Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Question about Antwerp tickets

forum rss feed
Author

Richard Lopata (new email) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 153 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 05:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi guys,

haven't posted for a long time but always remained lurking around ;-). But today it's time for me to re-enter these boards as tickets are going on sale ;-)

I've ordered my Ahoy/Rotterdam tickets through the Dutch Fan Club, no problems there.

However, I had one question; I want to go with six friends to the Belgium Concert (Antwerp) ... what is the best way to get tickets for that show? (and this considerable amount of seven, queenonline limits this show to four each)

The pre-sale though queenonline.com (as Barbara already mentioned) is a big joke and a rip-off!

cheers

Richard

p.s.: Jeroen, I guess I will be seeing you in Antwerp and Ahoy also?

"YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH" - E. Cartman
Wet Willie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 148 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 12:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Richard,
The Antwerp tickets can (will) be bought via the SportPaleis website shortly. or via www.LiveNation.be.

Enjoy the gig, I'm getting married on the 20th and flying to Bali on the 22nd...

And no, she didn't want to change the date for this gig ;-)

with fish and bacon, please
Jeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 403 posts

Posted: 02 Apr 08, 12:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Richard Lopata (new email) wrote:

Hi guys,

haven't posted for a long time but always remained lurking around ;-). But today it's time for me to re-enter these boards as tickets are going on sale ;-)

I've ordered my Ahoy/Rotterdam tickets through the Dutch Fan Club, no problems there.

However, I had one question; I want to go with six friends to the Belgium Concert (Antwerp) ... what is the best way to get tickets for that show? (and this considerable amount of seven, queenonline limits this show to four each)

The pre-sale though queenonline.com (as Barbara already mentioned) is a big joke and a rip-off!

cheers

Richard

p.s.: Jeroen, I guess I will be seeing you in Antwerp and Ahoy also?

Hey Ries! ;-)
Alles goed?

Of course I'll be there! ;-)
(And a handfull of other shows as well.)

The best way to get tickets for shows in Belgium is through www.teleticketservice.com
(I've got only good experience with them. There website actually works when shows go on sale, they are often an hour earlier on sale then the other Belgian ticketservices and they send tickes out on the day you order.)

Roger AAAAAHHHH!
Richard Lopata (new email) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 153 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 05:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Willie, too bad that she didn't want to change the date, hahahaha

Jeroen, always a pleasure! See you in Antwerp ... I bought tickets through QueenOnline, and I 'suspect' that I actually am getting them, hahahaha

"YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH" - E. Cartman