Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Queen Steal

forum rss feed
Author

una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jul 08, 08:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hate Queen because they stole that bass line of vanilla icecream. Thank god he is still getting royalties from suing them.

Now i think queen should be sued again for stealing the another one bites the dust bass line.

That's 2 bass lines they stole. Vanilla ice was an inspirational artist going somewhere, and who do queen think they are that they can steal basslines, note plural.

david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2017 posts

Posted: 16 Jul 08, 10:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.lol

heafo18 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 22 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 08, 05:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yh it was the other way around

vanilla ice stole under pressure bassline.queen and bowie sued vanilla ice.
and john came up with AOBTD bassline

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8670 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 08, 06:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow! You aren't funny at all.

Killed by drones.
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6247 posts

Posted: 17 Jul 08, 06:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, but so's most of QZ. I think this is beyond "not funny". If funny is on one end of a line, and "not funny" is in the middle of that line, then una999 makes up the whole other half.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Rik&Roll user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 197 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 08, 04:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

una999 wrote:

I hate Queen because they stole that bass line of vanilla icecream. Thank god he is still getting royalties from suing them.

Now i think queen should be sued again for stealing the another one bites the dust bass line.

That's 2 bass lines they stole. Vanilla ice was an inspirational artist going somewhere, and who do queen think they are that they can steal basslines, note plural.

True, but the other way 'round, the British royalty still uses Brians God Save the Queen.

A Word In Your Ear user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1783 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 08, 09:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rik&Roll wrote:

una999 wrote:

True, but the other way 'round, the British royalty still uses Brians God Save the Queen.

Not forgetting the Brian penned "Wedding March" from Flash Gordon, getting used at about every Christian wedding.

Joyful the sound
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6247 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 08, 10:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A Word In Your Ear wrote:

Rik&Roll wrote:

una999 wrote:

Not forgetting the Brian penned "Wedding March" from Flash Gordon, getting used at about every Christian wedding.

Damn that filthy little thief Wagner!

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus