Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > queen and paul rogers tickets

forum rss feed
Author

zoenel user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 39 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Apr 08, 10:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hi all queenzone members. hope your all ok today? i have ordered my tickets for the liverpool gig through the queen fan club. and i have got to congragulate jackie of the fan club ive noticed she gets a lot of flak in this colulmn from some of you guys. i think she does a fantastic job under difficult circumstances. and she cares about the fans ! does anyone know when the tickets are been sent out that have been bought by the fan club. hope you all have a great day

i now the partys over !
pow wow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 423 posts

Posted: 17 Apr 08, 11:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Had word from Jacky yesterday. She said all going well tickets will be sent out next week.

See you in Liverpool.

"....you don't get that on X-Factor do you"
-adventure seeker- user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 182 posts

Posted: 17 Apr 08, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hi zoe! ill see you at the arena! i think there should be away of spoting Queen Zonners lol, like a t shirt or sumfin lol......

'ill see you in hell, some other time'

I MET BRIAN MAY!! 14th april 2008

THE COSMOS ROCKS!
zoenel user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 39 posts

Posted: 18 Apr 08, 06:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanyou for your replys, i hope you are all well today? that is excellent news about the tickets.i look foward to seeing you both in liverpool. your right we should have our own queenzone t-shirts so we can meet at the concert. i think there some nice pepole in the queenzone and they have helped me a lot.like today.thank you once again you are a good person. see you in liverpool with our queenzone t- shirts on.have a great day !

i now the partys over !