Let's see...well, Roger's not the only one who has a daughter named Tiger Lily. The late Michael Hutchence has a daughter named Tiger Lily (though her full name is Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily).
What other names are there? Anyways, here's some more:
- David Bowie has a daughter named Zowie...Zowie Bowie...get it? yeah it's a corny pun lol (actually her real name would be Zowie Jones, because we all should know David's real last name)
- Michael Jackson named his daughter Paris Michael Katherine. I understand Paris (where she was conceived), I understand Katherine (Michael's mother), but he just HAD to put his name in there somewhere, didn't he?
- Liam Gallagher of Oasis named his son Lennon...probably because all hell would have broken loose if he named him Ono.
- Toni Braxton named her son Denim. Watch...when he grows up he's gonna realize his stupid name and never wear blue jeans ever again. Might as well call him Corduroy or Polyester.
- Erykah Badu named her child 7 (hey wait a minute...she stole George Costanza's idea!!!)
- "Weird Al" Yankovic named his daughter...Nina. (What, were you expecting a weird name, just because he's "Weird Al"? Shame on you lol)
- Johnathan Davis of Korn named his son Pirate.
- Flea of Red Hot Chili Peppers has a daughter named Sunny Bebop...actually it's a cool name in my opinion.
- former Guns 'N' Roses guitarist Slash named his son Cash. Either he was cashing in his royalty checks, or he had Mother Goose on the brain, because this rhyme is more than bizarre: i's downright fucked up. Then again, Slash & Cash has a little ring to it. Like if Jason Vorhees became a hired goon for the Mafia or something lol
Yeah that's all I got for now.
We can only grow the way the wind blows
On a bare and weathered shore
We can only bow to the here and now
In our elemental war
- Rush, "The Way The Wind Blows"