Forums > Personal > Father, daughter incest pair had sick baby IS THIS THE WORLD WE CREATED???

forum rss feed
Author

...assdude.... 39702 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 307 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 01:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=443023

Thats right Fred, you sang it. Is this the world we created when we fuck our own daughters, not once though, even though we get them pregnant and loose the first baby, we decide to sing" yes we'll keep on trying"...and fuck em again untill the next baby is born..
Now we need to explain to the baby that your grandad is your real dad. Wow... 2 for 1 deal.

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 03:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's perverted. Once when I was in HS one of my classmates was rubbing his own cousins vagina. Later on, after they knew I saw it, she went to the school and claimed he forced it upon her, but from what I saw, it wasn't forced. In fact, I didn't know they were cousins until after.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 04:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Was the daughter hot?

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 08:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thats ew... like REALLY ew... Even Ew would say thats ew.

Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 08:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haggis McShagPants wrote:

Was the daughter hot?

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

bobo the chimp

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 08:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just saw this on TV. The daughter was NOT hot.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 08:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...ASSDUDE.... wrote:

Thats right Fred, you sang it. Is this the world we created when we fuck our own daughters, not once though, even though we get them pregnant and loose the first baby, we decide to sing" yes we'll keep on trying"...and fuck em again untill the next baby is born..
Now we need to explain to the baby that your grandad is your real dad. Wow... 2 for 1 deal.

WE fuck our daughters ??? Maybe you, pal, but I don't

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 09:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmmm. This genetic sexual attraction thing is interesting. Weird, but interesting.

I watched a documentary about it a few weeks ago. It focused mainly on the Scottish couple that have a short interview in the video posted. They are half brother and sister, and I came out of it not feeling disgusted, I just felt sorry for them. They weren't trying to push it in anybody's face, they just loved each other. She was infertile, therefore, there were no baby dangers.

That's what I find most difficult to understand with this - why people are willing to put their own child's health at risk. It's so unbelievably selfish. And even if that child is healthy, that child is going to suffer mentally. And then there's bullying, children are horrible to each other. It's just really selfish.

So yes, my opinion is, do what you want, just don't make anybody else suffer.

...assdude... 39830 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 09:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

...ASSDUDE.... wrote:

What??? Good on you, fucking moron. Obviously the sarcasim has gone right over your head. Figures...

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 09:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

so they are not all in St Just then?
and i thought the winters were long down here..

isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

bobo the chimp

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 10:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What about step-sisters? I don't mean ones you've known all your life, because in those cases you've grown up with them and they really are a sibling, regardless of DNA.

I mean ones you might meet very late in life!

I tell you what, if I suddenly had a step sister that looked like the Channel Nine weathergirl, I'd have to tell myself pretty hard not to sneak into her room at night.

Fun for the whole family!

pittrek

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 10:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...ASSDUDE... wrote:

pittrek wrote:

...ASSDUDE.... wrote:

What??? Good on you, fucking moron. Obviously the sarcasim has gone right over your head. Figures...

Do you know the meaning of the word "sarcasim" ?

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's effin' sick. :-S

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 10:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=007788> ?Freya? wrote:

Hmmm. This genetic sexual attraction thing is interesting. Weird, but interesting.

I watched a documentary about it a few weeks ago. It focused mainly on the Scottish couple that have a short interview in the video posted. They are half brother and sister, and I came out of it not feeling disgusted, I just felt sorry for them. They weren't trying to push it in anybody's face, they just loved each other. She was infertile, therefore, there were no baby dangers.

That's what I find most difficult to understand with this - why people are willing to put their own child's health at risk. It's so unbelievably selfish. And even if that child is healthy, that child is going to suffer mentally. And then there's bullying, children are horrible to each other. It's just really selfish.

So yes, my opinion is, do what you want, just don't make anybody else suffer.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Did they ever stop to think about the child?

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 11:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poo wrote:

(A) I'm sure Dad will, in about 13 years, when he's ready to have another!!!

(B) The kid will be alright... probably end up posting his band's crap on Queenzone and giving us countless FACTS

pittrek

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 11:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

Poo wrote:

(A) I'm sure Dad will, in about 13 years, when he's ready to have another!!!

(B) The kid will be alright... probably end up posting his band's crap on Queenzone and giving us countless FACTS

You're cruel but I like it :)

FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 11:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is sick!

Look at that daughter, she's hidious!

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 11:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

(C) What's the big deal? The "Lord" said it was ok:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/06/texas.ranch/index.html?iref=topnews

Yep, go ahead... fire up the Texas joke series.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 11:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ah man.

AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts

Posted: 07 Apr 08, 15:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

(C) What's the big deal? The "Lord" said it was ok:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/06/texas.ranch/index.html?iref=topnews

Yep, go ahead... fire up the Texas joke series.

I've been following this since it broke. Have they found the girl yet? The last I knew they were trying to figure out who was who because so many people had the same names and were giving different names at different times to different interviewers. I don't think you can blame Texas on that...they are Fundamentalist Mormons, not rednecks. There is a difference. So I'll be nice and tell you that I won't fire up any Texas jokes because of that. But I will tell you that the other day I was looking for jobs on the Federal Jobs website and I found one that was perfect for me: An archivist with the Department of the Interior, working to make collections available to patrons, catalogue and collect them, care for them when needed, index them, this kind of thing. I was THISCLOSE to pushing on the button to apply, but then I read the last sentence: You will be working at the future George W. Bush Presidential Library in Lewisville, Texas (a suburb of Dallas) That's when I slowly backed away from the webpage. Not because it's Texas (I've never been there and wouldn't mind going sometime) but because it's George W. Bush's future library. That's a mess I want to stay FAR away from.

As far as the story goes...EW!!!! And I totally agree with what was said before...do these people not care about their children? The chances of debilitating diseases increases dramatically with consanguinity (even 3 degrees seperated). And even if this kid wasn't physically screwed up, they would be mentally screwed up from the taunts and everything. How much do you want to bet this daughter he's been sleeping with has a couple psychological disorders and that's one of the reasons she's happily sleeping with the father? *shudder*

Formerly MHG