forum rss feed
Author

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 May 08, 00:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Place your bets, gentlemen!

P.S. It's raining in Moscow today
P.P.S. Words 'soccer' and 'Zebonka' are not allowed in this thread.

The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts

Posted: 21 May 08, 02:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'll pray for Man U... I don't have much affection with both of the teams, but Man U plays a bit more of attractive football than Chelsea. But Chelsea has Drogba. It’s gonna be a close game.

I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 21 May 08, 03:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka fucking hates soccer.

Hang that!

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts

Posted: 21 May 08, 03:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As a Man United fan it pains me to say Chelski are playing the better football at the moment and I can see them winning 2:0 or 2:1. Despite scoring 40 goals in England this season, Ronaldo hasn't performed in Europe for Man Utd and unless he finally pulls something out of the bag then Chelski will win.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts

Posted: 21 May 08, 04:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

see below

isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

JoxerTheDeityPirate

Posted: 21 May 08, 04:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well,following on from my 'pearls of wisdom' regarding cheering on teams of late:

liverpool in the champions league
chelsea to win the premiership
rangers in the uefa cup final
cardiff in the fa cup final

ive decided to throw my slim lithe like frame behind man utd tonight thus giving Chelsea the advantage and a guarenteed win [the team i want to win anyway].
hopefully this game will also be the last for the 'diving winker' known as Ronaldo and he buggers off to Madrid afterwards.ive never liked him and i always will.
may the best team in blue win ;-]

ps,anyone that dares to call it 'soccer' will get a mental slap.its called FOOTBALL grrr

edit:
try playing the diving game during the match.fill a glass of your fave tipple and have a shot of it everytime Drogba or Ronaldo fall to the ground as if theyve been shot by a sniper rifle.guarentee you will be as 'fissed as a part' by half time

@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts

Posted: 21 May 08, 05:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I will not be watching it due to an exam tomorrow morning, but to be honest i don't really care either way.

Maybe if Man United win, Alex Ferguson will FINALLY retire....which would be interesting because who knows what would happen to the club ih he leaves.

Next years Champions League will be better, FORZA JUVE!

Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
JoxerTheDeityPirate

Posted: 21 May 08, 05:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@ndy38 wrote:

I will not be watching it due to an exam tomorrow morning, but to be honest i don't really care either way.

Maybe if Man United win, Alex Ferguson will FINALLY retire....which would be interesting because who knows what would happen to the club ih he leaves.

Next years Champions League will be better, FORZA JUVE!

only if Juventus bribe the referee again lol

@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts

Posted: 21 May 08, 07:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well we'll be working on that don't worry lol

In all seriousness, a new board, a new team and within the next few years a new stadium....things are looking good!

Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 21 May 08, 09:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'll try to get out of work early to watch the game.

ManU is indeed a stronger team, but Chelsea is a great squad as well and could pull out a surprise.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts

Posted: 21 May 08, 09:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Come on you Blues!!!!

Been a Chelsea fan for 40 years now and would love to see them lift the European Cup. My heart says Chelsea to win 2-0 but my head thinks United may sneak it 2-1.

Drogba HAS to stay focused on the game, no falling over blades of grass, no moaning or playing up to the ref. he needs to have the form he showed the season before last.

The other reason I need Chelsea to win is that now I live in Sheffield, I am the only Londoner where I work and have 13 workmates waiting to take the piss tomorrow morning if we lose!

Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 21 May 08, 17:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry, Bob - it looked good. I rooted for Chelsea, too but now I am just glad Ballack came out in one piece for the European cup next month.

If they want to play in such awful weather why don't they stay in England, no need to travel that far...

I do not want any google ads here.

Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts

Posted: 21 May 08, 18:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well Chelsea were definetely the better team in the second half and deserved to win. Penalties are a shit way to win or lose a game.

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 21 May 08, 19:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. Chelsea were better in the second half. Utd were better in the first, and were better by a bigger margin.

2. Much will be made of Chelsea's three thousand shots, but they were all off target and from distance. So what?

3. Goals. Good bit of skill from Scholes, Brown puts over decent cross, Essien gets caught under it, Ronaldo places good header in corner. Whichever of you said he hasn't produced in Europe this season needs to go and look up who the top scorer is in the Champions League. Chelsea's goal is another long range shot that deflects into Ferdinand's back and drops down, wrongfooting Van Der Sar and leaving Lampard free to score.

4. Carvalho produces a shin high studs up "tackle" on Ronaldo nowhere near the ball....and stays on the pitch. Odd. Drogba's sending off, while correct under the letter of the law (and identical to what Lucas Neill provoked Nani with a couple of weeks ago) goes to show that the footballing authorities have completed fucked up the rules of the game with all this tweaking to cover bizarre technical offences.

5. Ferdinand, obviously hobbling, goes down. Chelsea put the ball out. Then turns out to be only cramp. Utd roll the ball back to Chelsea on the halfway line and don't push out. Later, Terry gets cramp, Utd put the ball out, Chelsea hoof it back to the far corner. Finally, another Utd player gets cramp, Chelsea put the ball out, and Utd DO TO THEM WHAT THEY DID, Tevez summoning his team forward to press the throw. Chelsea throw their collective rattle out of the cot, demonstrating the lack of class and utter hypocrisy that seems to be prevalent amongst the club recently.

6. Drogba - great player, utter cunt. What with him, Terry & both Coles trying to ref the game, it's no wonder the odd throw in went the wrong way.

7. Did anyone see a replay that showed whether the offside decision against Giggs was right? Instinctively I think it was, but it looked pretty close.

8. Too much gold ticker tape. If you can't see the trophy and the players can barely move, you've overdone it. Also it would be good if photographers could kep a reasonable distance back so that the paying public can see the team.

9. Frank Lampard. It's not his fault, but seriously, to hear comentators bang on about him, you'd think nobody's mother had ever died before....

10. If away goals count double, penalty shootout wins should count half. It's not as good as winning it the traditional way (but it's far better than not winning it)

11. 17+3. Getting there....

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 21 May 08, 23:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

One pub's destroyed, one scuffle between the MU fans and some drunk Russians, beer is over in the city, still raining.

pow wow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 423 posts

Posted: 22 May 08, 03:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

18+5 - not quite :-)

"....you don't get that on X-Factor do you"
JoxerTheDeityPirate

Posted: 22 May 08, 04:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pow wow wrote:

18+5 - not quite :-)

amen.brother scouser ;-]

Brian_Mays_Wig user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brian_Mays_Wig
Deity: 2934 posts

Posted: 23 May 08, 06:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yep, great game.....unfortunately I would have been routing for Chelsea Bob but, after what Abramovich did to "The Special One" and given the fact that Old Trafford is only 20 miles from my house, I had to sit in the red corner. Besides, there is nothing better than watching a German sobbing!

Chom own mudder fukker.
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 23 May 08, 06:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Besides, there is nothing better than watching a German sobbing!"

Well, you should watch the UEFA EURO 2008 finals next month, then - it could happen again. Certainly no English sobbing to be expected there...

I do not want any google ads here.

JoxerTheDeityPirate

Posted: 23 May 08, 07:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine wrote:

"Besides, there is nothing better than watching a German sobbing!"

Well, you should watch the UEFA EURO 2008 finals next month, then - it could happen again. Certainly no English sobbing to be expected there...

we got the sobbing out of our system back in March lol