Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > ditch paul

forum rss feed
Author

the night comes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 3 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Apr 08, 16:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i think brian and rodger should ditch paul and try and get john bk and just have the 3 of them as queen as they are the only once worthy of being in the band called queen

A Word In Your Ear user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1789 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 08, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Paul Rodgers is not in the band called Queen. He's just a long term guest vocalist. Hence the "+ Paul Rodgers"

Joyful the sound
-adventure seeker- user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 182 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 08, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pauls to good to ditch and john wouldnt come back even if paul wasnt with them, he haasnt been wth them for ages so there no chance realy of thegetin him bak. but no dont ditch paul.

'ill see you in hell, some other time'

I MET BRIAN MAY!! 14th april 2008

THE COSMOS ROCKS!
brian-harold-may 26643 user not visiting Queenzone.com
brian-harold-may 26643
Bohemian: 349 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 08, 17:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the night comes wrote:

i think brian and rodger should ditch paul and try and get john bk and just have the 3 of them as queen as they are the only once worthy of being in the band called queen

BORING!!!!! and the award for the most original thred goes to....well not you.

this is all QZ is lately...full of bloody moaners about the name or whatever. jsut enjoy the music!!

Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 08, 18:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian-Harold-May wrote:

the night comes wrote:

BORING!!!!! and the award for the most original thred goes to....well not you.

this is all QZ is lately...full of bloody moaners about the name or whatever. just enjoy the music!!

I agree. The whole "Paul isnt good enough" or the "its not Queen without Freddie" argument is a humungous bore.

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 08, 19:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's been 3 years... anybody thinking that they have anything NEW to say in an argument about them using the name Queen + Paul Rodgers is a complete idiot. It's all been said. probably ten times already. It's boring. Go get life. Find yourself a girlfriend. Listen to some good CDs. Watch the grass grow or paint dry. Listen to snooker radio broadcast... there ARE MANY more interesting things to do...

david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 08, 19:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

o god just when i thought it was safe to go in the water again.why this,we have been through this before.nothing wrong with paul rodgers,who the hell do you want.maybe john lydon or sugs or whatabout paul weller?.cmon get real the fact that this tour seems to be a sell out should tell you something.plus the fact we get queen and bad company and free concerts.3 for the price of 1.please please let it go.

david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 08, 19:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

unless you count taylor and may songs.then its 5 concerts lol.

Drummer imense! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Drummer imense!
Bohemian: 267 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 08, 20:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I beleive John made it quite clear that he would not share a stage with paul again, after the great happy slapping incident of '87.......

No but seriously, John has retired from the music buisnes, and gives his full blessing for Brian and Roger to carry on with whatever the hell they like. And seeing as something good has come from this, then carry on!!

I'm not a river or a giant bird, that soars to the sea, an if i'm never tied to anything i'll never be free!
Mr Faron Hyte user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 565 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 08, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the night comes wrote:

Okay, "brian" I know. Not sure who "rodger" is. "paul"? The apostle? But who is "john bk"? Some kind of rap artist? Like P. Diddy?

KingMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 345 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 08, 22:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i`m really tired of all these shitty topics

if you dont like paul, well..go home and enjoy the freddie recordings (i think freddie voice is awesome and beautiful)

but anything you say wont bring freddie back to life

stop complaining about q+pr or paul rodgers and start enjoyning that the band is still playing, they will release a new album and we will se them on tour

"I`m Just A Singer With A Song...How Can I Try to Right The Wrong"
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 08, 23:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think they should ditch that Brian guy. He's been nothing but an albatross around Roger's neck for the past 40 years. What a useless load he is.

Dan C. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Dan C.
Royalty: 1544 posts

Posted: 19 Apr 08, 23:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the night comes wrote:

QUACK! QUACK! QUACK! QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!QUACK! QUACK!
I see where you're coming from.

"The tri-tone is the Devil's interval, and he demands resolution." - Richard Lloyd
teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 08, 00:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Drummer imense! wrote:

I beleive John made it quite clear that he would not share a stage with paul again, after the great happy slapping incident of '87.......

Paul hadn't gotten over the snub from Urk '83. So many special guests and all from the secret 'Man in the Shadows' sessions. Time for John and Paul to kiss and make up or kiss and wear make up.

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 08, 00:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Drummer imense! wrote:

John has retired from the music buisnes, and gives his full blessing for Brian and Roger to carry on with whatever the hell they like.

He told you that?

kingrat73 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 45 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 08, 01:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well, he gave his voting rights in 'queen' to Jim B, which implies his consent!

(maybe he still hasnt got over the Pepsi ad though lol)

redspecialusa user not visiting Queenzone.com
redspecialusa
Bohemian: 228 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 08, 02:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is childish. Paul is not just a long term guest singer. This is essentially a new group...Brian, and Roger are just as much a part of the 'Queen' sound; and have just as much right to use the name as Freddie or John. You people that hate Paul are making a big deal about it because Freddie isn't around anymore. I wish he was still around myself...but you have to accept it that he's dead. MOVE ON...and quit coming around trying to get everyone to argue! I think everyone has made their opinions quite clear, so why make yourselves sound like idiots by having to repeat it? I respect your opinions, but my God...you all sound like a bunch of spoiled children. Believe it or not I miss Freddie, and I wonder what he'd be involved with if he were alive; and no-one can assume that the lineup of Queen as you know it would still be around today. We would've never known. Please quit your griping about Paul Rodgers. He's better than George Michael or Robbie Williams for cryin' out loud. GET OVER YOURSELVES!!

"Let us cling together as the years go by; Oh my love, my love.

In the quiet of the night,

Let our candle always burn;

Let us never lose the lessons we have learned." - Brian May
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 08, 04:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the night comes wrote:

Are you sure it's not your friend BJ dressed up in a fat suit and going around punching people?

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
StoneColdClassicQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
I need a haircut.
StoneColdClassicQueen
Bohemian: 775 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 08, 14:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As much as I like Freddie and love John, they aren't coming back!!!! Paul is fantastic!!! I think he's done a fabulous job being lead singer. I'm glad the band is playing again. I know the bashing will never stop. So, I just "better sit back and go, with the flow." If the band wants to play with Paul, then let them!

Drummer imense! wrote:

No but seriously, John has retired from the music buisnes, and gives his full blessing for Brian and Roger to carry on with whatever the hell they like. And seeing as something good has come from this, then carry on!!

what is this incident you speak of?

"When you make love to someone, use a condom."-Brian May

Paul Rodgers is Chuck Norris.
the night comes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 3 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 08, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

look i know its wrong for me to say this but i aint ever gonna buy a record by pr + queen
they should just be brian and roger they are queen now