Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > al murray questions?

forum rss feed
Author

-adventure seeker- user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 182 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Apr 08, 13:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

did they actualy play bohemian rhapsody? and did paul sing the whole thing? is there any recording of that?

who wrote the song? i know we all thought it sounded like a roger song but it sounded like a paul/roger colabaration to me? altough is aunlikley?

'ill see you in hell, some other time'

I MET BRIAN MAY!! 14th april 2008

THE COSMOS ROCKS!
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 06 Apr 08, 15:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think Freddie wrote Bohemian Rhapsody, although I'd have to check wikipedia...

muttley15 user not visiting Queenzone.com
muttley15
Bohemian: 149 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 05:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-adventure seeker- wrote:

did they actualy play bohemian rhapsody? and did paul sing the whole thing? is there any recording of that?

who wrote the song? i know we all thought it sounded like a roger song but it sounded like a paul/roger colabaration to me? altough is aunlikley?

No they played the last 5 seconds of BoRap to come back from the commercial break.....in was an 'in joke' to make the TV audience think the band had played it.

If you are referring to who wrote the new song....I seem to remember reading that they are all Taylor/May compositions....although I could be wrong.

listen to the breeze, whisper to me please, don't send me to the path of nevermore.......
Jeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 403 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 05:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

muttley15 wrote:

No they played the last 5 seconds of BoRap to come back from the commercial break.....in was an 'in joke' to make the TV audience think the band had played it.

If you are referring to who wrote the new song....I seem to remember reading that they are all Taylor/May compositions....although I could be wrong.

Nono - if you want to state it like that, they are all Taylor-May-Rodgers.

Roger AAAAAHHHH!
Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira user not visiting Queenzone.com
Arnaldo
Deity: 2258 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 08:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would bet this is a Roger tune. As to how much input from the others, I would further bet Brian did not collaborate that much, as even the riff sounds like Roger's. Now, this is pure speculation, but I like to do it! :)

Cheers,

Ogre-

Keep Passing the Open Windows
muttley15 user not visiting Queenzone.com
muttley15
Bohemian: 149 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 10:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jeroen - I didn't mean Taylor -May - Rodgers, I meant just Roger and Brian.....but then again WHO CARES!!!

listen to the breeze, whisper to me please, don't send me to the path of nevermore.......