Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Queen/Paul Rodgers Live 2004-2006 - Direct Download

forum rss feed
Author

max_fast user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 88 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 May 08, 06:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just found that in internet. Hope a lot of people here are interested ...

I just pass along the description the way I found it:

All from unofficial sources such as TV broadcasts/Radio Broadcasts/Audience Recordings

01. Award Presentation (UK Hall Of Fame 11th November, 2004) (TV Broadcast)
02. Seagull ( Rome, Italy April 4th, 2005) (Promo Disc)
03. Little Bit Of Love (Milan Italy, April 5th, 2005) (Ex Audience Recording)
04. Imagine (Hyde Park, UK July 15th, 2005) (VG Audience Recording)
05. Teo Torriatte (Let Us Cling Together) (Nagoya Japan, November 1st, 2005) (Ex Audience Recording)
06. Long Away (Nagoya Japan, November 1st, 2005) (Ex Audience Recording)
07. I Was Born To Love You (Nagoya Japan, November 1st, 2005) (Ex Audience Recording)
08. Sunshine Of Your Love (Newcastle UK May 3rd, 2005) (Ex Audience Recording)
09. Bad Company (Duluth, March 7th, 2006) (VG Audience Recording)
10. Take Love (New Song) (Worchester USA, March 10th, 2006) (Ex Audience Recording)
11. Dragon Attack ( Worchester, March 10th, 2006) (Ex Audience Recording)
12. Chinese Torture (Prague Czech Republic, April 16th, 2005) (Ex Audience Recording)
13. Tavaszi Szél Vizet Áraszt (Budapest Hungary, April 23rd, 2005) (Ex Audience Recording)
14. Too Much Love Will Kill You (Katie Melua Vocals) (George South Africa, March 19th 2005) (TV Broadcast)
15. Under Pressure (Las Vegas USA, VH1 Rock Honours, May 25th, 2006) (TV Broadacst)
16. Say It’s Not True (New Song) (Birmingham UK, May 6th 2005) (Ex Audience Recording)
17. Bonus Track: 46664 The Call (New Song) (Radio Version) (Unreleased)
18. Bonus Track: Invincible Hope (New Song) (MJK Remix 2007) (Fan Mix) (Unreleased)
19. Bonus Track: Imagine (Soundcheck) (Hyde Park, UK July 15th, 2005)

http://rapidshare.com/files/113165767/Queen_Rare_Live_2004_-_06.rar

ENJOY!!

Queenrockyou user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenrockyou
Deity: 2013 posts

Posted: 07 May 08, 06:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So you share MP3 when we all share something of perfect quality here ? Hope you're not serious ! That the sort of things that makes me a little angry. I think you should delete this message, and try and make this "best of" yourself. When I see that, I wonder why we are uploading all that stuff for some days... Should we stop ?

Thanks for your intention to share, but I think it was not the best way to do that...

Regards,

Olivier,
France.

wanna trade ?
max_fast user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 88 posts

Posted: 07 May 08, 06:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you don't like it ... then don't download it!

I am happy if I get something that I did not have - no matter if MP3 or not. If you have it all in FLAC then put it in here ... instead of complaining!

Seems that you are the best example of the spirit in queenzone ...

Queenrockyou

Posted: 07 May 08, 06:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

max_fast wrote:

I am happy if I get something that I did not have - no matter if MP3 or not. If you have it all in FLAC then put it in here ... instead of complaining!

If you follow the activity on Queenzone, the great majority of these shows are (were) being uploaded.

Plus, the spirit on Queenzone now became more oriented towards quality, respect towards the tapers and sharers.

So, I don't think I got it wrong. I would have hoped that you had not put this here, and downloaded it directly from the other website where you found it.
Once again, this is not your intention to share that annoys me. It's the bad quality offered here when everybody (Maruga, Pittrek, Dobo, Ginger, Daffy and so on) tries to offer quality and spend time and efforts to do so. You don't seem to realize that in a certain way, you just ruined everything. I don't know you and don't want to behave badly towards you. I'm angry but still polite. I would probably not be the only one to react, and can't guarantee that other people's reaction will be that polite.

Please, once again, delete that.

Regards,

Olivier,
France.

wanna trade ?
Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sod off.
Ale Solan
Deity: 8973 posts

Posted: 07 May 08, 07:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

max_fast wrote:

What a fuckface. Delete and go play with a loaded gun.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 07 May 08, 07:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Friends, please don't let this to turn into the 1000000th FLAC vs. MP3 thread :)

Queenrockyou

Posted: 07 May 08, 07:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yep, I stop there, ignorance is better.

wanna trade ?
dobo user not visiting Queenzone.com
dobo
Bohemian: 899 posts

Posted: 07 May 08, 07:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would be the one to blame for this been released in the 1st place, I released this as a test for a project I am working on at the moment to see if there was enough demand for it and there was so I will be releasing a FLAC version or at least something similar to this as soon as I have one more track in FLAC format!!!!

Visit The Official Kings of Queen Myspace Which I Run: http://www.myspace.com/kingsofqueenfanpage

Trade List: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=56176
Queenrockyou

Posted: 07 May 08, 07:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OK Dobo, hope you could complete your project soon and upgrade your version ! Good idea !

Regards,

Olivier,
France.

wanna trade ?
Dreamweaver user not visiting Queenzone.com
Dreamweaver
Bohemian: 507 posts

Posted: 07 May 08, 11:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for this one, max_fast and dobo!
Even if these are MP3's ... well, it's very nice to listen to !

Cheers M8 ;-)
Dreamweaver

"Greets to all you fancy rock 'n' rollers outthere !!!" (FM)

josedequeso user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 277 posts

Posted: 07 May 08, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

edited, because yeah it was a bit too obscene. :)

Queenrockyou

Posted: 07 May 08, 11:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi dear Joe,

I don't think he deserves that much attention. Dobo or someone will probably have this compilation uploaded somewhere, or a bootleg company will find the idea interesting, or something, and we won't even have to worry about that. I was upset by his attitude, but I feel relieved that the Queenzoners interested in quality will benefit from that compilation in lossless format sometime soon. Let's forget about it. I prefer that attitude than stopping sharing all this stuff. I hope all the other tapers and collectors who want to participate here won't regard this as a real problem. This will be solved quite early I'm sure.

Anyway, how are going ? Enjoying sun too ? Wonderful weather here... Who said Northern France was a rainy country ? ;o)

Regards,

Olivier,
France.

wanna trade ?
dobo

Posted: 07 May 08, 11:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well once I get the track Sunshine of Your Love from the Newcastle gig in FLAC i can finish and upload the final FLAC Version of this release, as I said this mp3 version was only meant as a test for the final release to see if there was interest

Visit The Official Kings of Queen Myspace Which I Run: http://www.myspace.com/kingsofqueenfanpage

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 07 May 08, 12:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

max_fast wrote:

Yes, he is. And thank goodness for people like him, who know the difference between preserving quality and destroying it.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
princetom user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts

Posted: 07 May 08, 12:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thank you for uploading this stuff... wanted to compile those songs myself for a long time...

btw. "Rock'n'roll fantasy" is missing... :-( ...and what about 'i want it all' by brian and 'hammer to fall' by brian and roger ? worth mentioning, i think...

anyway... nice compilation for those who don't follow the q+pr hype and are interested in 'odd' songs.

prince[tOM]
dobo

Posted: 07 May 08, 12:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

princetom wrote:

thank you for uploading this stuff... wanted to compile those songs myself for a long time...

btw. "Rock'n'roll fantasy" is missing... :-( ...and what about 'i want it all' by brian and 'hammer to fall' by brian and roger ? worth mentioning, i think...

anyway... nice compilation for those who don't follow the q+pr hype and are interested in 'odd' songs.

I have all those tracks the ones here and the ones you mention ready to upload in FLAC format just need "sunshine of your love"

Posted: 07 May 08, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^^^^
sorry, i dont have 'sunshine...' in flac...
(and personally i dont need those tracks because i have most of them in mp3...it's enough for me...)
but if you'd provide the slash guest appearance in listenable quality, you're welcome. the mp3-source shared here the other day was that much overdriven you couldn't enjoy listening...
i think also the queen+wwry-cast cologne would be welcome here (as there are different sources)...

thank you anyway...

p.s. 'fire and water' is also missing in the compilation...
p.p.s: and yes... i know the existence of the request forum; but this is only critics :-D

prince[tOM]
dobo

Posted: 07 May 08, 13:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stop giving away all the suprises of my project :P hehe

Posted: 07 May 08, 13:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

it should also contain the radio-performance of 'take love' by PR...
did i miss anything, hehe :-?

prince[tOM]
radio_what's_new user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts

Posted: 07 May 08, 16:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ruth.olivier wrote:

So you share MP3 when we all share something of perfect quality here ? Hope you're not serious ! That the sort of things that makes me a little angry. I think you should delete this message, and try and make this "best of" yourself. When I see that, I wonder why we are uploading all that stuff for some days... Should we stop ?

Thanks for your intention to share, but I think it was not the best way to do that...

Regards,

Olivier,
France.

I assume you NEVER download MP3's and only buy CD's? If so, good point, otherwise shut up please, it's boooooooooring