Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > never ditch paul!

forum rss feed
Author

-adventure seeker- user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 182 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Apr 08, 06:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

becasue i (like may others on here) are fed up of people giving paul a hard time i thought id post this thread saying: i think paul rodgers is a genious and the right man for the job, they have got a new style of music whihc is fantastic and hes taken the old stuff some were new. and its great that brian and roger are being creative again personaly i cant wait for the album and tour, i cant wait to here what brians solos sound like. and if brian and roger think hes right - who can argue with that? i peronaly think pauls fantastic! anyone agree?

Q+PR rock!!

'ill see you in hell, some other time'

I MET BRIAN MAY!! 14th april 2008

THE COSMOS ROCKS!
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 08, 06:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

'Why you don't like me?' - asks you '. 'And us, and us!' - shouts Caps Lock and both Shifts.

FatBumGirl user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 76 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 08, 10:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree. He seems a nice guy and whenever I see him perform he is a great leader singer .Does not try to be the frontman. He knows he aint no Freddie and will never be!

Ken8 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 344 posts

Posted: 20 Apr 08, 21:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-adventure seeker- wrote:

becasue i (like may others on here) are fed up of people giving paul a hard time i thought id post this thread saying: i think paul rodgers is a genious and the right man for the job, they have got a new style of music whihc is fantastic and hes taken the old stuff some were new. and its great that brian and roger are being creative again personaly i cant wait for the album and tour, i cant wait to here what brians solos sound like. and if brian and roger think hes right - who can argue with that? i peronaly think pauls fantastic! anyone agree?

Q+PR rock!!

Typical. Paul Rodgers defended by an illiterate.

olly1988 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 159 posts

Posted: 21 Apr 08, 05:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Paul was and still is the saving grace for the future of Queen. Without him adding his angle on things Brian and Roger would have just done endless apperances with mediocre artists performing WWRY and WATC!

AlexRocks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1358 posts

Posted: 21 Apr 08, 22:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen + Paul Rodgers and the phenomenal and totally RULE!