forum rss feed
Author

Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jul 08, 21:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The most wonderful thing happened last night. I came home from visiting my brother (who has cats) and I know my beloved kitty Carly enjoys sniffing me when I've been around other cats.. so I stripped to my undies and laid on the bed.

Soon my sweet kitty was gently sniffing me all over. Her tickley little whiskers caressing every inch of my body and her moist nose occasionaly stroking my sensitive skin. Then she started using her tongue on my stomach. OMG it was heavenly.

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 08 Jul 08, 21:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow. XD. Maybe now, after taking a shower at night, you should dry yourself off with "other cats". So your cat can give you the same treatment all the time. ;D

Back whenever
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts

Posted: 08 Jul 08, 21:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Deacon Fan wrote:

The most wonderful thing happened last night. I came home from visiting my brother (who has cats) and I know my beloved kitty Carly enjoys sniffing me when I've been around other cats.. so I stripped to my undies and laid on the bed.

Soon my sweet kitty was gently sniffing me all over. Her tickley little whiskers caressing every inch of my body and her moist nose occasionaly stroking my sensitive skin. Then she started using her tongue on my stomach. OMG it was heavenly.

I think you are lost.

You are looking for http://www.catfetishzone.com

Charlie Brown user not visiting Queenzone.com
Charlie Brown
Bohemian: 462 posts

Posted: 08 Jul 08, 23:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PieterMC wrote:

Deacon Fan wrote:

I think you are lost.

You are looking for http://www.catfetishzone.com> Catfetishzone.com is for weirdos, unlike Poodlefetishzone.com which i'm a proud member of.

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 09 Jul 08, 02:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Deacon Fan wrote:

Do ya chase beaver?

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 09 Jul 08, 04:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Deacon Fan wrote:

Get out.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 09 Jul 08, 09:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy....

xD

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 09 Jul 08, 15:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Deacon Fan wrote:

I love bestiality stories.

Keep them coming.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Janet user not visiting Queenzone.com
Janet
Deity: 3937 posts

Posted: 09 Jul 08, 15:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Deacon Fan wrote:

I love bestiality stories.

Keep them coming.

Don't tell me you haven't had lewd thoughts about that sexy parrot of yours.

-If you want the best seat in the house, you have to move the cat.