it seems not.
But TLH is really easy to use, if ever you need a tutorial just ask, a lot of people here (me included) would be happy to help you upgrade quality as much as possible !
For instance, here, you have to :
- Launch Traders Little Helper (that's a good start)
- Choose "Analysis" then "Check Audio for SBEs"
- Click the "Add button" and add the files you want to check, for instance all the .flac files of that show's 1st CD (you'll have to do so for the second CD)
- Click the "check" button
- If the result says there are some SBEs errors (as that should be the case here), then click on "Fix SBEs" on the right
- Make sure these options are on :
Mode : fix
Action : shift backward
Pad Last File With Zero-Bytes : tick this case
ape : don't worry about that
flac : choose level 8
- Then click on "fix"
Once achieved, make sure you save the log of the operation by clicking "Save" (it will create a info.txt file in the directory concerned).
Re-do the operation for CD2, then you can close Traders Little Helper (at least for the SBE check).
In you directory, you get a file called "trackname-fixed.flac" alongside the original "trackname.flac".
You can delete the original files and rename the new ones. Then you can burn, trade, all you want !
Hope this complete guide can be of any help to you or someone. As the operation is quite simple, I prefer not re-uploading all the files again, as it is a little time-consuming and I am already re-uploading some things.
wanna trade ?