Yara
Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 May 08, 13:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NO!!!!

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts

Posted: 28 May 08, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nooooo!!!! Mr.Mercury is right! lol

It's like...I have to play tomorrow, and I get too sensitive and emotional and I get out of control, I need to learn to cope with these things.

SORRY RICHARD AND BARBARA.

I had an appointment with the doctor which was scaring me as hell, so it made for the stupidity too.

It doesn't justify, my friend got angry at me, but I'll try to control myself and start dealing better with my emotions.

I wanted so much to be like Barbara, she's so intelligent, outspoken, strong, and Richard too, but I didn't want to be like Richard cause he's a man, but like Barbara yes, it'd be cool.

SORRY. MILLIONS OF SORRY. Don't ban me, that Yara which asked for it is an idiot, now it's the sensible Yara speaking. lol

Thanks, Mr.Mercury, you were right all along!

Yara
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 29 May 08, 05:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, no, no, you're one of the few polite people on this forum, you would be missed here

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 29 May 08, 06:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I ain't polite - ban me!

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 29 May 08, 07:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yara wrote:

It's like...I have to play tomorrow, and I get too sensitive and emotional and I get out of control, I need to learn to cope with these things.

I had an appointment with the doctor which was scaring me as hell, so it made for the stupidity too.

It doesn't justify, my friend got angry at me, but I'll try to control myself and start dealing better with my emotions.

I wanted so much to be like Barbara, she's so intelligent, outspoken, strong, and Richard too, but I didn't want to be like Richard cause he's a man, but like Barbara yes, it'd be cool.

SORRY. MILLIONS OF SORRY. Don't ban me, that Yara which asked for it is an idiot, now it's the sensible Yara speaking. lol

You're a complete idiot.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 29 May 08, 07:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freya - you're always SOOOOO nice

Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts

Posted: 29 May 08, 09:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yara wrote:

It doesnt happen that often lol!! Thanks Yara!

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts

Posted: 31 May 08, 12:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Being a Queen fan seems to equate to being a mental case. There are a few who hide it well, but most of us have made fools of ourselves plenty of times.

We're all nuts. I blame Hot Space.

Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts

Posted: 31 May 08, 14:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hahaha. As far as I'm concerned, you're absolutely right, Deacon Fan. I need start dealing better with many emotional issues, though I think it's unrelated to Queen, Queen is not guilty. lol

Take care!

PS: Also a Deacon Fan here. Love his lyrics, songs and bass style.

Yara
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 14 Jun 08, 04:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freya is quietly judging you. wrote:

Yara wrote:

You're a complete idiot.

....pffahahaha.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller