Author

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Apr 08, 14:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

I dont want anyone telling me happy birthday, i dont see it as a good thing at all.

Well Happy Birthday anyways!!!

A lot of people love you very much.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 28 Apr 08, 15:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nearly started this thread myself, thanks for beating me to the punch!!

Happy Birthday Treasure Moment. Pass on our best wishes to Andreas, does he still post here?

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 28 Apr 08, 15:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Happy Birthday to Andreas as well...

emrabt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1118 posts

Posted: 28 Apr 08, 15:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Happy Birthday Treasure Moment, may your nonsense threads, dictatorship of anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion and constant comparisons of your band with Queen continue for another year.

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts

Posted: 28 Apr 08, 20:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

emrabt wrote:

Happy Birthday Treasure Moment, may your nonsense threads, dictatorship of anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion and constant comparisons of your band with Queen continue for another year.

hahah you funny bastard :D

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

emrabt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1118 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 08, 05:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

emrabt wrote:

:P hope you had a great day

Treasure Moment

Posted: 29 Apr 08, 07:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

emrabt wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

emrabt wrote:

:P hope you had a great day

Thanks! same to you :)

Freddie Mercury is God

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 08, 11:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Happy birthday! One step closer to death, and not a moment too soon, eh?

"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
Treasure Moment

Posted: 29 Apr 08, 11:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=black>Steve wrote:

dont worry, you are on your way too and you will sadly be "forgotten one" :D

Freddie Mercury is God

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 08, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU WONDERFUL BUNDLE OF JOY.

Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 08, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TM, happy birthday! I wish you well!

I find many of your threads or inputs quite interesting. May I try, not to give an advice, but share a personal experience with you? I understand you admire Freddie, and I admire him too, a lot. I study music since I was a little kid and I found out that the more we listen and learn with other singers and musicians, the more we improve our habilities, because Freddie, as great as he was, did have his shortcoming as a singer too, and that's good, because we know that it was a human being, just like us, who was able to create such incredible beautiful works of art! There are many singers, however, who possess qualities he didn't have, and the opposite is also true.

I'm perfectly aware that you ARE a musician, that you've been studying music for a long time, but I think the more open-minded you get, the more you'll learn and the better you'll be able even to fulfill your desire of trying to keep Queen's music style going, and you'll eventually be able to enrich it, to make it more interesting and relevant to us, nowadays.

I wish you well, I'm always happy to see people dedicating their time to study music and I do wish that you keep up with the enthusiasm and the studies without disregarding the huge musical realm which is out there, from hundreds of years ago up until now, and which you can greatly benefit of.

Take care. : -)))

Don't think about getting older, you're still young, come on!

Yara
Treasure Moment

Posted: 29 Apr 08, 18:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yara wrote:

I find many of your threads or inputs quite interesting. May I try, not to give an advice, but share a personal experience with you? I understand you admire Freddie, and I admire him too, a lot. I study music since I was a little kid and I found out that the more we listen and learn with other singers and musicians, the more we improve our habilities, because Freddie, as great as he was, did have his shortcoming as a singer too, and that's good, because we know that it was a human being, just like us, who was able to create such incredible beautiful works of art! There are many singers, however, who possess qualities he didn't have, and the opposite is also true.

I'm perfectly aware that you ARE a musician, that you've been studying music for a long time, but I think the more open-minded you get, the more you'll learn and the better you'll be able even to fulfill your desire of trying to keep Queen's music style going, and you'll eventually be able to enrich it, to make it more interesting and relevant to us, nowadays.

I wish you well, I'm always happy to see people dedicating their time to study music and I do wish that you keep up with the enthusiasm and the studies without disregarding the huge musical realm which is out there, from hundreds of years ago up until now, and which you can greatly benefit of.

thanks for your reply but its not my birthday, they are just making joke threads =) also no one in my band has any musical theory background, we dont know anything about it and are self thought but thanks anyways!

Freddie Mercury is God

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 08, 20:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

<font color=black>Steve wrote:

dont worry, you are on your way too and you will sadly be "forgotten one" :D

I was about to say "you don't even know me!" But then I realized, "shit, you're right."

But then again, I have a caring family and some really close friends. In that sense, I won't be forgotten.

By the way, my happy birthday wish was meant to be read in a sarcastic manner.

"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 08, 20:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

no one in my band has any musical theory background, we dont know anything about it and are self thought but thanks anyways!

Get right out of town!!
Really?

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 08, 20:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-.-

I'm sick of all my kicks.
Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts

Posted: 29 Apr 08, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

thanks for your reply but its not my birthday, they are just making joke threads =) also no one in my band has any musical theory background, we dont know anything about it and are self thought but thanks anyways!

----------
Hi, TM, I'm sorry!!! I thought it was your birthday. Sorry. Let's do like this: you may save it for your real birthday so, when it does come, and if I'm not around to wish you the best, my message is already written with my best wishes for you. ;-))

Well, I was only imparting a very personal experience, ok? It may or not suit you, of course. I'm glad to know you're self-taught, that requires some will and discipline. Hope all goes well for you and your band!

Take care!

Yara
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 08, 11:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

(//_-)

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 08, 15:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Yara wrote:

So WHEN is your birthday then?

Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts

Posted: 01 May 08, 02:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>Poo wrote:

(//_-)

ITS ME! =p

Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 01 May 08, 11:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

also no one in my band has any musical theory background, we dont know anything about it and are self thought

Now there's a revelation.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca