forum rss feed
Author

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 08, 05:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know there is so much misery and hunger in the world, so I should not complain but there are some things which get on my nerves over again

For example

- when I queue at a cash point in the supermarket I ALWAYS pick the one where the service stops as soon as I queue. The minute I picked it you can bet that someone does not remember his credit card number or the computer strikes or they run out of exchange cash.

- when I send an overseas package it ALWAYS weighs 2 or 3 gramms more than the next cheaper category, so I always pay about 4 euros for the 3 gramms

- when I am in a hurry I OFTEN DO NOT REALISE THAT i LOCKED THE CAPS AND i ONLY NOTICE AFTER § LINES BECAUSE i KEEP LOOKING AT THE KEYBOARD BEING SO MUCH IN A HURRY

-when I have to wait for the always-late tram 5 minutes each day but the only time I am a minute late it's already gone!

what are yours?

I do not want any google ads here.

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts

Posted: 16 May 08, 06:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you are 'leaning against an open door' here.i think TOG-dom awaits you lol
my own pet peeves?
where do i start lol

1] opera singers doing the national anthem and trying to shatter every window in the building on the last note.watch the English FA cup final this weekend and you will know exactly what i mean.

2] people in queues in a shop that wait until everything has been scanned and packed before they reach for their cheque book.do it while the cashier is packing morons!

3] the BBC repeating programmes the night after the original broadcast with extended bits in it.either show the programme in its entirity the first time or not at all.
worse culprits: graham norton show,have i got news for you,later with Jools Holland.

4] adverts during Formula 1 coverage.guarantee that nothing will happen in the 'race' until ITV goes to an advert break and then EVERYTHING happens while they are off air.

5] people jumping the queue getting on the bus.i had the misfortune of having a couple of scallywags trying this last friday, after a young lass and myself had been waiting for ages for the bus, 2 young herberts tried to jump the queue when the bus arrived.they got a surprise they werent expecting when i grabbed them by their hoods and dragged their arses off the bus and shoved them to the back of the queue.

6] plastic packets:more importantly plastic packets containing a pair of scissors.the only way to open these packets are with a pair of scissors which ironically are inside the plastic packet so you have no chance of opening it.

7] plastic carrier bags:
these must be designed by a woman as no man [myself included] can ever open one without dislocating a finger in the process.for the life of me i stand in the fruit and veg part of my local shop for what seems forever trying to open one.worst culprits:costcutters,co-op,somerfield.

8]square tea bags:the cup is round,make the tea bag round...idiots! worse culprit:tesco's

9]local BBC news:
if you live in my neck of the woods,local news means PLYMOUTH and TAUNTON.about as much use in Cornwall as a one day bus pass for London
and finally

10]bonus discs on DVD's: who in their right mind watches these things? do we really need some numpty telling us how they make the eyes go black in Heroes? its done with CGI,what a surprise.the only thing these discs are good for are as coasters for a good cup of tea,but not with a tesco tea bag

right,i think im done for now...
rant over lol

isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts

Posted: 16 May 08, 07:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1.) Going to school (the part about hanging out with people is alright)

2.) Reading books for school, 80% are piece of shit.

3.) My grandmother, she lives one floor under. Whenever she calls me on the phone (it always happens that I'm in the middle of something extremely important, m-bating for example) to do something easy, something which wouldn't need to take that long for example set the clock or see what's wrong with the coffee machine it happens that I always get bonus; for example she'll call and say; "dear can you come downstairs and set up the clock?" But after I come she'll say; "since you're here can you help me with removing the furniture, go to the store and buy me a pack of cigarettes, check out the dog, I think she's pregnant, create wine of a water.."...list goes on...

4.) Driving in buses, trams... Whenever when it's crowded someone grabs my ass and It always happens that it's some 50-70 years old man.

5.) Sound of the alarm clock, it's VERY annoying but unfortunately it's the only way for me to wake up for school.

6.) People who don't wash their teeth in the morning... while they're talking to my face I need to hold my breath... Best part is when you ask them do they want a gum they refuse it...wtf???

7.) Waking me up early on the weekends or holydays is a sin of all sins.

8.) I don't like people who hate religion just as much as I don't like religious fanatics. Same with vegetarians and people who are fighting for animal rights...

9.) Turbo-folk music aka "cajke".

10.) Stupid and disrespectful people, airheads... People who are not informed but like to speak up and criticize things/people although they don't know anything about it/them. Primitive people, people who have views on life based on the stuff that they hear at home or in a bar, none-open-minded people.......

There's more but I'm too lazy to type all that down...

I'm sick of all my kicks.
JoxerTheDeityPirate

Posted: 16 May 08, 07:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

people that say they gave "110%" need a good slap or a maths lesson,or both!

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 16 May 08, 07:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

World hunger.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Ms. Rebel

Posted: 16 May 08, 07:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^She said it clearly duhhhhhhhh!!!

YourValentine wrote:

I know there is so much misery and hunger in the world, so I should not complain but there are some things which get on my nerves over again

mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4630 posts

Posted: 16 May 08, 07:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My pet hates

Call centres that do “silent” phone calls. They call you, you say "Hello" a few times, then they hang up!! Kitchens Direct are particularly good at this. They always seem to call you while you are enjoying your shower / bath / tea or whatever

Till operators who talk for freaking ages to someone while you are standing in a queue from hell. And when they finally get to you, you are rushed through and you have to pack your own stuff as fast as feck. My local Co-op is famous for this.

RnB singers who yodel like a demented offspring with a temper problem. Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Whitney Houston are professionals at this. They cant seem to just sing a few notes, they have to go up and down every known scale in the book whilst singing one word. A simple line like “I love you” turns into “I love yoooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu”. After just 3 notes, just shut up and get to the next bit. Or better still, just shut up totally.

Those unlearned individuals in the UK who use cellphone text style, on a public forum such as this one. Those are the very same people who cant tell the difference between “of” and “have”. For instance, they would use “I would of chosen that one” rather than the correct grammar which is, of course, “I would have chosen that one”. I wont go on about the use of the words “their” and “there”

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Ms. Rebel

Posted: 16 May 08, 07:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^You forgot about "than "& "then" lol

JoxerTheDeityPirate

Posted: 16 May 08, 07:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the 'recommend 20 friends' before you see your score application on facebook really pisses me off and while im on the subject of facebook,the fact that everyone seems to send the same video clip over and over again and no matter how many times i delete it,up it comes again later in the day from someone else.

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 16 May 08, 08:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When you're on a train, you get to the station, you go to get off the train, the doors open, and those waiting to get on barge their way on without letting passengers get off.

This actually annoys me SO much, I will make an effort to bump into them as they get on.

Ms. Rebel

Posted: 16 May 08, 09:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JoxerTheComedownPirate wrote:

the 'recommend 20 friends' before you see your score application on facebook really pisses me off and while im on the subject of facebook,the fact that everyone seems to send the same video clip over and over again and no matter how many times i delete it,up it comes again later in the day from someone else.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahaaha.... yes, yessss... exactly! xD

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 16 May 08, 10:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rude cashiers that won't even look at you or tell you your total.. Grrrr....

Shitty drivers reeeaally piss me off, too. I've witnessed so many near accidents. :-/

Ticketmaster withholding all the good concert seats until the week before a show.

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 16 May 08, 10:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Strangers who ask me for cigarettes. I don't mind people who have the decency to ask nicely "Hi, I'm really sorry to ask you, but can I buy a cigarette off you? All the shops are closed." This is fine, it's the "Can I nick a fag?" or "Mate can I have a cigarette?" that annoy me, and I always just say "No." What's worse is when they then say "Rude bitch, it's only a cigarette!" Yes, I know! But it's MY cigarette, not yours, get your own you scab.

Donna13 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1683 posts

Posted: 16 May 08, 13:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I also have a problem with the little plastic bags in the grocery store. I used to feel like everyone was watching me to see how long it took for me to get one open. Ha. I figured out that if you touch a wet vegetable first it is much easier. (I don't want to lick my hands in the grocery store after touching the shopping cart, etc.)

World hunger. Very irritating.

I am pretty patient in most situations because it is easy for me to daydream while I am waiting. But I don't like meetings or dinners that go on for way too long.

And people who rush ahead to get onto buses and planes and elevators also are annoying. Where is this panic coming from, I always wonder. It is not as if they will all be left behind.

And people who drive too fast and come up on your bumper like they are playing chicken, or who tailgate to try to get you to go faster, or who cut in and out of lanes with only inches between their car and another car make me angry. They make me feel personally insulted, which is rediculous. I mean, I'll never actually talk to them or have to "deal" with them - other than getting out of their way on the road. So, I don't know why it gets me so riled up. But I hate that feeling, so I talk myself out of it pretty quickly and try to stay calm.

Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts

Posted: 16 May 08, 14:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Beautiful thread!

Anger is such an important feeling, I guess. People who manage their anger well have less trouble adpating to different situations and environments, and have more chance to succeed in what they do.

My emotions are so derranged and disturbed. Instead of feeling anger, which is positive and a driving force many times, I tend to get sad and cry, which is very destructive.

So, raise your voice in anger when you think you should! :-)))

Yara
Ms. Rebel

Posted: 16 May 08, 15:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yara wrote:

So, raise your voice in anger when you think you should! :-)))

That's what I do!! ;) But I usually talk pretty loud so sometimes people think that I'm raising my voice at them :P

bobo the chimp

Posted: 16 May 08, 16:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some random woman ran her hand through my new curly hair tonight as I desperately tried to fight my way around the edge of a dance floor,
take note - I would not be caught dead in amongst the dancees.

That kind of annoyed me. It's not like she'd take the time to say hello. No, she just has to play with my hair

My god I am alone and drunk >:(

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
bobo the chimp

Posted: 16 May 08, 16:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ms. Rebel wrote:

And I can't agree!?

Ms. Rebel

Posted: 16 May 08, 16:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Ms. Rebel wrote:

And I can't agree!?

You can do whatever what yu want to do baby ;)

bobo the chimp

Posted: 16 May 08, 16:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ms. Rebel wrote:

You can do whatever what yu want to do baby ;)

Just did.
!!