarcoma.

"Give it to me one more time!"