Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > All of Queen's studio recordings on YouTube in "high quality"

forum rss feed
Author

goinback user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 997 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Apr 08, 07:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It would be great if everyone would try to bombard this guy and get his "videos" deleted. He's posting all the songs from Queen's studio albums on YouTube in high quality...stereo even, which is a little more difficult to do. YouTube's a goldmine for finding rare stuff, but of course when people like this post readily-available recordings then EVERYTHING is threatened to be taken down.

(The comments for "Don't Try Suicide" piss me off especially, where someone says they'll just download the audio off YouTube because it's such great quality...you can get the CD in almost any store!)

At least when other people put publicly-released songs up they're creative and record them off vinyl and let us see the record spin or something, damn....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAta8Uhzo6s

"I have no time for Time magazine. Or Rolling Stone." Jethro Tull
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 08, 07:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are you the uploader ? :)
To be honest there are many torrent sites where you can download complete Queen discography, why don't you protest also against those ? Or against those who share complete albums in the hub ? Or against the people who repeatedly upload or request officially released material here ? Or ...

goinback user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 997 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 08, 08:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have. YouTube just puts it so completely in-your-face that's even more beyond ridiculous than it was before.

"I have no time for Time magazine. Or Rolling Stone." Jethro Tull
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 08, 08:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

goinback wrote:

I have. YouTube just puts it so completely in-your-face that's even more beyond ridiculous than it was before.

Well you're right that youtube is known by more people then the Queen hub or torrents

paulosham user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon
paulosham
Bohemian: 659 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 08, 12:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some people just need something to complain about. Who is loosing out here? Do you really think that the Band members need any more revenue from these songs? How many people do you think will download the audio from youtube, does it really matter? No it does not.

I think I'll go and download all of the audio from his youtube videos right now.

thanks for the link. Are you his agent because I wouldn't have known about these gems if it wasn't for you. :o)

Don't shun it!
mooghead user not visiting Queenzone.com
mooghead
Deity: 3667 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 08, 12:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So he puts a link to the video that gets him so mad and could cause all Queen content to be pulled down...durrrr.

(Which it won't)

theCro user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1056 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 08, 12:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

this moron needs to be banned too http://www.youtube.com/daverfuller

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 08, 13:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Court would name you as "victim of mistaken identity". Queen were always tolerant towards fans in this matter and since they don't care... John and Roger obviously not to give a fuck about that.

But I agree that YouTube could be more scrupulous.

DavidRFuller user not visiting Queenzone.com
DavidRFuller
Bohemian: 965 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 08, 13:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

theCro is a big fan of my YouTube page as you can see. And I also don't like how 'queenvideos' is uploading every single Queen song from every single album.