Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Needed help for "Best Of The Best of 1976"

forum rss feed
Author

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 08, 08:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello I am currently preparing my stuff for next week's upload and I need some help from you guys.

I plan to upload both Osaka shows, probably Milwaukee and also the 1st April Budokan show. The last show is the problematic one.

I have only the edited soundboard source from "Year Of The Opera". I am just reading on Bob's great site that another source (audience) exists, which misses some songs which are on the source I have.
That is a wonderfull opportunity for me to create a 2 source compilation of this concert.

Would be somebody so nice and provide me with the audience source so I can do the 2 source mix ?

vivequeen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 327 posts

Posted: 14 May 08, 13:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hello pittrek I have download on the hub a compil of this concert so you can take the part you searched from me on the hub

pittrek

Posted: 14 May 08, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

vivequeen wrote:

hello pittrek I have download on the hub a compil of this concert so you can take the part you searched from me on the hub

Hi, I have it allready but THANKS for the offer !

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18636 posts

Posted: 14 May 08, 16:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

That is a wonderfull opportunity for me to create a 2 source compilation of this concert.

Would be somebody so nice and provide me with the audience source so I can do the 2 source mix ?

Someone already has created this, and a few people have it listed on their website. But I don't have it, though. I don't even have the inferior source, actually.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
pittrek

Posted: 15 May 08, 01:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Someone already has created this, and a few people have it listed on their website. But I don't have it, though. I don't even have the inferior source, actually.

That's what I have, the 2 source compilation. But it was very poorly edited, I have re-edited it properly and I will share it soon