Forums > Personal > To user Jadie regarding "Serious Advice" topic

forum rss feed
Author

Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Apr 08, 20:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jadie,

I know you probably didn't care about that - and you are right - but I'd like to apologize for my behavior. My message was absolutely agressive and rude, and I'm really, really sorry. I was not in a good mood and I ended up giving vent to it in a very wrong way. You didn't have anything to do with that and I shouldn't have writen such message.

For that, I'm deeply sorry, it's not usual for me to behave like that, and I hate it when I do it.

And, really, that was not a fine, but an extorsion! They could just have asked you to put out the cigarette, and that was it. What an expensive fine!

Sorry, again, for behaving like that.

Yours

Yara
QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 08, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stop ruining her life.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 08, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The internet is serious business.

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts

Posted: 16 Apr 08, 21:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=666600><b>Music Man wrote:

The internet is serious business.

Lol. I know she didn't care, and she's right, but it's just that I behaved really rudely and I hate when I do this, I feel bad. So... sorry for the sorry topic too, it's just that I felt like I had to that, I was really rude and she had nothing to do with it.

Take care, Jadie, and all of you.

Yara
Jadie user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jadie
Bohemian: 221 posts

Posted: 22 Apr 08, 14:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just saw this. thankyou kindly for your apology, but i'm afraid it will do nothing to resolve the deep depression i have sunk into since your brutal attack upon my character. I can only hope that I can someday go some way to recovering from what has been the most awful three weeks of my life.

Yours,

Jadie.

"I was going to go to sleep now, even though everyone's sat on my bed. Not that it matters as I'm sat over here taking a load of drugs."
QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts

Posted: 22 Apr 08, 21:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Look what you've done, you put her into a state of extreme depression. You know, people commit suicide because of comments like that. You should be very ashamed of yourself. Stop ruining everyone's life.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
...assdude.... 39702 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 307 posts

Posted: 22 Apr 08, 22:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If i only knew, what I would do, i would make you make you love me, make you make you love me