Forums > Personal > Mr. Treasure Moment

forum rss feed
Author

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 08, 21:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You say your band is following Queen's career path, right?

So, where are the huge guitar solos and giant productions and rocking drums? You have more keyboards in your songs than anything on Hot Space. Your music definetely isn't in the rock category, nor metal.

Your music sounds more like Giorgio Moroder's soundtrack songs than anything by Queen, except maybe the last track on Made In Heaven which Freddie didn't work on.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
StoneColdClassicQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
I need a haircut.
StoneColdClassicQueen
Bohemian: 775 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 08, 22:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Finally!
sorry I had to say that


"When you make love to someone, use a condom."-Brian May

______________________________________

Paul Rodgers is Chuck Norris.
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 08, 23:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Right, and making a thread exclusively about him will definitely help matters.

You're basically giving him another opportunity to take up five forum pages spewing his bullshit.


Back whenever
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 08, 23:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=teal>Sergei?<h6>Impresario wrote:

Right, and making a thread exclusively about him will definitely help matters.

You're basically giving him another opportunity to take up five forum pages spewing his bullshit.


I'd love five forum pages of that so I can reply to his posts of how he thinks Treasure Moment is following Queen's foot steps.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 08, 23:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In fact, Freddie would find Mr. Treasure Moment a freak. He's obsessed with the band he's in and claim's it's one of the best bands on the planet.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Lady Nyx user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1172 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 08, 01:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WHY

are you giving him the time of day, attention that he craves?

hes TRYING (yet effortlessly) to piss the lot off us off, i swear.

if you dont fuel the fire, the tantrum will die. hes clearly stupid and has mastered the art of covering his ears and going LALALALALALA.

quite the sad life he leads when his only retorst end in name calling and tunnel vision. i bet he has no friends. in a way, i pity him, but pity is never deserved nor needed.

so any attempt to set him straight is a waste of time. ive seen very intellegent retorts from quite a few of you and...he still covers his ears. hoepfully someday the child will grow the fuck up and learn to discuss things like an adult.

seems very unlikely...


"why pay the visit when the visit is free?"
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 08, 01:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Actually I do wonder sometimes.
Queen is their greatest influence (apparently) and they're following in Queen's footsteps, but they have absolutely nothing in common with Queen.

Que!?


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 08, 10:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lady Nyx wrote:

WHY

are you giving him the time of day, attention that he craves?

hes TRYING (yet effortlessly) to piss the lot off us off, i swear.

if you dont fuel the fire, the tantrum will die. hes clearly stupid and has mastered the art of covering his ears and going LALALALALALA.

quite the sad life he leads when his only retorst end in name calling and tunnel vision. i bet he has no friends. in a way, i pity him, but pity is never deserved nor needed.

so any attempt to set him straight is a waste of time. ive seen very intellegent retorts from quite a few of you and...he still covers his ears. hoepfully someday the child will grow the fuck up and learn to discuss things like an adult.

seems very unlikely...


"ive seen very intelligent retorts from you guys" hahaha good joke lady! you arent so smart are you?


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 08, 10:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

! Jake ! wrote:

You say your band is following Queen's career path, right?

So, where are the huge guitar solos and giant productions and rocking drums? You have more keyboards in your songs than anything on Hot Space. Your music definetely isn't in the rock category, nor metal.

Your music sounds more like Giorgio Moroder's soundtrack songs than anything by Queen, except maybe the last track on Made In Heaven which Freddie didn't work on.


well, its mainly my brothers compositions which are exactly like things freddie would write, the harmonies and we basically have the same style as inneundo and thats our favourite album too.

you are right that we arent as queen if you listen to their 70s songs, our sound is more like 80s queen, alot of synth and harmonies.

you listen to final farewell and tell me that isnt as queen, the harmonies and the guitar in the ending.

you cant put queen into a genre as they did everything and what we like and focus most on is the innuendo sound and going back to 80s synth sound.


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 08, 10:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

! Jake ! wrote:

In fact, Freddie would find Mr. Treasure Moment a freak. He's obsessed with the band he's in and claim's it's one of the best bands on the planet.


i think freddie would be a huge fan of ours if he was alive as we do the exact same style as their final albums


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 08, 10:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haggis McShagPants wrote:

Actually I do wonder sometimes.
Queen is their greatest influence (apparently) and they're following in Queen's footsteps, but they have absolutely nothing in common with Queen.

Que!?


you cant be so much into Queen if you think that, the foundation of our songs, the harmonies are exactly the same style as Queen and no one has been able to get that sound so far.


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 08, 11:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:



no one has been able to get that sound so far.


Evidently.

Actually I think you were onto the Queen sound with "Warrior", could you upload it again?

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/6023/burnyoumotherdj2.jpg

Steve wants a copy.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 08, 12:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haggis McShagPants wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:



no one has been able to get that sound so far.


Evidently.

Actually I think you were onto the Queen sound with "Warrior", could you upload it again?

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/6023/burnyoumotherdj2.jpg



Steve wants a copy.


haha you funny comedian :D


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 08, 15:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm not kidding around, I want a copy of the song. What is it going to take to get through to you?


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
shoemanbundy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 137 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 08, 16:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:



you cant be so much into Queen if you think that, the foundation of our songs, the harmonies are exactly the same style as Queen and no one has been able to get that sound so far.


No, Your music is nothing like Queen. FACT. End of story. Period. Sorry.

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 08, 16:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

shoemanbundy wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:



you cant be so much into Queen if you think that, the foundation of our songs, the harmonies are exactly the same style as Queen and no one has been able to get that sound so far.


No, Your music is nothing like Queen. FACT. End of story. Period. Sorry.


you dont know what Queens sound is, fact


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 08, 17:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

shoemanbundy wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:



you cant be so much into Queen if you think that, the foundation of our songs, the harmonies are exactly the same style as Queen and no one has been able to get that sound so far.


No, Your music is nothing like Queen. FACT. End of story. Period. Sorry.


you dont know what Queens sound is, fact

Yeah because he IS a Queen fan, so obviously he has no idea what they sound like or what any of their music is like.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 08, 17:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="sky blue">QueenMercury46 wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

shoemanbundy wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:



you cant be so much into Queen if you think that, the foundation of our songs, the harmonies are exactly the same style as Queen and no one has been able to get that sound so far.


No, Your music is nothing like Queen. FACT. End of story. Period. Sorry.


you dont know what Queens sound is, fact

Yeah because he IS a Queen fan, so obviously he has no idea what they sound like or what any of their music is like.


obviously not as he cant hear it. Im not saying we sound like the early queen because we dont, we do however continue the innuendo/synth era of queen.


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 08, 17:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anything we say will recieve the same response. He knows in the back of his mind that his music is terrible and his theories of life and the government are ridiculous. He knows that everybody else is right, but he brainwashes himself to believe that he's the only intelligent human on this earth. You can tell he continues to argue even though he knows he is wrong because of the way he responds, it's never a decent, thought-out response. Instead it's something along the lines of "Shut up you fucking sheep you have no brain so just kill yourself you motherfucker rawr rawr." If he knew he was right, he would have a better response that actually makes sense. He's putting extreme stress on his mind every day when he tells himself that he's superior to everyone, because he knows he isn't.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Apr 08, 17:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="sky blue">QueenMercury46 wrote:

Anything we say will recieve the same response. He knows in the back of his mind that his music is terrible and his theories of life and the government are ridiculous. He knows that everybody else is right, but he brainwashes himself to believe that he's the only intelligent human on this earth. You can tell he continues to argue even though he knows he is wrong because of the way he responds, it's never a decent, thought-out response. Instead it's something along the lines of "Shut up you fucking sheep you have no brain so just kill yourself you motherfucker rawr rawr." If he knew he was right, he would have a better response that actually makes sense. He's putting extreme stress on his mind every day when he tells himself that he's superior to everyone, because he knows he isn't.


TOTALLY wrong! i give those responses because of the extreme frustration of seeing the mass of stupid and ignorant people. They dont have the brains to do simple logical thinking.

I am both right about the music AND the government. You dont know anything about the government or songwriting.

The government in usa is like nazi germany and you will feel that eventually if you live there. The goal is to enslave us all and form a 1 world communist fascist government. The elections are a joke because both parties are owned by the same people in the shadows and thats the private central banks.

The elite families Rockefellers, Morgans and rothschilds OWN and RULE over USA and europe and most of the other countries.

In the end we will all be microchipped slaves with no freedom, you just wait and see. I pitty you since you dont have the intelligence to figure this out by yourself.


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463